Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Pre-Sale] Graphene Power - WELCOME TO THE FUTURE OF NANOTECHNOLOGIES - page 2. (Read 5966 times)

Activity: 217
Merit: 0
Where developer ? Not care
Activity: 101
They say scammers - is it true or not?
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
Tell me! Is there information when there will be a payment ??
unfortunately, there is no such information. And in addition to that, I noticed a very sad fact. Reduced the number of coins by about once, Fraud is evident.
It seems to me that it is high time to understand that there will not be any payments. Accept this fact and follow on Undecided

Even if they make payments, no one guarantees that you will be able to sell your tokens - they will remain only simple numbers in your wallet!
Activity: 434
Merit: 70
unfortunately, there is no such information. And in addition to that, I noticed a very sad fact. Reduced the number of coins by about once, Fraud is evident.
It seems to me that it is high time to understand that there will not be any payments. Accept this fact and follow on Undecided
Everybody face it, you were scammed. You lost your money. Sorry for the bad news , but you are all living in denial. I havent seen so many red flags in a crypto project ever, absolutely the worst one ever, just a little bit of research into this and you would have all seen it was fake.
You are right, I made my own conclusions. Now I will study all the projects in more detail, I do not want to fall for deception again
Tell me, is this project fraudsters?
there is also a similar opinion! Bounty closed, no tables, news too ...
Many people already talk about this and I can not understand what to think next. It's all very strange, I do not want to think that these are scammers

Yes, everything looks here at least very strange.
But I also do not want to believe in deception. I see that the table with the members of the bounty was counted and the number of coins was reduced. I hope that by the end of this week everyone will be paid out and information on exchanges, and more information about the actions of the team, will appear.
Everyone hopes so. The results are that they found the table all put up, but that's what will be further unknown. Until now, everyone is silent Undecided
And this silence is annoying, to be honest and speak frankly. People demand news and information, but most likely we will not wait.
So far, they have not paid anything, although it has been a long time, and thus they show us that all this is a fraud
Activity: 31
hai, How about token distribution ?
Activity: 17
Everybody face it, you were scammed. You lost your money. Sorry for the bad news , but you are all living in denial. I havent seen so many red flags in a crypto project ever, absolutely the worst one ever, just a little bit of research into this and you would have all seen it was fake.
Activity: 155
HI dev

How about token distribution ,
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
пeчaльнaя тeндeнция нa пocлeдниx нecкoлькиx cтpaницax ни oднoгo oтвeтa кoмaнды, нaлицo мoшeничecтвo и  cбpoc мoнeт,   Bидимo кoмaндa зaбpocилa пpoeкт.
Activity: 770
Merit: 106
Activity: 186
Merit: 18
Many people already talk about this and I can not understand what to think next. It's all very strange, I do not want to think that these are scammers

But I also do not want to believe in deception. I see that the table with the members of the bounty was counted and the number of coins was reduced. I hope that by the end of this week everyone will be paid out and information on exchanges, and more information about the actions of the team, will appear.
Everyone hopes so. The results are that they found the table all put up, but that's what will be further unknown. Until now, everyone is silent Undecided
And this silence is annoying, to be honest and speak frankly. People demand news and information, but most likely we will not wait.
observed that at the end of the project all the coins were counted, but that they did not see a decrease, because the table is not available. It happens before payments, but if people write that coins are decreasing, why is it, if they are not going to pay anyway?

After the end of the company the table became inaccessible, but then it was opened and there were very good coins. Then the table again became inaccessible, and when it was now opened - coins decreased approximately 4 times. So it's for me. Obviously they are very greedy people.
This situation is very unpleasant for everyone. Why, then, was it initially considered more than a coin if they still reduced the award? Angry

Activity: 854
Merit: 12
arcs-chain.com
hello people

unfortunately, this seems to be one of those sad cases...

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/graphene-power-has-fake-profiles-2617827

cheers
svv
Activity: 532
Merit: 14
observed that at the end of the project all the coins were counted, but that they did not see a decrease, because the table is not available. It happens before payments, but if people write that coins are decreasing, why is it, if they are not going to pay anyway?

After the end of the company the table became inaccessible, but then it was opened and there were very good coins. Then the table again became inaccessible, and when it was now opened - coins decreased approximately 4 times. So it's for me. Obviously they are very greedy people.
Activity: 184
Merit: 100

Pages:
Jump to: