Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE] Friend Unifying Platform | Cloud | Blockchain | Windows apps | - page 3. (Read 1840 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
And why Norway?
The values in the Norwegian social-democratic society of transparency, trust, one of the lowest scores on the ​ Word’s social inequality index​ and a long tradition for protecting Intellectual Property, freedom of speech are in our view favorable and synonymous with the values of the Blockchain community.

Norway also benefits from having no foreign debt and no secret laws which can be used to put pressure on Friend Network AS. By doing the Friend Network ICO in Norway, we hope to set the standard for other projects to follow.

Private companies in Norway have to disclose more information than public companies in countries such as the UK or the US. We see this as a great advantage for FRND Token holders. Furthermore, Norway has a special legislation that ensures all private tax information (on an individual level) is available to the public3. Thus, the FRND Token holders have further assurance that Friend Network AS and the team behind Friend are transparent with the highest business ethics in mind.
Activity: 99
Activity: 44
The Friend Store enables users to discover exciting new apps and start running them instantly with one click
It also allows non-blockchain technology service providers to sell their services to Friend users by signing agreements with the commercial arm of Friend
Activity: 43
The Friend Store enables users to discover exciting new apps and start running them instantly with one click
Activity: 60
Friend on PS4. Very good  Cool Wink
You are right!
Great job guys! I have seen your progress on PS4 platform, literally blows my mind!
Thank you so much!
Where are you registered in?
Activity: 43
Great job guys! I have seen your progress on PS4 platform, literally blows my mind!
How do you plan to distribute raised tokens?
82% on crowdsale;  6% on friend team; 12% on friend network AS
How do you plan to distribute raised tokens?
What is price of 1 token? Do you use ETH or BTC wallet?  Roll Eyes
1 FRND = 0.00005 ETH. We use ERC-20 ethereum wallet as it is a kind of standard nowadays.  Wink
Cool project! I am personal fan of Hogne!
We are proud to work with Hogne, he is very hard working and open-minded person. There is no doubt that his professional skills are at the highest level!
Friend will become an on-ramp to decentralized applications, functionality and storage. The Friend Network will be the global decentralized protocol for our cloud computers. Friend Cloud Computer templates will allow organizations to give their staff a consistent look and feel whilst the Friend Store will be a marketplace for templates, applications, data and
knowledge.
You are 100% right! Future is coming!
Activity: 53
What is price of 1 token? Do you use ETH or BTC wallet?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 107
Cool project! I am personal fan of Hogne!
Activity: 64
Friend will become an on-ramp to decentralized applications, functionality and storage. The Friend Network will be the global decentralized protocol for our cloud computers. Friend Cloud Computer templates will allow organizations to give their staff a consistent look and feel whilst the Friend Store will be a marketplace for templates, applications, data and
knowledge.
Pages:
Jump to: