Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE] Friend Unifying Platform | Cloud | Blockchain | Windows apps | - page 12. (Read 1840 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
tell me please where i can contrubite your tokens, what process to buy and what price for token is $?

Hello! You can contribute our tokens on https://tge.friendup.cloud, you will have to pass KYC, but this won't take long, don't worry  Wink As for token price, for 1 ETH you get 20000 FRND  Smiley
Activity: 53
tell me please where i can contrubite your tokens, what process to buy and what price for token is $?
Activity: 99
Hey everyone! Could you refine for me please what Friend is about, don't have much time to read ! thank you
Hey team! Is it possible to start multiple applications, not just 1? Please let me know

Hello! Friend Workspace offers a useful capability to run multiple applications and services using a single sign-on in an integrated environment . It can serve as a powerful distribution solution, featuring a compelling collaborative environment for workgroups and teams. At the same time it allows administrators to design and maintain their cloud infrastructure with GUI tools  Smiley
Hey, what is Friend Workspace? Remind me please? Is it like appstore?

The Friend Workspace is a responsive desktop environment that allows for multitasking in one tab and runs in any modern standards-compliant web browser. Even though Friend applications are distributed separately, the Friend Workspace offers a useful capability to run multiple applications and services using a single sign-on in an integrated environment . It can serve as a powerful distribution solution, featuring a compelling collaborative environment for workgroups and teams. At the same time it allows administrators to design and maintain their cloud infrastructure with GUI tools. The Friend Workspace showcases all of the features found in Friend Core, and makes heavy use of its various supported protocols, allowing users to experience a complete workflow online, wherever they are, whenever they want  Wink
Activity: 84
Hey team! Is it possible to start multiple applications, not just 1? Please let me know
Activity: 131
Hey, what is Friend Workspace? Remind me please? Is it like appstore?
Hello! This project is the essence of aggregation software, moreover it could be vitally helpful for particular user and a small company as well. Wish you good luck in reaching softcup and, of course, I am waiting for future events, because meet up in Warsaw was amazing!
We are really pleased to hear such warm words about our meeting Wink
By the way, have you tried our demo-version? If not, try it now on:

https://friendup.cloud/demo

You have done amazing work since the start of ICO. Hope you finally collect the softcup an go further. Friend need to conquer new peaks!
Thank you for a piece of praise! We are keen on hard work so there is no doubt that we will collect Softcup soon!
Technologies show a rapid development so does Friend!
Friend always keeps up with the times! New technologies are crucial for future development, that is why our every day work is so important!
Activity: 64
Hello! This project is the essence of aggregation software, moreover it could be vitally helpful for particular user and a small company as well. Wish you good luck in reaching softcup and, of course, I am waiting for future events, because meet up in Warsaw was amazing!
Activity: 29
You have done amazing work since the start of ICO. Hope you finally collect the softcup an go further. Friend need to conquer new peaks!
Activity: 97
Technologies show a rapid development so does Friend!
Thank you very much for your efforts!
Thank you for support too! We work hard!
Activity: 224
Thank you very much for your efforts!
Is it possible to ask questions on reddit?
Surely, here is the link: reddit.com/r/friendup
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
Is it possible to ask questions on reddit?
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Blockchain technologies are developing at a rapid pace, I think that this is the future of the whole world economy.
Activity: 122
Your demo is awesome! Waiting for final platform! It would be an amazing gift for software developers and users
Activity: 29
I want to participate in bounty campaign, where can I find information about your bounties? Nothing on your web:-(

Please visit  our bounty page via the link https://alpha.bounty0x.io/hosts/Friend Smiley

Got it!  Wink Hope to participate well to have a good starting balance! By the way how many tokens do you plan to allocate on bounty?
Pages:
Jump to: