Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] Abelon - CryptoTrading Platform. One account trade anywhere. - page 7. (Read 6739 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 504
Hi All!
If you are looking for Abelon Bounty campaign please find it here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-ico-abelon-cryptotrading-platform-one-account-trade-anywhere-2488955

I will manage Abelon bounty. Please do not hesitate ask me if you havew any questions or comments regading Bounty campaign.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Please reserve Dutch translations!

Thanks you!
Scytic
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Will this be some kind of API type service to have access to many exchanges. If I am thinking right way you need to form some partnerships or some collaboration in order to have access to their trading platforms, no ? It is interesting concept for day traders to get access to better prices across the trading platforms.

I think will be great if we will see some test account. It is very unclear from technical side for me now.

Yes, now we make faster our back end, and  make demo app.
Activity: 20
Will this be some kind of API type service to have access to many exchanges. If I am thinking right way you need to form some partnerships or some collaboration in order to have access to their trading platforms, no ? It is interesting concept for day traders to get access to better prices across the trading platforms.

I think will be great if we will see some test account. It is very unclear from technical side for me now.
Hi Dev. Again, when bounty campaign will start?

Hi, today or tomorrow
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Hi Dev. Again, when bounty campaign will start?
This will be really good for arbitrage trading.
I clicked one of your team, and then redirected to unavailable page
https://www.facebook.com/karasevtimofey
We fixed, check please

Yes, we will launc API
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
Nice graphics annoucement. But the most important thing is the detailed plan for the project has not been describled in the OP. The current roadmap is too general, vague. More details needed, dev.

All details on web site www.abelon.org
Here mistake in the title of announcement. Not trade anywhere, but trade on most popular exchanges...

you are not right.
From one account you can trade on different exchanges and different devices
Activity: 216
Merit: 3
FORK FROM ENTHUSIASTS, FOR THE COMMUNITY
Here mistake in the title of announcement. Not trade anywhere, but trade on most popular exchanges...
If you have problem with link,  say please.
Activity: 141

Dev, please check links to social profiles - the confident team - it is the one of the most important things!
Activity: 815
Merit: 502
Activity: 28
the coolest project I've seen, thanks to the developers, I will participate Lips sealed
Activity: 28
developers do not really inspire confidence, but the project is not bad  Shocked
Pages:
Jump to: