Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE] AcuteCoin.io | POW | POS | Masternodes - Trade, Mine be Social - page 36. (Read 2758 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
How long ICO has been working already?
How many clients do you have?
Why didn't you have a bounty campaign?
Or I missed it somehow?
Activity: 34
Very interesting project. Usual marketplace but you look on the field with a great potential. this section is developing very fast and its hard to find dependable producer for some difficult and substandard tasks. Good luck
Activity: 56
The project is quite good. Moreover, what is an important thing that command do not forget about us and keep publish news and reports about their activity. Have credibility)
Activity: 40
What is the total amount of token supply,and how much of that is available for sale,i mean what will be circulating supply?
Activity: 28
What is the minimum amount needed in order to join ICO?
Activity: 29
Will there be any vesting period for team tokens,and those sold in private sale?
Activity: 30
how does this project work?
Activity: 13
I have a question: what will be the price of tokens in PRE-SALE and will there be any discount for early investors?
Activity: 31
Is there gonna be a KYC verification?
Activity: 32
What is the minimum amount needed to join the sale?
Activity: 35
Very interesting concept, I will check it in detail - you have a lot of inks with important info.
Activity: 160
A great project, let's stick to it for a long time, see what will happen, and hope to get a good return in the future.
Activity: 8
Activity: 48
The project is worthy of attention. How confident are you you will be able to stick to the road map?
Team Linkedin profile can be viewed in our Team section.

the concept is great and i can see a lot of potential, but how are you different from other projects? Maybe you could do a partnership or something

I really want to know more about the team, what is their experience? Is this their first project? can I consult their linkedin profiles?

Acutecoin is a platform that offers flexibility between Blockchain based digital assets and traditional Markets. ICO is now live: https://acutecoin.io 

Revenue streams:
1. Masternodes
2. POW Mining
3. Crypto Portfolio
4. Cloud Mining
5. Debit Card and much more..

what makes your platform different that other ones?

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
It's a pity that I did not have time to that ICO, but I would very much like to see this project ready, the road map indicates that the project is launched next month. I will wait.
Mining instructions will be provided prior to coin launch.

is there any tutorial for mining acutecoin ??
Activity: 23
the concept is great and i can see a lot of potential, but how are you different from other projects? Maybe you could do a partnership or something
Activity: 61
Interesting project. Only I did not understand about random distribution of tokens. The more tokens a person holds, the more they can get?
Pages:
Jump to: