Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] Humancoin is the cryptocurrency of kindness - page 14. (Read 30230 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
It is not clear how the coin humancoin will be implemented in the category of charity if the coin is worth some money and will still be sold on the exchange ? What financial criteria will be implemented? What practical application can such a coin have? It turns out it is necessary to buy a coin on the stock exchange or ico and then the funds received will be spent on charity programs?
copper member
Activity: 294
In my opinion this is a very interesting project with charity and a loyalty program, I’m not sure if I’ve ever heard of a charity doing this before and this may be a niche that people like.
Activity: 14
I would believe that they do not hold any specific restrictions for participation in investments. I think anyone who passes their KYC will be able to trade. Maybe the team can comment?
Activity: 126
Hey. what do you mean by transparency and what kind of benefits it give to your clients?  Thx
Activity: 28
People have high hopes regarding your promising business. So do I)) And I really hope some of those mergers will actually work. So let’s just wait
People have high hopes regarding your promising idea. So do I)) And I really hope some of those mergers will actually work. So let’s just wait
Activity: 177
Merit: 1
Humancoin is one of the most rated projects at icobench! Among thousands projects there. That make the rating altogether very objective. 60+ experts rated. Not al the rates are fair and grounded but nonetheless.

https://icobench.com/ico/humancoin/ratings#r-17913
Activity: 280
Merit: 60
I am very interested in this human coin. It is fitting that all ICOs follow this example. They are really active and master their respective fields. An innovative combination between the world of marketing, cryptocurrency, blockchain, and others is very visible in this project. Good luck.
Hello,  This plan is really valuable. Serious goals, determinant team and clear paln
I'd like to join your community
copper member
Activity: 98
Based on the fact that it's aimed at doing something good, bringing transparency to undoubtedly one of the more shady businesses of the world, I wish you all the best!
Attracting to the investors and spreading the information about this idea can be attained if the team really have to create a good advertisement and social marketing strategy campaign.
Activity: 5
Humancoin is a revolutionary platform took the combined strength of the industry charity, commerce and retail market cryptocurrency. I found the project very interesting and credible. Smiley Wink
Activity: 34
More funds lead to further development and maybe give us something new that wasn't announced in the thread. I can imagine the team having some ideas that can not be developed due to financial reasons. So, let’s help them
Activity: 966
Merit: 552
Dear Quiz #5 winners! The tokens have been accrued to the registered users! Please don’t forget to make at least a minimum purchase to get use of these tokens!

As they are still in a private sale - write to [email protected] to get a simple instruction how to make a purchase!
Soon there will be quizes conducted together with their partner projects, so that both projects’ supporters will be able to participate and win both projects’ tokens as a result of one quiz! Good luck everyone
Activity: 196
It can be said that combining trade with charity will lead to a commercially beneficial market of the community put on the head. Apart from earning a profit for the individual, a small portion is also deducted for charity ... I am very interested in the project.
Activity: 27
Hi guys, I’m relatively new to this ICO thing. I still need to study the whitepaper of this project. But what payments methods can I use in order to be able to buy your tokens?
copper member
Activity: 98
It's nice to see it linking back to something, creating value in the act of charity is always a great way to push the concept. An element of gamification could work as well, maybe, in some future versions.
Activity: 177
Merit: 1
💥Dear Humancoin supporters!💥
Their Private Sale is successfully ongoing and they've a number of ongoing negotiations with large contributors. Discussions with potential Humancoin platform partners are also taking place and they've already started to talk with exchanges.
🔥 They'll keep you informed of progress and next agreements and steps!

📌If you have any questions or want to contribute to their project during the Private Sale, please address queries to [email protected]

I got confused. They announced pre-sale successfuly ended and private sale is ongoing. Shouldn't the private sale end before the start of pre-sale?

It depends. In our case we have Private Sale between Presale and the main Tokensale.
Pages:
Jump to: