Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ Pre-Sale ] ICO YouGive - page 33. (Read 9479 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 1
September 03, 2018, 10:00:22 PM
Do you have KYC procedure?
Yes, you need to pass kyc to take part in our ICO.
In which countries will be available your tokens?
All except China and USA
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
September 03, 2018, 09:36:43 PM
In which countries will be available your tokens?
September 03, 2018, 09:14:47 PM
Activity: 39
September 03, 2018, 09:10:20 PM
September 03, 2018, 08:29:53 PM
The market probably won't change as much during only a couple of upcoming weeks, but the project has solid foundations so the market status shouldn't hinder it's progress too much.
May be, but we have only started our work. Wish everuthing would be okay.
September 03, 2018, 08:14:39 PM
Hello guys. I just bumped into this thread. And seems to be an interesting project here. Like the community here with great support. What’s the minimum contribution during your presale?
Thank you. You can buy at least 100 YGT = 60 USD
Activity: 448
Merit: 3
September 03, 2018, 06:33:27 PM
Hello guys. I just bumped into this thread. And seems to be an interesting project here. Like the community here with great support. What’s the minimum contribution during your presale?
September 03, 2018, 06:10:32 PM
And do u have the possibility of arbitration and maintenance of transaction on the base of Smart contract?
Yes, of course. And also we have the possibility of using crypto-currency for the implementation of credit transactions without need to register at a regulator.
Activity: 37
September 03, 2018, 05:50:32 PM
And do u have the possibility of arbitration and maintenance of transaction on the base of Smart contract?
September 03, 2018, 05:28:22 PM
How to pay with ETC? Can I?
Etc? wht is it, bratan?
Lol, it's ethereum classic, cryptocurrency
I thought, that Ethereum is ETH, not ETC, sry
Ethereum classic and Ethereum are different cryptocurrencies
Activity: 4
September 03, 2018, 05:21:25 PM
Hey,
Hello to everyone! I still need to study the whitepaper of this business. But what payments methods can I use in order to buy your tokens for holding?
brand new
Activity: 0
September 03, 2018, 12:47:34 PM
Hello  This business is really valuable. Serious goals, determinant team and clear paln
I'd like to join your community
September 03, 2018, 05:05:24 PM
Etc? wht is it, bratan?
I thought, that Ethereum is ETH, not ETC, sry
September 03, 2018, 04:37:23 PM
Etc? wht is it, bratan?
September 03, 2018, 04:24:29 PM
Etc? wht is it, bratan?
Activity: 5
September 03, 2018, 04:16:54 PM
I like the idea that small and medium enterprises should also get the chance to participate in artificial intelligence innovation once the platform is developed. It creates a level playing field in the economy.
September 03, 2018, 04:08:03 PM
Activity: 28
September 03, 2018, 01:34:41 PM
What you can say about private investors?
They cannot often provide financial services since it  will be considered as illegal banking activity. They cannot use  the scoring model for  customers because of  the lack of  data. They do not have  the necessary  documentary  securing  to start activities in  the financial market.
and what about the competitors ?
Competitors are organizations that provide financial aggregation services. The functions of most competitors are limited to a directory function when a financial institution is not involved in the proposal of the customer, and links direct only to the home page of a financial institution or the page of financial services promotion. This allows reducing some costs for sta and customer acquisition.
what does ygt service provides?
It provides information support to deal parties or guarantees deal terms observance by including the terms of funds transfer into a smart contract.It forms an international credit bureau that has access to the data of most small borrowers or people who
invest in dierent projects.It forms a market based on the interaction of traditional and technological tools combining the traditional approach and the information model.
Actually , you can find all your questions in whitepapper
oh ...thanks a lot . Next time will be more attentive to.details
September 03, 2018, 01:14:55 PM
Hello  This business is really valuable. Serious goals, determinant team and clear paln
I'd like to join your community
shure . We are glad to all new memberd of our project)
September 03, 2018, 01:12:04 PM
What you can say about private investors?
They cannot often provide financial services since it  will be considered as illegal banking activity. They cannot use  the scoring model for  customers because of  the lack of  data. They do not have  the necessary  documentary  securing  to start activities in  the financial market.
and what about the competitors ?
Competitors are organizations that provide financial aggregation services. The functions of most competitors are limited to a directory function when a financial institution is not involved in the proposal of the customer, and links direct only to the home page of a financial institution or the page of financial services promotion. This allows reducing some costs for sta and customer acquisition.
what does ygt service provides?
It provides information support to deal parties or guarantees deal terms observance by including the terms of funds transfer into a smart contract.It forms an international credit bureau that has access to the data of most small borrowers or people who
invest in dierent projects.It forms a market based on the interaction of traditional and technological tools combining the traditional approach and the information model.
Actually , you can find all your questions in whitepapper
Pages:
Jump to: