Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] [MVP] Buddy | Decentralized Development Automation Platform - page 14. (Read 23407 times)

Activity: 289
Merit: 100
Automation of applications is a huge advantage for business and organizations. But unfortunately at the moment it is a difficult task. To realize this idea, a large number of technologies will be required, and therefore there is still no such system, since it is a very difficult task, which also requires interaction with artificial intelligence technologies, and this is a very laborious process.
Activity: 124
Merit: 0
Looks like a good experienced team. A cool bunch of advisors here!
Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
http://unidapp.app
Startup offers a solution to an important problem. At the same time, it already has ready-made developments and support from the industry giants, who are likely to become the first participants of this ecosystem. Thus, the project has all the makings of a successful start-up. It remains to bring the product to the commercial version and start earning profits.
BUDDY has been mentioned a lot lately and has attracted a huge community on the telegram. I think they have a very good development strategy and I hope to be part of the project because I am considering a small investment in the project in the hope that BUDDY can create a great ecosystem and will help many investors get a good return.
Activity: 216
Merit: 16
Startup offers a solution to an important problem. At the same time, it already has ready-made developments and support from the industry giants, who are likely to become the first participants of this ecosystem. Thus, the project has all the makings of a successful start-up. It remains to bring the product to the commercial version and start earning profits.
Activity: 364
Merit: 34
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
This platform seems to me friendly, and its interface is very simple and understandable, and we will be able to make transactions in different countries, which is a big plus
A good website. Cool Although it is strange that he was translated into Vietnamese and Thai, but not translated into Russian. Is there more potential investors in Vietnam than in Russia?))
I think the reason is the Russia's translators have not done their work.  Grin
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
Hello Buddy. I write this to suggest 1 issue about your website. I think it should be removed the auto-select language function. I want to read your website in English. But it auto turn to Vietnamese (my native language). This make me can not read information in other what I want to.  Sad
Hello fiend. The buddy website is made up of the main languages of english, and if you find a problem in the language display located on the buddy official website, you can set it through the language feature located in the top right corner, examples like the photo below:

Please choose which language suits you, once you finish selecting the language, the website will automatically change the language.
You can test it by setting up your main language in Vietnamese or other language (Chinese, Japanese,...) in the web config. It always fixed the language the same with your setting language.
Merit: 102
[Proof-of-contract protocol]
This platform seems to me friendly, and its interface is very simple and understandable, and we will be able to make transactions in different countries, which is a big plus
A good website. Cool Although it is strange that he was translated into Vietnamese and Thai, but not translated into Russian. Is there more potential investors in Vietnam than in Russia?))
Activity: 62
Merit: 5
I'm wishing you guys a good luck for the success of this project! Cheers!!!
Activity: 282
Merit: 113
Hello Buddy. I write this to suggest 1 issue about your website. I think it should be removed the auto-select language function. I want to read your website in English. But it auto turn to Vietnamese (my native language). This make me can not read information in other what I want to.  Sad
Hello fiend. The buddy website is made up of the main languages of english, and if you find a problem in the language display located on the buddy official website, you can set it through the language feature located in the top right corner, examples like the photo below:

Please choose which language suits you, once you finish selecting the language, the website will automatically change the language.
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
Activity: 282
Merit: 113
I get information from telegram about the prohibition of participating for the US population (UNITED STATES)

No action has been taken to permit US residents or US persons to participate in any BUD token activities. This Telegram Group does not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy any BUD tokens in any jurisdiction where registration or qualification of such an offer or solicitation is required. All participants in any BUD token activities will be screened and confirmed accordingly during the KYC/AML process.
Activity: 26
I wish this plan gets a great success!
Classy vision, assured plan.  Good luck guys.
Activity: 644
Merit: 261
Buddy is an ICO with a payment category where Buddy has the goal of being a Decentralized Development Automated Platform I think it's interesting
Activity: 238
Buddy blockchain is used to solve the core problem of of the app development industry: scaling development automation operations and building an open app store for developers by developers
Web: https://token.buddy.works
Activity: 574
Merit: 112
This is how Inc. Magazine, an established American magazine (2.72M Twitter followers, 21.32M monthly visits according to SimilarWeb) uses Buddy to automate website delivery:
https://hackernoon.com/case-study-inc-magazine-5b7c8cdf31d7

Support our project and help us deliver blockchain revolution to DevOps across the world!
This is very useful news, I hope that everything will be as it wishes the project, I would like to use the development of applications in the future in the buddy platform  Grin
copper member
Activity: 43
This is how Inc. Magazine, an established American magazine (2.72M Twitter followers, 21.32M monthly visits according to SimilarWeb) uses Buddy to automate website delivery:

https://hackernoon.com/case-study-inc-magazine-5b7c8cdf31d7

Support our project and help us deliver blockchain revolution to DevOps across the world!

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Buddy reduces the barriers that prevent developers from starting to learn and use Blockchain technologies in application development
And their vision is to become the foundation on which talented people can create applications and services that change the world
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
copper member
Activity: 378
Buddy reduces the barriers that prevent developers from starting to learn and use Blockchain technologies in application development
Pages:
Jump to: