Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] Humancoin is the cryptocurrency of kindness - page 10. (Read 30230 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 100
I think Humancoin will add value to the philanthropy space. Blockchain provides a digital mechanism for recording and viewing any transaction and solves the trust issue by providing transparency, traceability and security.

I hope the development team can solve problems that arise in a project that is in this development. This will have an impact on future project progress.
Activity: 177
Merit: 1
💥Humancoin Integrating Bancor Protocol to Provide Token Liquidity for Millions of Benefactors💥

Brighton, UK - October 15, 2018 – Humancoin (HUMA), a new blockchain platform bringing about the synergy of philanthropy industry, retail e-commerce and cryptocurrency markets, which together have a combined value of $3.5 trillion, has today announced its integration of the Bancor Protocol to provide continuous liquidity for the Humancoin charity platform. Earlier last week, it was reported that Humancoin raised over $6 million in their public and private Token Sale.

By integrating the Bancor Protocol, HUMA token holders will gain access to continuous liquidity regardless of trade volume or exchange listings, through the Bancor Network, where any integrated token can
be automatically converted to any other directly from the Bancor Wallet or any Web3 wallet, such as MetaMask. A long list of integrated tokens using the Bancor protocol can be found here
https://www.bancor.network/tokens

Humancoin unites philanthropists and recipients of funds on a single P2P blockchain platform in the most convenient and transparent way possible. HUMA tokens can be easily convertible into any points, miles, bonuses, coupons. The Proof of Charity “mining” concept allows the project to scale hundreds and thousands of times.

About Humancoin
Humancoin is a decentralized platform that has the potential to become a global e-commerce loyalty program aggregator. Association with philanthropy gives its tokens a unique advantage in developing loyalty programs with partners creating a strong emotional resonance. Instead of competing with existing programs, the Humancoin token is effortlessly integrated into already existing systems — all it requires is setting a conversion rate.
For more information, please visit https://www.humancoin.net/

About Bancor
Bancor is the world’s largest decentralized liquidity network. Bancor functions similar to a decentralized exchange, with a key difference: orders are processed against automated smart contracts on the blockchain, instead of matching two parties in a trade. Any project can easily integrate their token by creating a Relay on the Bancor Network to automate fair and efficient token conversions for users, directly from their wallets. Tokens on Bancor are instantly convertible for one another, with 8000+ trading pairs across ETH, DAI, BNB & more. Bancor technologies impact organizations and people across the globe, from blockchain teams to token holders to real-world communities in Africa, Asia and beyond. Visit the Bancor Web App to convert tokens instantly, list your token on the Bancor Network or join the Bancor Telegram group for more information.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
I think Humancoin will add value to the philanthropy space. Blockchain provides a digital mechanism for recording and viewing any transaction and solves the trust issue by providing transparency, traceability and security.
Activity: 392
Merit: 107
Dear Humancoin supporters!

For unknown reasons our Telegram channel and chat have been blocked. We have contacted Telegram support service to help us and hope it will be fixed soon.

Anyway after the Humancoin platform launch we are going  to create new channel and chat dedicated to the project development (and not only to the Token Sale). We will keep you informed!

To follow our news please use other social channels such as Twitter, Medium and Reddit. And of course Bitcointalk!)

Also contact us via [email protected]

We continue our premium Quiz!
💥Limited number of 20 winners, each rewarded with 50,000 HUMA tokens worth $500!
🔅Open till Monday the 8th
🔅CONTRIBUTION in token sale REQUIRED to secure the rewards — AT LEAST 1 ETH PURCHASE of HUMA tokens from the 4th of October till 15th of October.
📌We do quizes to reward our most dedicated contributors

Best wishes,
Humancoin team

Yes i noticed yesterday that your Telegram group is gone.Is it just temporarily banned,or completely deleted and no way of getting it back?If yes,that would be huge loss for Humancoin community.

One question:i dont remember if it was possible to add others to your group?Maybe some of the members misised that option,and invited many people and those reported the group?

Highly likely. But anyway we have to create a new Telegram chat after Humancoin platform launch totally dedicated to the project (and not just to TokenSale)

Im looking forwafd to this new chat group,but why not making new group immediately,im sure many from previous group would also like to join?

One more question:do you plan to maybe make discord,i think that would also be very popular,maybe even more than Telegram.

We are going to make a new chat a bit later. Discord is a nice option. The new chat will be devoted to the platform and the project itself

Ok thank you,it is nice to hear that you will consider discord too,i think it is superior to Telegram .

And yes,different chat group is also good idea,to move from all those "when moon" and "when binance" redundant  talk,so we can focus more on the actual project.

For unknown reasons our Telegram channel and chat have been blocked. We have contacted Telegram support service to help us and hope it will be fixed soon.

Anyway after the Humancoin platform launch we are going  to create new channel and chat dedicated to the project development (and not only to the Token Sale). We will keep you informed!

To follow our news please use other social channels such as Twitter, Medium and Reddit. And of course Bitcointalk!)

💥Limited number of 20 winners, each rewarded with 50,000 HUMA tokens worth $500!
🔅CONTRIBUTION in token sale REQUIRED to secure the rewards — AT LEAST 1 ETH PURCHASE of HUMA tokens from the 4th of October till 15th of October.

Best wishes,
Humancoin team

Yes i noticed yesterday that your Telegram group is gone.Is it just temporarily banned,or completely deleted and no way of getting it back?If yes,that would be huge loss for Humancoin community.

One question:i dont remember if it was possible to add others to your group?Maybe some of the members misised that option,and invited many people and those reported the group?

Highly likely. But anyway we have to create a new Telegram chat after Humancoin platform launch totally dedicated to the project (and not just to TokenSale)

Im looking forwafd to this new chat group,but why not making new group immediately,im sure many from previous group would also like to join?

One more question:do you plan to maybe make discord,i think that would also be very popular,maybe even more than Telegram.

We are going to make a new chat a bit later. Discord is a nice option. The new chat will be devoted to the platform and the project itself
💥Great news are coming soon! Partnership with Bancor signed! Joint press release - next week!  Through the Bancor Network HUMA tokens will be easily converted to any other https://www.bancor.network/tokens

This is great news indeed,congratuations on this partnership as Bancor is well respected platform,and i use it alot.

Does this mean it will be Humancoin will be listed on Bancor right from the beginning,after the distribution of tokens,or those things are not connected?

Thank you.

Yes, that’s right. It also means Huma tokens will be listed there

Best wishes,
Humancoin team

💥Great news are coming soon! Partnership with Bancor signed! Joint press release - next week!  Through the Bancor Network HUMA tokens will be easily converted to any other https://www.bancor.network/tokens

This is great news indeed,congratuations on this partnership as Bancor is well respected platform,and i use it alot.

Does this mean it will be Humancoin will be listed on Bancor right from the beginning,after the distribution of tokens,or those things are not connected?

Thank you.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
Hello, is there any active telegram group chat (Not channel) Because link on the website and link on the first page it's not active. Thanks!

We will fix it! Thank you
Here is the link to our telegram channel
https://t.me/HumancoinChannel

It looks like you have got an answer from the development team and it's time to see further developments in this project.
copper member
Activity: 168
It would be great to see how the money/tokens raised by charities is spent to ensure it is spent appropriately, but at the same time, many donors may not want transparency regarding their donations, which is why in the real world many donations are still anonymous.
Hello, is there any active telegram group chat (Not channel) Because link on the website and link on the first page it's not active. Thanks!

We will fix it! Thank you
Here is the link to our telegram channel
https://t.me/HumancoinChannel
Activity: 1829
Merit: 134
⚡️First Humancoin Premium Quiz Completed!⚡️

💥The quiz prizes are valid for 1 WEEK. Please BUY until 15th of October or the prizes will be BURNED.

💥Due to the popularity of the quiz the number of winners has been increased to 33! Each rewarded with 50,000 HUMA tokens worth $500!

🔅CONTRIBUTION in token sale REQUIRED to receive the rewards - AT LEAST 1 ETH PURCHASE of HUMA tokens from the 4th of October till 15th of October.

📌We do quizes to reward our most dedicated contributors.

🎉33 winners congratulations

Amine Lachkar
Bert Van Biervliet
Evgeny Trundaev
Sandeep Kumar
Pawan Kumar
Olomu Slim Daniel
Deuk Hyoung Yoon
Achmad Supandi
XLG
hung nguyen
jimmy david napitupulu
henrybui
alican atabey
Vhandrie
ivan bianco
Nurzhan
Annalyn Rosario
roy
Manuel Dominguez
to truong
Lin
Harald van Leuken
inon farag
Nguyen Ngoc Thang
Lawal
Edwin Johnson
Sumithra
Adel
Yong Min Kim
chan
Samgotokun Olutayo
Fulvio Bracco
nwoko gospel

💥The winners will get their prize on the dashboard with the email they filled in on the quiz.
💥Do not forget to create an account using the same email as for the quiz.
❗️Be aware of scammers, the Humancoin team will not first contact you!

Best wishes,
Humancoin team

copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
The distributed ledger technology, which is designed to put an end to the middleman, gets rid of the long charity chain composed of banks, NGOs, state bodies and law firms.

Best wishes,
Humancoin team

Pages:
Jump to: