Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ Pre-Sale ] ICO YouGive - page 29. (Read 9479 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
September 05, 2018, 01:47:01 PM
Hello  According to the map i see you have beta application ready.Is it possible to try it out?
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 01:39:17 PM
What exchanges will YGT coin include in its list and when?
Start of listing in leading world exchanges is planned for 2019 year.
And what about insurance?
Insurance company that participates in the transaction and that places at the region of borrower can faster and easier influence him or resolve the situation with non-payment credit.
And what is the main function of borrower?
The borrower receives information about dierent rates in banks or MFIs and a possibility to ask for a loan by just one application. And an immediate response to it from other platform partners, where the investor is not only banks and MFIs, but also individuals. So, our platform combines a classic financial aggregator, a peer-to-peer platform and instant online lending.
What possibilities does YGT token provide?
▸   Transparent platform operation for all its participants.
▸   Fast and reliable deals.
▸   Monitoring and collection of information about platform participants.
▸   Simple and convenient (customer-focused) lending instrument.
▸   Synergy eect for all system users.

An important feature of YGT token is compliance with the latest trends and standards in the world of cryptocurrencies (including ERC223 standard). Not only platform users, but also all participants of the cryptocurrency infrastructure will use YGT token.
September 05, 2018, 01:38:09 PM
Hello, everybody.
Folks, do I understand right that according to the chart, about 40 percent will be alocated for marketing, growth hacking, PR, partnership and affiliate programs?
You better download the White Papper from our site ,YouGive , and scroll to page 20. There you can find the table with answer on your question
Why you just can't answer the question? Why i should download wp scroll to find some page? Whyyyyyy? Is it too hard to just say yes or no ?
because we can't just show you images right here. So better to do that by yourself. it  doesn't make any sense if you just spent 2 minutes of your life to download wp
Activity: 49
September 05, 2018, 01:32:03 PM
Insurance company that participates in the transaction and that places at the region of borrower can faster and easier influence him or resolve the situation with non-payment credit.
The borrower receives information about dierent rates in banks or MFIs and a possibility to ask for a loan by just one application. And an immediate response to it from other platform partners, where the investor is not only banks and MFIs, but also individuals. So, our platform combines a classic financial aggregator, a peer-to-peer platform and instant online lending.
What possibilities does YGT token provide?
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
September 05, 2018, 01:31:25 PM
I see that lately, managers are not actively responding to people's questions. so I think that it is worth asking the question not here, but go to the TV-chat of this idea and there learn all the necessary
I see the manager is still answering the daily questions at the thread. You are talking about TV-chat. What is TV-chat?
September 05, 2018, 01:24:05 PM
Hello, everybody.
Folks, do I understand right that according to the chart, about 40 percent will be alocated for marketing, growth hacking, PR, partnership and affiliate programs?
You better download the White Papper from our site ,YouGive , and scroll to page 20. There you can find the table with answer on your question
Why you just can't answer the question? Why i should download wp scroll to find some page? Whyyyyyy? Is it too hard to just say yes or no ?
September 05, 2018, 01:08:15 PM
Greetings
I've checked the roadmap, it has a very big potential. I’m very enthusiastic about it. It will significantly help people. I'm in.
our doors are always open for everyone
September 05, 2018, 01:06:13 PM
Hello, everybody.
September 05, 2018, 12:57:18 PM
September 05, 2018, 12:32:38 PM
Activity: 32
September 05, 2018, 12:23:56 PM
Greetings
I've checked the roadmap, it has a very big potential. I’m very enthusiastic about it. It will significantly help people. I'm in.
September 05, 2018, 12:16:22 PM
September 05, 2018, 12:02:51 PM
Activity: 14
September 05, 2018, 11:43:44 AM
Hello, everybody.
Activity: 32
September 05, 2018, 11:42:12 AM
I'm not trying to advertise or promote it, just giving my opinion. dev are very professional, also if you read whitepaper coin has real porpoise (real life usage) it should be long term idea.
September 05, 2018, 11:34:56 AM
September 05, 2018, 11:26:56 AM
September 05, 2018, 11:24:12 AM
i think its great idea, lovin it! invested in it with the currunt price, i see it go up in time def. i see progress of dev team and community also along with it brings faith in the idea. very strong, keep up! sorry for my english!
Thanks for warm words. We really appreciate your opinion)
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
September 05, 2018, 10:00:09 AM
Hey,
Hello to everyone! I still need to study the whitepaper of this business. But what payments methods can I use in order to buy your tokens for holding?
You can pay with ETH and BTC
Will this project exist even if you won't collect soft cap?
I think yes, as they're already have MVP. That make sense
Yes, but the functionality of it is very doubtful
What do you mean?
Have you seen their so called "MVP"? It is just a set of pictures, nothing else
Maybe backend is being developed, but interface is good
It is not enough, I expect good functionality from this platform, not just design
This project is crude, let's give them a chance, they have got something to offer at least
That's right, but I'm just warning about their current mistakes. You should be careful with all ICOs. You can lose a lot of money irretrievably.
Each investment is a risk. You have to understand and accept it. I've already lost my money several times recently too, but I got a huge experience and now choosing the project to invest in extremely accurately.
Brilliant words! I think this project will meet our expectations
Activity: 29
September 05, 2018, 08:53:20 AM
i think its great idea, lovin it! invested in it with the currunt price, i see it go up in time def. i see progress of dev team and community also along with it brings faith in the idea. very strong, keep up! sorry for my english!
Pages:
Jump to: