Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [PRE-SALE] KRATOS - Blockchain Solution for Physical Commodities Trading - page 49. (Read 12072 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
When will crowd sale end?  Is there a link for the roadmap of this project?  Can you tell me more about token  for trading on exchange?
Activity: 24
where do I see the tokens bought and when will the launch be?
Please write clearly.
Activity: 3
Activity: 113
Merit: 15
This project has a good and strong team, a predictable and transparent roadmap.  KRATOS will be useful to mankind in the near future.

I agree with you, this project is one of the first of its kind, and, to be recognized, it takes a colossal effort from both the team and the community, I believe in the idea you propose boys and I am sure that this project will occupy a leading position in this niche

Activity: 770
Merit: 1
KRATOS is a decentralized trading platform for commodity trading, significantly transforms and expands international trade in physical goods throughout the life cycle of the product.
Activity: 364
Merit: 251
Why did not the author (Arkratos)  post this topic in a special section for ERC-20 tokens on the blockchain Ethereum based ?
Activity: 25
kratos is an end-to-end innovative BLOCKCHAIN solutions and development company. This company has developed a BLOCKCHAIN technology that enhances international physical commodity trading across the whole product life cycle of a commodity trade. International physical commodity trading across the whole product life cycle of a commodity trade.
It is a well known fact that Trade involves the transfer of goods and services from one person or entity to another, often in exchange for money. In this light Arkratos has developed a platform called KRATOS that significantly transforms and enhances international physical commodity trading across its whole product life cycle. Commodity trading challenges include insufficient trust, manual documentation, and unnecessary intermediaries. These problems often result in significant time-delays and high costs. KRATOS is an Ethereum-based platform that employs Blockchain technologies and smart contracts to address these challenges.
Kratos is a decentralized commodity trading platform. It is a week known fact that decentralization is the process by which the activities of an organization, particularly those regarding planning and decision-making, are distributed or delegated away from a central, authoritative location or group.
Activity: 108
Thanks to the team for the work done and for the future of the project, which is constantly improving. You're going in the right direction, although sometimes it's not easy.

Yeah, Especially in the current time, when the market changed the trend is not for the better. We must support the project, by any forces that we own.
Activity: 742
Merit: 501
KRATOS is a decentralized trading platform that will solve the problem of time consuming, high fees and insecurity ... in commodity trading. Certainly the project needs extensive cooperation with businesses around the world. To build trust with the community, you can share the cooperation with any business?
Srinivas Koneru has 35 years of experience in the commodities trading industry. He is a serial entrepreneur with a Midas touch, having turned around four sick companies around. Two years back, he decided to change the commodity trading process and bring trust and transparency to every step of the supply chain. He was looking for a solution that could solve this challenge for one of his holding group’s company and evaluated various solutions available in the market but to his disappointment.

Instead of waiting for someone else to solve his problem, he decided to take the matters in his own hands and develop a solution for the entire ecosystem. Thus, came into picture Arkratos Blockchain Solution.
Activity: 224
Is the branch planned in Russian?
Плaниpyeтcя ли вeткa нa pyccкoм языкe?
Activity: 3
Holding such events gives additional confidence!! The popularity of the project just affects the success. The team has worked hard to develop this project. And, I'm sure big our expectations to get high token value in the market. Let it all be a surprise!
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
KRATOS is a decentralized trading platform that will solve the problem of time consuming, high fees and insecurity ... in commodity trading. Certainly the project needs extensive cooperation with businesses around the world. To build trust with the community, you can share the cooperation with any business?
Activity: 742
Merit: 501
the kratos avatar is not displaying correctly in bountyhunters platform,  can you fix it please.
Activity: 78
Just PM me If you need it. We will discuss it more there. Actually I am curious about this project.
Activity: 124
Where are the details information about KRATOS ICO? When will it start and when will it end? Actually I am curious about this project. That is why I want to see the details information.  Wink
PRE-SALE is ON! U can visit http://kratospct.io to get more details. Link o the whitepaper is int he description.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
Reserve for Indonesian Translation for this KRATOS ANN. I also can moderate it. Just PM me If you need it. We will discuss it more there. Thank You
Activity: 171
Merit: 1
Where are the details information about KRATOS ICO? When will it start and when will it end? Actually I am curious about this project. That is why I want to see the details information.  Wink
KRATOS
Guys thank you for such a great project. I hope it will achieve great heights and will develop. I'm sure this will be a successful project. very Glad to be with you .

Thanks. Shoot your queries about product and whitepaper if any
.... ANNOUNCEMENT ....

If you’re an investor, big or small, looking for the NEXT BIG THING,
KRATOS is for you!

[/color]

░  

░  

░