Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE ICO] JOIN PRE SALE 5% DISCOUNT. NWP SOLUTION - FUTURE HEALTHCARE. - page 18. (Read 3730 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 504
80% bonus? Isnt that too much, when is going to come out in some exchanges there is going to be a massive dump, or im wrong?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
This is wonderful project with great future. I’m following this project and waiting for the other deal that they will offer. We are going to see birth of a great company in the crypto world
Activity: 56
Wheres the best place to keep up on updates for this ICO ? I'm interested in this project and want to see whats the latest update of this project
Activity: 98
Im curious , I go and check their website and find the history about the NWP. I want to know about the history of NWP and how it started.

How the team ended up with this kind of platform and service to offer ?
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
A very nice project and good idea if it can be developed. Moreover, if all the teams can work hard and cooperate well, definitely the desired success in this project can be reached with ease.
Activity: 112
This project is very good to follow, the project with the extraordinary concept and can be a very good long term project. I look forward to watching NWP to grow
Thanks. Our whitelist is now available https://tokensale.nwpsolution.com
Activity: 42
This project is very good to follow, the project with the extraordinary concept and can be a very good long term project. I look forward to watching NWP to grow
Hello Admin,  wonderful project i must say .Wen do u start crowd Sale ?

registration link https://tokensale.nwpsolution.com
5% discount for whitelist participants

📅Presale Starts: APRIL 30 - JUNE 15
Hardcap: $700,000
Presale Price: $0.01

📅Main Sale starts: AUGUST 1 - DECEMBER 1
Hardcap: $20M
Price: $0.05

Activity: 96
Hello Admin,  wonderful project i must say .Wen do u start crowd Sale ?
hello, where are you guys located, how many developers in your team?

3 developers in team, 2 in outsource for now. After pre sale we planing to hire 3-5 developers in team. Company based in Estonia.
Activity: 81
hello, where are you guys located, how many developers in your team?
Can anyone confirm the Hard Cap in USD? Total token for ICO?
I find some discrepancies.

Hardcap 20M. ICO tokens 430M.
Activity: 96
Can anyone confirm the Hard Cap in USD? Total token for ICO?
I find some discrepancies.
a discount of 80% in pre-sale is an extraordinary bonus i am very tempted to invest, a question is need the kyc to partecipate?

yes, KYC after pre sale.

there's extra 5% bonus on whitelist. if your amount above 100K USD. contact me for bonus: TG: alexNWP
a discount of 80% in pre-sale is an extraordinary bonus i am very tempted to invest, a question is need the kyc to partecipate?

yes, KYC after pre sale.
Activity: 938
Merit: 159
"NWP Solution is NOT ICO project or BLOCKCHAIN project.

NWP Solution is mHealth app. Blockchain is just technology we use. ICO - way of crowdfunding.

We are making business , not just an ICO."

Alex Frolov, CEO NWP Solution
Pages:
Jump to: