Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] [MVP] Buddy | Decentralized Development Automation Platform - page 11. (Read 23407 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
#BuddyICO - Decentralized Development Automation Platform Buddy puts application development on autopilot and makes building apps scalable, creating a decentralized DevOps Marketplace and Automation GRID that challenges how today’s developers build
Activity: 238
That needs much attention is amazed at everyone with their ability and will still amaze those who do not have time. I'm glad I'm here and I thank the company to give me this opportunity! #Buddy
Activity: 127
Buddy is a winning development automation platform that serves a rapidly growing market valued to become $345 billion by 2022. Partnered by industry leaders such as Docker, Github, Microsoft Azure and Google.
This project has a really talented team! BuddyGit puts application development on autopilot and makes building apps scalable, creating a decentralized DevOps Marketplace & Automation GRID
Buddy is the most stable project of the time. Great support team. Buddy puts application development on autopilot and makes building apps scalable
#BuddyICO
Activity: 238
Buddy uses its own P2P network whose peers are moderated by Buddy’s DAO. New peers report their address to the organisation, which is later used to fetch lists of peers by other nodes.
Activity: 30
"Private Sale Now Open" why.. I don't find sale data on the website?does sale not transparent
I can find the end day of Buddy public sale?
Could you give me this day, please.
Activity: 842
Merit: 100
"Private Sale Now Open" why.. I don't find sale data on the website?does sale not transparent
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Well, this proet definitely has a right to exist. But, unfortunately, the reality is that at the moment it will be interesting only for IT corporations and software developers. An ordinary user simply can not evaluate the full potential of this technology. In any case, I want to wish good luck to the developers, I really liked their offspring and would not want to be forgotten about it.looks solid.
Activity: 420
Merit: 24
An experienced development team and a great project. This project will end the ICO in September for a long time but it is a good project. Buddy will succeed and grow well
Hello sir, sorry there seems to be a misunderstanding, September is the beginning of ICO buddy is not the end of the ICO.
Private Sale: June 15, 2018 - August 15, 2018
PreSale: August 23, 2018 - August 30, 2018
and for Public sale: 1 september 2018 - 30 october 2018.
And for some reason I thought that the public sale will end on September 30. It turns out very much everything will be delayed. With such a term of fees, I think we should quietly collect hard cap. In addition, there is a working product.

It is bad that the tables are not updated. Huh
To my knowledge, public sale ends 30 october 2018. If you think that public sale ends 30 september for several reasons, can you explain to me what is the reason?
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
Buddy has been listed on CoinRating, Check out their profile here: Buddy on CoinRating.co
Activity: 47
Starting with smart contract development isn’t simple, even for
experienced off-chain developers. There are a couple of major concepts
that programmers have to understand before any work can start: the
Blockchain itself, EVM, solidity, Geth, and dApps, to name just a few.
There are also many myths around Blockchain development, which
can create challenges to the adoption of Blockchain technology & the
development of smart contracts or dApps.
Once just dApps and smart contracts get more complex, bugs and
flaws are introduced to the system—waiting to be exploited by bad
actors, which may lead to the loss of millions of dollars worth of
cryptocurrencies.
Moreover, there aren’t any tools mature enough to assist with
Blockchain-specific development tasks or build trust between project
sponsors/founders & their developers. However, this is slowly changing
thanks to projects such as Truffle, Lisk—and now Buddy
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Buddy is the automation platform for decentralized development.
This platform develops applications on Autopilot to create improved development apps, make DevOps marketplace and decentralized GRID automation, where developers build, test & deploy their applications
Activity: 16
The hardcap is  a little bit high
Activity: 132
Buddy is a winning development automation platform that serves a rapidly growing market valued to become $345 billion by 2022. Partnered by industry leaders such as Docker, Github, Microsoft Azure and Google.
Activity: 84
What are the impact on buddy token of creating blockchainops for eos,eth and neo...plz don't mind I am newbie
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Sir, did private sale ended? how many token sold for private sale? and Pre sale will be open on 20 Junl?
I can not wait any more to buy ICO, your project so hot, I see you have to open second telegram group because of so many people intersted in your project. It is so good.
copper member
Activity: 378
Buddy significantly reduces the barriers that prevent developers from starting to learn and use Blockchain technologies in application development
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
An experienced development team and a great project. This project will end the ICO in September for a long time but it is a good project. Buddy will succeed and grow well
Hello sir, sorry there seems to be a misunderstanding, September is the beginning of ICO buddy is not the end of the ICO.
Private Sale: June 15, 2018 - August 15, 2018
PreSale: August 23, 2018 - August 30, 2018
and for Public sale: 1 september 2018 - 30 october 2018.
And for some reason I thought that the public sale will end on September 30. It turns out very much everything will be delayed. With such a term of fees, I think we should quietly collect hard cap. In addition, there is a working product.

It is bad that the tables are not updated. Huh
Activity: 289
Merit: 100
Automation of applications is a huge advantage for business and organizations. But unfortunately at the moment it is a difficult task. To realize this idea, a large number of technologies will be required, and therefore there is still no such system, since it is a very difficult task, which also requires interaction with artificial intelligence technologies, and this is a very laborious process.
Pages:
Jump to: