Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE ICO] JOIN PRE SALE 5% DISCOUNT. NWP SOLUTION - FUTURE HEALTHCARE. - page 14. (Read 3730 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
I really can't wait for the public sale, I have just signed up for white listing! Is there a minimal amount to invest?

Hello, thanks for joining. Will we update if there is.
Activity: 56
What are differents your project with other similar exsisting projects?
I was reading the whitepaper and It seems to have an interesting business plan. It could be a good investiment!
Activity: 84
What will the team do with unsold tokens?
Activity: 84
What will the team do with unsold tokens?
I really can't wait for the public sale, I have just signed up for white listing! Is there a minimal amount to invest?
Interesting technology in the project has the functions of augmented reality. I think this is the technology of the future.

Hello, you said it right! Thanks
What month does the team plan to launch the blockchain platform?
Hello.
June-July will be second release, MVP is on the way.
Interesting technology in the project has the functions of augmented reality. I think this is the technology of the future.
Activity: 98
What month does the team plan to launch the blockchain platform?
I love the approach of the NWP team - have all information required, all looks good, social media are carryed by professionals

Hello, thank you for seeing through us. We work with the best and for the best.
Hey guys, are there any forecasts how soon will our tokens be added to the exchange?

It will be added shortly after Token sale and distributions. To be listed on Best exchanges
Project is great, I am excitedly waiting on the white list

Hello, thanks so much for being on the waiting list.
Hello Admin,  wonderful project i must say .Wen do u start crowd Sale ?

Presale will start: April 30th
Whitelist is now available https://tokensale.nwpsolution.com
Main sale start: August 1
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
I love the approach of the NWP team - have all information required, all looks good, social media are carryed by professionals
Hey guys, are there any forecasts how soon will our tokens be added to the exchange?
Activity: 87
Project is great, I am excitedly waiting on the white list
Activity: 54
Hello Admin,  wonderful project i must say .Wen do u start crowd Sale ?
NWP seems to be a solid project with a good team. How the current situation with prices on crypto will influence the project?
Hello thanks for believing our good team. The price in crypto will not have any effect negatively on our project. Knowing the regular correction in the market, we made our Presale and Mainsale price to be USD value.
I appreciate this idea and roadmap of the NWP coin will so bright future advance conratulations on your succes,.

Hello, we appreciate your acknowledgement
Pages:
Jump to: