Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE] AcuteCoin.io | POW | POS | Masternodes - Trade, Mine be Social - page 37. (Read 2758 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Hello! Will there be any discounts for large investors? And what kind of sum should this be?
Activity: 51
interesting project. The competition in this market is big but the guys obviously have something to offer. Now I'm considering investing in a project.
Activity: 28
Looks interesting. I wonder whether anyone gave it a try.
Activity: 29
I looked at your expert advisors website. Who are all these people? Do they have experience in the industry? How can I verify that?
Activity: 157
Merit: 1
That's the best way to go about it I think. Don't just offer the tools like many are doing, give them a platform so they go to you for all their needs.
Activity: 59
That is truly mind blowing concept really hard to believe on this but I think nothing is impossible into this world of opportunities. If team could succeed to make this possible than it will be investment in the future.
Activity: 8
How much will you pay for the translation of the OP?
Please join our telegram group at https://t.me/AcuteCoinGroup and get further details on our Bounty program or for more details it can be found here; https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyico-huge-rewards-acutecoinio-airdrop-too-3295465
Activity: 42
I was reading to the devs instructions seems really nice. I might take it.
Nice project, what is the hard cap? Thanks.
I just read your whitepaper, the project seems promising....good luck team
The project looks promising, and I hope to join the bounty program
Those advisors are awesome and they will definitely contribute in success. Also will assist in advising after ICO I think which is very nice!
Activity: 56
Great idea, But I have a question - How token will useful for investors and lenders? 
Activity: 28
Congratulations to all members of the team... Project will surely a huge success!
Very interesting project. Could you explain more about Token, how I will get it? 
love the idea good luck hope to use it one day
Activity: 34
Quite good. I'll keep an eye on this one. This one is really a different project than others. There are some very creative ideas. 
Activity: 34
Hello! do you have like an open-source code and stuff? Github maybe?
Hope they will bring the website up ASAP. It will not be a good sign when new shoppers comes in and thought of checking site first thing. Why  briging website up takes more than 1 hour? Doesn't make sense if they are serious.
Pages:
Jump to: