Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] Abelon - CryptoTrading Platform. One account trade anywhere. - page 5. (Read 6737 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 255
As how I see, you will have more than 10 days to start the PRE ICO. In this 10 days is good to do all when is posible for be visible here and in other crypto communities channels, good marketing campaign because 20 Btc is not to much but is not easy without good marketing strategies. Good luck.

Yes, we try.
I hope you will support us, at the ICO

I just posted an informativ article about the Abelon project in ICO section of my crypto procent website. You can see here: http://www.cryptoprocent.com/initial-coins-offering-ico/abelon-trading-platform/

In limits of my time I will also support Abelon project in Twitter bounty campaing, Facebook bounty campaing, Also is posible in PRE ICO, ICO. Good luck.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
can i will write the article on the russian language on my blog about your project ABELON? Roll Eyes

Yes, why  not?)
Can you  sent link?

yes, of course
this is my profile
https://medium.com/@RiGusarova
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  More than 300,000 tokens are already pre-ordered. www.abelon.org.
There are only 200,000 tokens left on the PRE ICO

Those who think long, may be late, and not get free access to the platform.
3 days before start of PRE ICO, we will send you a letter with instruction for buying tokens before PRE ICO
Not bad idea! I will invest some.  I really am now so curious on how a great project like this will turn out a few months or years from now. Good luck and more power. Wishing for the fast success of this amazing project. If you need to translate into Chinese, I can do the best for you.Thanks.
Yes, we are looking for those who will help us translate the site into Chinese
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
Not bad idea! I will invest some.  I really am now so curious on how a great project like this will turn out a few months or years from now. Good luck and more power. Wishing for the fast success of this amazing project. If you need to translate into Chinese, I can do the best for you.Thanks.
can i will write the article on the russian language on my blog about your project ABELON? Roll Eyes

Yes, why  not?)
Can you  sent link?
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
can i will write the article on the russian language on my blog about your project ABELON?  Roll Eyes
Wow, this is a truly impressive project... if it will manage to deliver what promised!
If we collect the PRE ICO
The project will really surprise you, its opportunities and its prospects.
As how I see, you will have more than 10 days to start the PRE ICO. In this 10 days is good to do all when is posible for be visible here and in other crypto communities channels, good marketing campaign because 20 Btc is not to much but is not easy without good marketing strategies. Good luck.

Yes, we try.
I hope you will support us, at the ICE
Activity: 149
Merit: 10
Wow, this is a truly impressive project... if it will manage to deliver what promised!
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1208
Heisenberg
looks a great project... am gonna participate in its bounty and possibly it's ICO too
As how I see the project, I think the PRE ICO will be succesfuly passed because SOFT CAP 300 000 & HARD CAP 500 000 is very easy to be realized in this planned periode. And ICO phase you will collect sufficient for be reached minim 3 mil soft cap.

Yes, you right.
20 btc or 600 ETH soft cap, its  real
Please see the url of the website is wrong configurated. Here in reply I corrected but need to corect you too in the original post, because is posible some want to enter in website and dont function. About Abelon PRE ICO I need to think because in last days I invested more and posible need a some time to recover part of capital. Good luck!

Tnx. Corrected
As how I see the project, I think the PRE ICO will be succesfuly passed because SOFT CAP 300 000 & HARD CAP 500 000 is very easy to be realized in this planned periode. And ICO phase you will collect sufficient for be reached minim 3 mil soft cap.
Please see the url of the website is wrong configurated. Here in reply I corrected but need to corect you too in the original post, because is posible some want to enter in website and dont function. About Abelon PRE ICO I need to think because in last days I invested more and posible need a some time to recover part of capital. Good luck!

Tnx. Corrected
I see the details from OP about the project and I think Abelon project can be very successful in this time, when more and more crypto space community memebers trade coins. Personaly I await a trading platform like Abelone because this is necesary and help to trade from more exchanges in same place. Good luck.

Thanks for your feedback.
We are now passing the pre-order stage.
You can join the project at the pre-order stage. www.abelon.org
More than 200,000 tokens have already been ordered.
This allows us to say that probably PRE ICO will be successful.
I see the details from OP about the project and I think Abelon project can be very successful in this time, when more and more crypto space community memebers trade coins. Personaly I await a trading platform like Abelone because this is necesary and help to trade from more exchanges in same place. Good luck.

Thanks for your feedback.
We are now passing the pre-order stage.
You can join the project at the pre-order stage. www.abelon.org
More than 200,000 tokens have already been ordered.
This allows us to say that probably PRE ICO will be successful.
Pages:
Jump to: