Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE] Friend Unifying Platform | Cloud | Blockchain | Windows apps | - page 7. (Read 1840 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Hello.i think you should have some security in your platform,because you work with people personal and closed data often.i think so and see it.you somehow deal with security?

Hello, sir! Friend uses client side encryption for authentication and offers the possibility to encrypt data at rest using our file system drivers. JavaScript applications are executed in secure sandboxes that have limited access to specific functionality (using per-application permissions). This allows for safe interactions between multiple applications running on a single device. All communication between clients and servers is secured using industry standard SSL/TLS encryption. So you don't have to worry about security at all  Wink
Why r u fundraising money? I mean why did you decide to start ICO?

We are now raising money to improve the look and feel of the software, enhance the user and developer experience, and build a new decentralized network of Friend computers  Wink
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Hello.i think you should have some security in your platform,because you work with people personal and closed data often.i think so and see it.you somehow deal with security?
Activity: 210
Why r u fundraising money? I mean why did you decide to start ICO?
What will you do after reaching the 10k ETH soft cap?

We will be aiming at achieving our hardcap and other intermediate steps  Wink
Hello, where are you from, please?

Greetings, dear friend! We are from Norway  Wink
Activity: 86
Hello, tell me what are you about? I mean your project
Activity: 122
Hello, where are you from, please?
Activity: 224
What will you do after reaching the 10k ETH soft cap?
What are TGE rules?
The TGE smart contract conforms to a few important rules:
● Before the TGE starts, no Ether can be sent to the TGE smart contract (see PreSale​);
● After the TGE (either maxCap was reached or the TGE deadline passed), no Ether can be sent to the contract ● During the TGE, participants simply send ether to the TGE contract which results in FRND creation;
● All created tokens are ​locked​​ during the TGE and will be released once the TGE is complete, subject to market and community sentiment;
● The TGE smart contract creates a total of 6+12 = 18% endowments of FRND tokens to current employees and FNAS such that TGE participants’ tokens constitute 82% of supply, according to the 4 Tiers. The TGE contract finalizes funding which results in an allocation of founders’ tokens and unlocking the created FRND tokens.

Thanks. And what for any parametres?
You are welcome! The TGE is implemented as a smart contract with a few simple parameters:
● Friend Network AS: controls the contract and the address to which gathered Ether will be sent (implemented as a multisig address);
● StartBlock, EndBlock: these block numbers indicate the start and the end of the TGE process;
● maxCap: Hard Cap Tier 4 for this TGE, denominated in FRND;
● FRND creation rate, denominated in ETH.
When tokens will be returned if soft cap is not reached?

There is no minimum financing specified in the contract code. If the Tier 1 Soft Cap financing is not reached, then after the TGE period, Ether will be sent back to the participants from the Friend Network AS account. For this reason, ​do not send Ether from an exchange wallet ​as we will have no way to return the Ether back to you​.
What are TGE rules?
● Before the TGE starts, no Ether can be sent to the TGE smart contract (see PreSale​);
● After the TGE (either maxCap was reached or the TGE deadline passed), no Ether can be sent to the contract ● During the TGE, participants simply send ether to the TGE contract which results in FRND creation;
● All created tokens are ​locked​​ during the TGE and will be released once the TGE is complete, subject to market and community sentiment;
● The TGE smart contract creates a total of 6+12 = 18% endowments of FRND tokens to current employees and FNAS such that TGE participants’ tokens constitute 82% of supply, according to the 4 Tiers. The TGE contract finalizes funding which results in an allocation of founders’ tokens and unlocking the created FRND tokens.

Thanks. And what for any parametres?
Activity: 224
When tokens will be returned if soft cap is not reached?
I guess you need to make an agreement with software companies not only be popular within developers but either ordinary users.
Thank you for your advice! We will surely think out it!
Activity: 97
I guess you need to make an agreement with software companies not only be popular within developers but either ordinary users.
What are TGE rules?
Link for reddit, if you have
Surely, here you are: reddit.com/r/friendup
Activity: 154
Link for reddit, if you have
You have great developers team, I saw screens of your demo on Reddit, great progress!
Pages:
Jump to: