Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE] WULET — 💸 Swap Your Loyalty Points! - page 42. (Read 164346 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
What are the main advantages of this project for other companies with their own clients that can have some difficulties during transition to the token system?
There is no big tragedy, today almost everything is somehow related to cryptocurrencies and this tendency grows. This is another project that offers new step to people.
May be you are right, just wanted to know another point of view. It is clear for other companies without developed loyalty system. To get new clients for free without costs, sounds very good.
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
Will be used to retire
Activity: 252
What are the main advantages of this project for other companies with their own clients that can have some difficulties during transition to the token system?
There is no big tragedy, today almost everything is somehow related to cryptocurrencies and this tendency grows. This is another project that offers new step to people.
Activity: 210
Activity: 280
I will be really glad if someone explain me how the raised funds will be distributed because 49 thousand ETH as a HC is not a small sum of money.
Here you are. About 60% is for circulating assets for continuous work, marketing and promotion. 25 % for development of the project. 10% for legal support and 5% for client support.
I see a great potential of this project. As a person who is really interested in travelling, I see that the more countries and companies are involved in this app, the more benefits everyone gets. This project is really worth-investing.
I will be really glad if someone explain me how the raised funds will be distributed because 49 thousand ETH as a HC is not a small sum of money.
Here you are. About 60% is for circulating assets for continuous work, marketing and promotion. 25 % for development of the project. 10% for legal support and 5% for client support.
Activity: 420
All the information you can find in whitepaper or web-site of the project. I can only say that more than a half of all assets will be spent marketing and development of the platform itself.
Activity: 392
As far as I can judge,  the main aim of this project is to unite all the cashback services in one app. I am not sure that every single service will be ready for unification. What will happen to them?
I think that you don`t know enough about this project, check the WP to learn more about it. The app will be used as a service to provide all the information about loyalty programs. A lot of people don`t even know that they are participants of some programs. So, the main idea is to make people know where free shopping is and to show how to use tons of bonus points we have. There is info in WP that bonus points worth $100 billion have been left unredeemed in North America.
Haha, that is really funny taking into account the fact that at first this project will be implemented only in the European Union, Russia and the CIS countries. What should American people do with all this stuff?
The coverage directly depends on the fund-raising. As stated in Whitepapper of project, if the hard cap is reached, almost all the developed markets will be involved in this kind of web.
Only on the first sight it is an informational resource. It uses its own token (WU token), as an essential part of every ecosystem, to make this system work.
In other words, If I join a loyalty program within this app, I will get only WU tokens. What if I just want to spend all the received bonuses?  In that case I can`t spend them in any store.
Yeah, it is true, but you forgot that you can exchange all your bonuses for fiat currency with any problems. Fiat money are still accepted everywhere Grin
I hope “without” problems… In this case it really makes difference.  Now there is no doubt, I will support this project and join its bounty program.
As far as I can judge,  the main aim of this project is to unite all the cashback services in one app. I am not sure that every single service will be ready for unification. What will happen to them?
I think that you don`t know enough about this project, check the WP to learn more about it. The app will be used as a service to provide all the information about loyalty programs. A lot of people don`t even know that they are participants of some programs. So, the main idea is to make people know where free shopping is and to show how to use tons of bonus points we have. There is info in WP that bonus points worth $100 billion have been left unredeemed in North America.
Haha, that is really funny taking into account the fact that at first this project will be implemented only in the European Union, Russia and the CIS countries. What should American people do with all this stuff?
The coverage directly depends on the fund-raising. As stated in Whitepapper of project, if the hard cap is reached, almost all the developed markets will be involved in this kind of web.
Only on the first sight it is an informational resource. It uses its own token (WU token), as an essential part of every ecosystem, to make this system work.
In other words, If I join a loyalty program within this app, I will get only WU tokens. What if I just want to spend all the received bonuses?  In that case I can`t spend them in any store.
Yeah, it is true, but you forgot that you can exchange all your bonuses for fiat currency with any problems. Fiat money are still accepted everywhere Grin
Activity: 350
Activity: 140
The idea is described beautiful, but I am not sure that the project will be successful.
Activity: 350
I learned about the project. I am very satisfied with the WULET loyalty program. The use of Blockchain in the field is one of the factors that make users believe and choose WULET?
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
If I understand correctly. then the project involves the use of WU tokens as payment for various goods, right? Or are these tokens implied as loyalty points?

To some extent, you're right. This can be used as a means of payment. But it is not obligatory. Loyalty points that will be provided to users are not WU tokens.

Then how does this platform unite all loyalty programs into one single service? I thought this was due to a token, did not it?

Loyalty points can be anything, all loyalty programs are combined thanks to the technology block. loyalty points can be exchanged for tokens that can be traded on a birder or exchanged for something valuable.

That is, loyalty points are not tokens. Each company has its own loyalty points, all right? Then how is the exchange rate between the WU token and different loyalty points determined?
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
If I understand correctly. then the project involves the use of WU tokens as payment for various goods, right? Or are these tokens implied as loyalty points?

To some extent, you're right. This can be used as a means of payment. But it is not obligatory. Loyalty points that will be provided to users are not WU tokens.

Then how does this platform unite all loyalty programs into one single service? I thought this was due to a token, did not it?

Loyalty points can be anything, all loyalty programs are combined thanks to the technology block. loyalty points can be exchanged for tokens that can be traded on a birder or exchanged for something valuable.
Pages:
Jump to: