Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE] WULET — 💸 Swap Your Loyalty Points! - page 40. (Read 164346 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Another useful project. I suppose that all bonuses are paid in tokens. Can all revived tokens from different stores be combined and spent on one thing.
of course, you can buy something in partner's store using these tokens. I suppose that there will be a lot of useful things.
and if I won't find the thing I want? What should I do in this case. The idea to buy unwanted rubbish doesn't brings me joy at all
his point is described in white paper. It will be possible to exchange WU tokens for fiat money. Anyway I t think that the list of partners will be enough for you
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
Wulet is a great application for users that what to take control of their life. As far as I know that wulet will be able to create personalized content and even discounts for users.
It looks amazing but how are they supposed to realize it? In my opinion it is a very hard task but it is possible for well-educated and experienced team. I hope wulet’s team have necessary skills to provide all mentioned features.
You can be sure about these guys. They are really experienced in application and crypto project development. Also, I can assure you that user-targeted offers are really simple to include into the system. Wulet will process the data flow and will offer to users only what they want.
It is nice to hear. Probably I should read more information about the team. Do members have profiles in linkedin? It is logic but won’t it be annoying or preventing discovering of new produces and loyalty programs.
Activity: 252
Another useful project. I suppose that all bonuses are paid in tokens. Can all revived tokens from different stores be combined and spent on one thing.
of course, you can buy something in partner's store using these tokens. I suppose that there will be a lot of useful things.
and if I won't find the thing I want? What should I do in this case. The idea to buy unwanted rubbish doesn't brings me joy at all
Activity: 154
Wulet is a great application for users that what to take control of their life. As far as I know that wulet will be able to create personalized content and even discounts for users.
It looks amazing but how are they supposed to realize it? In my opinion it is a very hard task but it is possible for well-educated and experienced team. I hope wulet’s team have necessary skills to provide all mentioned features.
You can be sure about these guys. They are really experienced in application and crypto project development. Also, I can assure you that user-targeted offers are really simple to include into the system. Wulet will process the data flow and will offer to users only what they want.
Activity: 420
Activity: 322
Activity: 252
Activity: 154
Activity: 280
There are more more cashback programs in 2018, it is a high time to create something useful to unite all the stuff in one app.
Another cool idea, hope that the project will reach the hard cap to make this idea implemented around the whole globe, not only in the European union and CIS.
Sounds really nice, but I have seen a lot of similar projects, what are advantages of these? Why exactly this project is better than others?
The team wants to create a strong partnership with some stores, where their tokens will be accepted. As for me, very good and comfortable idea.
This project is already on the pre-sale stage. I think that it is the main advantage of this project that brings it higher among others
The aim is really worth-achieving, but why the developers have chosen exactly this order of countries. Would it be much better to take the most prosperous countries at first and then to extend borders to smaller ones?
This way of implementation seems too ambitious and too hard to achieve in today's conditions. It is much better to be extended step by step.
the developers just evaluated all risks and decided to start with their native country, because it is much easier when you know about culture and habits of potential customers
technically you are right. I didn't take into account that the team of this project the CIS. I hope, smth like this will reach the USA.
This project will be implemented in the USA if the hard cap will be reached. I don't think that there will be some problems with funds.
Activity: 350
There are more more cashback programs in 2018, it is a high time to create something useful to unite all the stuff in one app.
Another cool idea, hope that the project will reach the hard cap to make this idea implemented around the whole globe, not only in the European union and CIS.
Sounds really nice, but I have seen a lot of similar projects, what are advantages of these? Why exactly this project is better than others?
The team wants to create a strong partnership with some stores, where their tokens will be accepted. As for me, very good and comfortable idea.
This project is already on the pre-sale stage. I think that it is the main advantage of this project that brings it higher among others
The aim is really worth-achieving, but why the developers have chosen exactly this order of countries. Would it be much better to take the most prosperous countries at first and then to extend borders to smaller ones?
This way of implementation seems too ambitious and too hard to achieve in today's conditions. It is much better to be extended step by step.
the developers just evaluated all risks and decided to start with their native country, because it is much easier when you know about culture and habits of potential customers
technically you are right. I didn't take into account that the team of this project the CIS. I hope, smth like this will reach the USA.
copper member
Activity: 99
 Challenge accepted

According to the latest research, the modern loyalty program market is facing a challenging time, since the client engagement is very low. That is why WULET developers aimed to resolve this issue.
Their goals are:
      to create an application for convenient storage of all loyalty cards;
      to build a platform that allows clients to exchange loyalty points with each other, and companies - to attract their target audience.
      to develop a platform that allows clients to get personalised offers and discounts.

You always can find detailed information on our website: wulet.io

Activity: 392
Activity: 140
Wullet gives us stimulus to pay in cryptocurrency and get great cashback as a bonus. Good luck!
Pages:
Jump to: