Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [PRE-SALE] KRATOS - Blockchain Solution for Physical Commodities Trading - page 20. (Read 12027 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 101
I have another question, and please I am sorry if this sounds stupid, but I am not a super expert on cryptocurrencies. Sine aKratos will be an erc20 token, every transaction will require gas, right? And max transaction per seconds will be dependent on the ethereum blockchain network capacity, right? Will this affect somehow Tha aKratos ecosystem?

It's my opinion. When the project chose ETH as the standard for its token, he agreed to the terms that are present on the network. Of course you have to pay fees. The speed of transactions on the air is quite acceptable for the purposes of the project.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
💲
I have another question, and please I am sorry if this sounds stupid, but I am not a super expert on cryptocurrencies. Sine aKratos will be an erc20 token, every transaction will require gas, right? And max transaction per seconds will be dependent on the ethereum blockchain network capacity, right? Will this affect somehow Tha aKratos ecosystem?
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
I see that Kratos community is very strong. There is a lot going on among all channels. I see that Reddit is updated frequently and there is plenty of new posts and discussion every day. This is all very good and shows a big support for Kratos team. The community is a fuel for each ICO.
💲
I like a lot the fact that the Kratos team is focusing on transparency, when talking about their project. Only a few crypto companies are transparent
Activity: 124
Merit: 0
When does the Kratos coin enter the exchange? in the suggestion, it is included in a large exchange, such as binance, bittrex, livecoin.
Kratos coin will enter exchange after ICO, yes it will be on few of the top exchanges
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
When does the Kratos coin enter the exchange? in the suggestion, it is included in a large exchange, such as binance, bittrex, livecoin.
Exactly, is really hard to follow this explanation. I think the best way to understand the system will be when it would work and we see live how it works. I hope this will be a good working solution with high transparency and efficiency.

Here's the link to our Tokenomins paper. The concept of TCR has been explained in detail. https://kratospct.io/pdf/Tokenomics.pdf

Do let me know in case u have any queries.
And again, Hi there, dev!

Kratos MVP very looks like the complicated and updated auction platform. Who will the sellers of commodities and what about the regulations? Could we deposit fiat money directly to the platform in the future?

Best wishes!

To set the record right, KRATOS is not an auction platform. We are NOT A TRADING EXCHANGE but AN ECOSYSTEM FOR COMMODITY TRADING INDUSTRY. The key stakeholders of the platform will be buyers, sellers, traders, shippers, logistics companies, port authorities, quality assurers and financiers.

In a trading process, every trader is a buyer and a seller both. We will also be onboarding the direct producers who will then act as sellers on the platform. Regulations are as the Singapore Government as we are based here. But for individual trades, the trading parties will determine their terms and conditions as per their local regulations. We are a marketplace facilitating interactions between various players of this industry.

KRATOS will only use TOS tokens for transactions. The interested parties can convert fiat money to tokens at the exchanges.
I agree, a lot of useful information, the team did a good job. Tell me on which exchanges your token will be presented?
trade.io and bancor network have been officially announced. Paperwork in process for the other 4.
As the presale ended. Can you give us information about the funds raised at the presale?  I have checked out ICO rating sites but could not find any information.

We will be sending out an official communication this week.
legendary
Please answer my question. Is this reward significant, will this be an additional reason for keeping the token? Or is the amount so small that it can be neglected?
The significance of the reward will be significant but dependent on:
1. A number of curators participating in the curation process. There is a minimum cap but not an upper one
2. Count of majority decision makers - Denominator for the split

Consider a scenario where the number of curators us very little, let's say 10 and 6 is the count of majority stakeholders. Hypothetically, applicant stakes 1000 tokens and curator stakes 100 stakes reach, so the return to the majority decision maker ( the one who gets rewarded) for a yes decision is = (1000+ 10*100)/6 = 333.3
for a no-decision: (600+ 10*100)/6 = 266.6

Now Consider, if there are 100 and 51 is the count of majority stakeholders. Hypothetically, applicant stakes 1000 tokens and curator stakes 100 stakes reach, so the return to the majority decision maker ( the one who gets rewarded) for a yes decision is = (1000+ 100*100)/51 = 215
for a no-decision: (600+ 100*100)/51 = 207

Thanks for the detailed explanation. I realized that this is a good reason for keeping the token and voting on the transaction. Obviously, if a person does not hold tokens, he can not be called to vote.

I did not understand anything from these explanations. You need to translate into your own language and try to understand the formula.

Exactly, is really hard to follow this explanation. I think the best way to understand the system will be when it would work and we see live how it works. I hope this will be a good working solution with high transparency and efficiency.
Activity: 630
Merit: 111
Please answer my question. Is this reward significant, will this be an additional reason for keeping the token? Or is the amount so small that it can be neglected?
1. A number of curators participating in the curation process. There is a minimum cap but not an upper one

Consider a scenario where the number of curators us very little, let's say 10 and 6 is the count of majority stakeholders. Hypothetically, applicant stakes 1000 tokens and curator stakes 100 stakes reach, so the return to the majority decision maker ( the one who gets rewarded) for a yes decision is = (1000+ 10*100)/6 = 333.3

Now Consider, if there are 100 and 51 is the count of majority stakeholders. Hypothetically, applicant stakes 1000 tokens and curator stakes 100 stakes reach, so the return to the majority decision maker ( the one who gets rewarded) for a yes decision is = (1000+ 100*100)/51 = 215

Thanks for the detailed explanation. I realized that this is a good reason for keeping the token and voting on the transaction. Obviously, if a person does not hold tokens, he can not be called to vote.

I did not understand anything from these explanations. You need to translate into your own language and try to understand the formula.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101

Activity: 254
As the presale ended. Can you give us information about the funds raised at the presale?  I have checked out ICO rating sites but could not find any information.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
With the mission that we have created, hopefully we can make many benefits for trading that are more transparent and cheaper, simple and reliable. Smiley
legendary
I don't know if Op started to report this junk posts but I don't see spammy comments anymore. This is very good of course and I hope that spammers left this thread in peace after almost all their garbage posts were deleted. Deleted on time means not paid of course and this is the main pain they filling right now.

Spammers can ruin every ANN thread and reputation of the project. I like that Kratos team heard take our suggestions seriously and now we have a place to discuss Kratos.
Activity: 364
Merit: 41
And again, Hi there, dev!

Kratos MVP very looks like the complicated and updated auction platform. Who will the sellers of commodities and what about the regulations? Could we deposit fiat money directly to the platform in the future?

Best wishes!
💲
Finally, this thread looks good and there is a lot of information about Kratos project. Real discussion, no spam, active OP or somebody from the team. This is how a quality ANN thread looks like and I have to say that few last pages are worth to read. I hope that this will stay this way and every time I come here I would be able to find something interesting not a ton of spam.
I totally agree. Good measures were taken. I think that the Kratos manager contacted a bitcointalk forum moderator to do some season cleaning 🤣
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
I agree, a lot of useful information, the team did a good job. Tell me on which exchanges your token will be presented?
legendary
Finally, this thread looks good and there is a lot of information about Kratos project. Real discussion, no spam, active OP or somebody from the team. This is how a quality ANN thread looks like and I have to say that few last pages are worth to read. I hope that this will stay this way and every time I come here I would be able to find something interesting not a ton of spam.
Pages:
Jump to: