Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [PRE-SALE] KRATOS - Blockchain Solution for Physical Commodities Trading - page 24. (Read 12027 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 0
KRATOS has currently secured commitments across various global partnerships to further strengthen their blockchain technology platform including:

Linxens: Effective authentication, verification & management of trade transaction documents
tradeteq: Credit analytics, trade finance matching
Bancor Network: Cryptocurrency conversion platform
Artemis: Industry grade KYC/ AML check for the platform users
AWS: Cloud service hosting of the platform
Cloudflare: Ensure web security

And many more to come
Activity: 273
Problems of commodity trade include lack of trust, manual documentation and unnecessary intermediaries. KRATOS is a Platform that uses Blockchain technology and Smart contracts to solve these problems
Activity: 101
KRATOS is a decentralized trading platform that will solve the problem of time consuming, high fees and insecurity ... in commodity trading. Certainly the project needs extensive cooperation with businesses around the world. To build trust with the community, you can share the cooperation with any business?

Partnership with trade.io has been officially announced. And with Linxens dLoc for a more strengthened process of Document Authentication & Security. Soon Bancor Network and many more to come according to the Kratos team.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
Blokchain technology should enter our life gradually. Starting with the most important industries. Trade arose at the dawn of humanity and still plays a crucial role in our lives. I hope that the effect of the use of blokchain will be large-scale.
Activity: 12
Follow along with the KRATOS team. I am sure that this direction in the Blockchain format will bring a huge result in theof development but also attract the attention of investors and companies to work together!
More information can be seen on the company's official website.
FAQ (https://kratospct.io/faq.html)
Whitepaper (https://kratospct.io/http://[color=black]pdf[/color]/KRATOS_Whitepaper.pdf)
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
Now many different ICO projects and see a worthwhile and promising project, where everything is very clearly described now is a rarity. The referral program is simply gorgeous, especially for experienced reflowers. Honestly, I have not invited anyone personally, but I'm in the process. The development and successful completion of the preselection and ICO, together we rock KRATOS. The project will be a great success in the future.

I don't know if you have seen my post above but I advise you to read. I don't know how long you are following ICOs but lately, almost all of them delay everything after fundraising. I hope Kratos will be different but for that, we will have until the end of a successful ICO.
Activity: 420
Merit: 6
Now many different ICO projects and see a worthwhile and promising project, where everything is very clearly described now is a rarity. The referral program is simply gorgeous, especially for experienced reflowers. Honestly, I have not invited anyone personally, but I'm in the process. The development and successful completion of the preselection and ICO, together we rock KRATOS. The project will be a great success in the future.
legendary
One of the most interesting projects for me, a strong development team, a generous bounty program, a good opportunity for investors to make a profit.It is indeed very convenient, a account in several languages, an office for the performer and for the investor all in one place. Support in the telegram responds instantly 24/7. Hurry to become part of the future, there is not much time left until the end of ico.

Looks good for now but you have to remember that all this ICOs looks good before and when fundraising is ongoing but after finish everything changes, There is no updates or communication. Before ICO there are posts and announcements all over social media everyday and team is active on Telegram answering all questions. After ICO they are frequently not available and start to ban people who ask hard questions.

I hope that Kratos will be different but as you see there is nobody from the team here maintaining this thread. This first red flag. I have already posted about this and nobody reacts. Look how much spam is here and nobody reports this garbage. ANN thread for a professional ICO doesn't look like this. Sorry.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
One of the most interesting projects for me, a strong development team, a generous bounty program, a good opportunity for investors to make a profit.It is indeed very convenient, a account in several languages, an office for the performer and for the investor all in one place. Support in the telegram responds instantly 24/7. Hurry to become part of the future, there is not much time left until the end of ico.
Activity: 260
Take advantage of a reliable platform to fulfill your trading strategy. The company "Arkratos" offers a full range of blockchain services, using its laboratory for world class blockchain laboratories in Singapore.
Activity: 770
Merit: 10
Arkratos have already a major client for this platform: Rhodium Resources. Rhodium will be the first customer employing the FINANCING module of the platform, funding several commodities trades using the funds raised from the ICO, and paying a fee for doing so.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
💲
The arrival of Blockchain can be compared to that of the Internet which changed the way the world operates today. Arkratos offers the complete set of blockchain services using its world-class blockchain lab facility in Singapore.
Well, blockchain is much more fast than internet, in adoption rate. That is because internet was new and needed hardware to be created. Cryptos are born on the internet and are softwares, so they can spread much faster
Activity: 209
The arrival of Blockchain can be compared to that of the Internet which changed the way the world operates today. Arkratos offers the complete set of blockchain services using its world-class blockchain lab facility in Singapore.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
What has Kratos been up to lately? What have recent business deals been made? When will we see some actual cases that are transparent? I have interest about what sort of companies and people use the Kratos platform and what goods they trade. Maybe this thread can receive an update? I have not noticed one for some time.
Merit: 101
     KRATOS is a decentralized physical commodities trading platform

5.0 RATING DISTRIBUTION

https://www.trackico.io/ico/kratos/

I just don't believe this rating anymore because lately I have worked as an advisor for an ICO and I have seen how this rating underworld works. There are a lot of scammy and shady ICO rating pages which are asking for money in return for high rankings. They even threat ICOs and give very low ratings and ask for money to adjust that. I just couldn't believe what is happening. Good established ranking pages asking very high fee 5K to get listed. This is just insane.

Still, I use few of this pages as a tool when researching ICOs because there are all infos needed in one place but I don't believe their ratings at all.

Is it true that you can buy the highest rating for $ 500? I am sure that the ratings of our project are real.
Activity: 420
Merit: 6
The project is not bad, it should be noted that very few employees worked on this project, and surprisingly, the project I think turned out to be quite good, at least this is purely my opinion. The platform has great potential. I am confident that with the access to major sites there will be rapid growth, so it is necessary to go in the very beginning of its development and growth of its tokens.

5.0 RATING DISTRIBUTION

I just don't believe this rating anymore because lately I have worked as an advisor for an ICO and I have seen how this rating underworld works. There are a lot of scammy and shady ICO rating pages which are asking for money in return for high rankings. They even threat ICOs and give very low ratings and ask for money to adjust that. I just couldn't believe what is happening. Good established ranking pages asking very high fee 5K to get listed. This is just insane.

Still, I use few of this pages as a tool when researching ICOs because there are all infos needed in one place but I don't believe their ratings at all.
Me too, I don't belive in Ratings ICO website except ICObench because ICObench have real assessor and have KYC but only partial trust not all. I think ICObench is best ratings ICO platform.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
There is an opportunity to earn, absolutely without any investments, such a chance gives a unique project in its way as KRATOS also has a referral system. I like that the value of coins will constantly grow at the expense of a limited number and special opportunities, and also enjoy the right to participate in the development of the project.
legendary

5.0 RATING DISTRIBUTION

Pages:
Jump to: