Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] LIPCHAIN - Global surfer community - page 2. (Read 3156 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 0
I like your ideas of protecting the oceans and the environment. I like what you are doing. Sailors and athletes for whom you are doing the project will definitely help you make it better.

Thank you so much!
copper member
Activity: 98
I like your ideas of protecting the oceans and the environment. I like what you are doing. Sailors and athletes for whom you are doing the project will definitely help you make it better.
There is an opinion among beginner surfers that the sport is all fun and games, and there certainly is an element of that, about 10%. The other 90% this water sport is a daring challenge against the waves and a desperate struggle against their power.
Surfing is an extreme sport that implies a serious level of physical load on the body. You can take on surfing at any age, but it is important to remember that it requires a certain fitness level to be able to engage in the sport.
Before a surfer sets out to begin conquering waves he or she must adequately assess their fitness level and capablities. Surfing, just like any other extreme sport out there does punish for carelessness.
Here’s a piece of advice. If you’re a beginner – don’t run off to buy a surfboard right away. Better rent one for a while – this is usually available on most beaches suitable for surfing. This will allow you to determine what kind of board is best suited for you.

https://d.radikal.ru/d31/1809/d6/38b38a9b818f.jpg

Only from such an extreme sport and you can have fun) to enjoy and feel alive!

Thank you for your opinion!
I believe. that it is necessary to support this project. I will tell my friends about it and I will talk about it in my social networks.

Thanks for your support!
The future of surfing is in your hands!

We want to make surfing more accessible to everyone, to help sportsmen make money by their favorite business, to help them develop! We also want all water sports fans to have access to class content! And LIPCHAIN App will help us in this - surfing and other watersports will become available to an average athlete!
The LipChain app is a unique development of our team created so that surfers from all over the world could publish their video and photos and earn real money from surfing. We plan to create a social network in which sportsmen and enthusiasts of water sports can earn LIPS tokens for the content they create.

Special app called LipChain would allow:

publish photos and videos and earn money surfing;

build closed wave pools for year-round training within a private eco-resort;

vote for a champion of the surfing community;

get access to the global community of surfers and sailors as well as useful tools for choosing athletes for sponsorship;

send 5% from sponsorship proceeds towards cleaning the sea and beaches.

Surfing is a huge, interesting, and a little crazy world that once you get into you can’t shake it off. If you are already a part of it, LIPCHAIN is created for you! To learn more about our project for surfers, please visit our website at https://lipchain.io.

https://a.radikal.ru/a03/1809/8b/3be68d6c5a06.jpg
Activity: 46
Merit: 1
I believe. that it is necessary to support this project. I will tell my friends about it and I will talk about it in my social networks.
Activity: 46
Where is all the surfers from bitcointalk?  Cheesy why only the announcements there? i want to see the mentions and opinions about project from the kings of waves.

Do you have something against surfing? I'm surfing and I want a social network with people who share my hobby. You do not like it?

I like surfing. And i want social network to) It will been great!
Activity: 44
Surfing is more than just a sport. Surfing is very special subculture that rejects the materialism and instead chooses to cherish every moment on the waves. These are the moments when everything becomes insignificant and disappears.

So what is the surfing lifestyle? This means waking up in the morning to birds’ singing, listening to the wind for a minute, then having some fresh pineapple juice and heading out to rip the waves – to risk, enjoy the ocean and impress people around!

You may agree that not everyone can afford the pleasure to live every day of their lives like this (and not everyone wants this either), but to spend all of your free time surfing, or at least a part of your next vacation is certainly a worthwhile idea! So if you haven’t yet planned out your next trip, here’s a list of 5 great places that every surfer would love to visit:

1. Costa Rica – here you can find surfing waves all across the country’s shoreline 10 months a year.
2. South Africa – best suited for vacation from June to August.
3. Australia – the best place to surf from March to May.
4. Portugal – great place for peaceful surfing from September to May.
5. Hawaii – best place for surfing year round.

Pack your bags and find your waves!

https://d.radikal.ru/d19/1809/7f/dec7cff6c187.jpg

surfing it is live style!)
Activity: 55
Where is all the surfers from bitcointalk?  Cheesy why only the announcements there? i want to see the mentions and opinions about project from the kings of waves.

Do you have something against surfing? I'm surfing and I want a social network with people who share my hobby. You do not like it?
Activity: 163
There is an opinion among beginner surfers that the sport is all fun and games, and there certainly is an element of that, about 10%. The other 90% this water sport is a daring challenge against the waves and a desperate struggle against their power.
Surfing is an extreme sport that implies a serious level of physical load on the body. You can take on surfing at any age, but it is important to remember that it requires a certain fitness level to be able to engage in the sport.
Before a surfer sets out to begin conquering waves he or she must adequately assess their fitness level and capablities. Surfing, just like any other extreme sport out there does punish for carelessness.
Here’s a piece of advice. If you’re a beginner – don’t run off to buy a surfboard right away. Better rent one for a while – this is usually available on most beaches suitable for surfing. This will allow you to determine what kind of board is best suited for you.

Only from such an extreme sport and you can have fun) to enjoy and feel alive!
Activity: 163
Lipchain is a decentralized platform that has the goal of empowering surfing athletes, I just saw something like this and maybe Lipchain is the only one in the world.
Even so, surfing doesn't seem to have a big market but at least you have innovated in an effort to introduce cryptocurrency to the whole world Smiley

This is not quite true. Just using the Internet, you can easily find a lot of information according to which - surfing is a huge community with a large number of members around the world. This is an excellent opportunity to create a useful ecosystem for a large number of people.

You are right. I was check it
Activity: 102
Merit: 2
Lipchain is a decentralized platform that has the goal of empowering surfing athletes, I just saw something like this and maybe Lipchain is the only one in the world.
Even so, surfing doesn't seem to have a big market but at least you have innovated in an effort to introduce cryptocurrency to the whole world Smiley

This is not quite true. Just using the Internet, you can easily find a lot of information according to which - surfing is a huge community with a large number of members around the world. This is an excellent opportunity to create a useful ecosystem for a large number of people.
Where is all the surfers from bitcointalk?  Cheesy why only the announcements there? i want to see the mentions and opinions about project from the kings of waves.

I'm fond of surfing. And I really like the idea of this project. Even my friends like this project. I am not the king of the waves, but I will try very hard to become them). I hope my words will be enough for you)

Surfing it is great sport Smiley Good luck you!
Unfair voting is a widespread issue in various sports. Its very existence has affected the development of many sports. Surfing did not avoid it either.

Blockchain technology allows solving this issue once and for all! Thanks to utilizing this technology on the LipChain platform all the users of the app will be able to vote for champions during video contests using a decentralized method that guarantees absolute transparency, helping form genuine athlete ratings. It will be impossible to even doubt the voting results and the resulting ratings!

Besides, we are currently working on developing our own wallet on a high-speed blockchain with biometric identification. For more information about the features of LipChain, please visit https://www.lipchain.io/.

We believe that today blockchain technology is coming to be integral to absolutely any sport! What do you think – should this technology be integrated into other sports? Share your opinion in the comments!

Yes. You're right. This is really a problem. And the blockchain is a good solution.
Activity: 185
Merit: 3
The LipChain team is doing everything in its power so that the platform to unite surfers from all over the world is released even sooner! Our unique platform will have all the tools that could be interesting to the enthusiasts of the sport. Besides, with the LipChain platform surfers will be able to interact with each other, exchange valuable expertise and communicate.

The decentralized ecosystem that LipChain is built upon will help solve most of the topical and acute issues that surfers have to face on a daily basis. We know how to make it so surfers could earn with their hobby, find funding, train year-round and participate in various competitions! Besides, we believe that after the launch of the project surfers will finally be able to coordinate their activities on a global scale.

We invite you to join the LipChain project and receive a +10% bonus! Learn more on our website at https://www.lipchain.io/.

Look forward to!
Where is all the surfers from bitcointalk?  Cheesy why only the announcements there? i want to see the mentions and opinions about project from the kings of waves.

I'm fond of surfing. And I really like the idea of this project. Even my friends like this project. I am not the king of the waves, but I will try very hard to become them). I hope my words will be enough for you)
The LipChain platform is a decentralized ecosystem that provides surfers with sponsors, the ability to train year round and participate in unofficial competitions. Every month the surfer community can pick the best athlete via voting in the application. The app also allows users to earn tokens they can spend on surfing equipment and services at a great discount.
When the LipChain project gets implemented, the surfer community will gain:
> ability to publish their photos and videos online to earn income for surfing;
> indoor wave pools for year-round training sessions;
> ability to choose their champions through the LipChain app tools;
> access to the global surfing and sailing community;
> funding for beach and ocean pollution cleanup programs at 5% of the project’s sponsorship revenue.
To learn more about the LipChain project please visit our website at https://www.lipchain.io/.

I believe that you are doing the right thing. It is very sad when capable athletes can not fully reveal their talent due to lack of funding.
Surfing is a sport that requires stamina, finesse and a great deal of agility along with discipline to obey by the rules of conduct on water. When surfing one has to interact with nature and other people. For surfing to continue giving joy to its athletes, stay for both them and the people around a special etiquette was developed, the main provisions are as follows:

> respect yourself, other surfers and the ocean;
> follow the instructor’s orders;
> comply with safety rules at all times;
> only ride vacant waves (the ones not taken by other surfers).

Remember, surfing is a very dangerous sport. Every time a surfer gets on a board, he or she puts their life at risk. One of the most dangerous things a surfer may face is a shark attack. Such attacks can take place even during surfing competitions.

These encounters are most likely to occur on the shores of Australia, California and South Africa.

https://a.radikal.ru/a16/1809/da/a73792e3b0a5.jpg
Unfair voting is a widespread issue in various sports. Its very existence has affected the development of many sports. Surfing did not avoid it either.

Blockchain technology allows solving this issue once and for all! Thanks to utilizing this technology on the LipChain platform all the users of the app will be able to vote for champions during video contests using a decentralized method that guarantees absolute transparency, helping form genuine athlete ratings. It will be impossible to even doubt the voting results and the resulting ratings!

Besides, we are currently working on developing our own wallet on a high-speed blockchain with biometric identification. For more information about the features of LipChain, please visit https://www.lipchain.io/.

We believe that today blockchain technology is coming to be integral to absolutely any sport! What do you think – should this technology be integrated into other sports? Share your opinion in the comments!

https://b.radikal.ru/b22/1809/6d/4f5aee65b380.jpg

https://d.radikal.ru/d31/1809/d6/38b38a9b818f.jpg
Pages:
Jump to: