Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PreICO] CoinFi - The Bloomberg Terminal For Cryptocurrency - page 11. (Read 4244 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Hi everybody! I’ve been trying ti trade on Forex! There’s nothing expert for graphs, order books and scanty reports on transactions. Well, sometimes there’s some news in the feed. Isn’t it possible to crate anything more technological, including hard news and not slow? The speed of terminal’s operation is the most important point for trader!
Hello! It’s quite incorrect to compare the project with traditional platforms in this particular case. Considering new technologies, CoinFi project is just a breakthrough for trading area in comparison with archaic systems.
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Hi there! Is platform going to provide traders with its own liquidity? Maybe there’s any info on leverage, too?
Activity: 294
When will we be able to see the full-fledge roll-out of the project if the soft-cap is reached in the course of the project?

The questions is specific. Sure you want to receive a specific answer. So you have to take a look at the WP and road map. Full info is there. 
Activity: 336
When will we be able to see the full-fledge roll-out of the project if the soft-cap is reached in the course of the project?
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Hi everybody! I’ve been trying ti trade on Forex! There’s nothing expert for graphs, order books and scanty reports on transactions. Well, sometimes there’s some news in the feed. Isn’t it possible to crate anything more technological, including hard news and not slow? The speed of terminal’s operation is the most important point for trader!
Good afternoon! I’ve been learning about different projects based on crypto-currency. But I haven’t seen any of them to put 300 million tokens to sale. Isn’t it too much?
Hello! Volume and price are determined basing on the extent to which market is interested in the project and adequate view on investments necessary for its realization.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
More clarification and details have to be given by developer to know the viability of this project. Is this an ERC20 Token? Is this an ERC20 Token?
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Good afternoon! I’ve been learning about different projects based on crypto-currency. But I haven’t seen any of them to put 300 million tokens to sale. Isn’t it too much?
Hi, developers! On what stock-exchangers and with what brokers with a big name did you work?  Was there anything similar to what you’re going to implement now? I hope I’ll be heard. If no, I’ looking for answers of other users who is aware.
Activity: 406
Good day! What are the plans for a mobile version? In case, when there is no chance to work on a computer.
Activity: 280
Tell me, what will be the rate of 1 ETH to the project’s coins?
Hello! The price is as follows: 1ETH = 4200 CoinFi Tokens.
Activity: 336
The question is specific! Is market-makers work being planned within the platform?)
Activity: 350
Tell me, what will be the rate of 1 ETH to the project’s coins?
Activity: 196
Hello developers and everybody else! Money-management is much more important, than even forecasts themselves. Will there be anything in this regard on the platform?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Hello! I heard this phrase from experienced traders: "the market makes news, but news doesn’t make the market"... Main point: news commentators can explain any market move by any news))) Then what is the point of focusing on supporting traders with information?

Good afternoon. Why news doesn’t make the market?! May be there is such a saying, like you wrote, but such a news like, for example, a result of share placing, a size of dividends etc. cannot but have an influence on quotes. This is especially important is in the context of new markets. I'm talking about the crypt. CoinFi will quickly give information to a trader, and he will be able to benefit from it immediately.
But the market is usually extremely shaky in such moments!!! Does the system have some mechanisms in this regard?

The system will respond to changes as correctly as possible in these moments. It will teach itself as well. In such moments, key factors in predicting the price are a news itself, the significance of an event in the entire history of quotes and trading volume. CoinFi will analyze all these factors and will provide an estimation.

Hmmm... OK! And what about forecasts of the crypt? There isn’t so much historical data((

You're right! There is little data on rates, but it will also be considered. Everyone understands, that it is hard to use the exponential growth, that has taken place within this time, for predicting. Anyway, it is possible to work even with this data.

Yeah! Well, that is great that they work with these tools. And what signals will the system make, apart from the usual “to buy” and “to sell”?
Hello! I heard this phrase from experienced traders: "the market makes news, but news doesn’t make the market"... Main point: news commentators can explain any market move by any news))) Then what is the point of focusing on supporting traders with information?

Good afternoon. Why news doesn’t make the market?! May be there is such a saying, like you wrote, but such a news like, for example, a result of share placing, a size of dividends etc. cannot but have an influence on quotes. This is especially important is in the context of new markets. I'm talking about the crypt. CoinFi will quickly give information to a trader, and he will be able to benefit from it immediately.
But the market is usually extremely shaky in such moments!!! Does the system have some mechanisms in this regard?

The system will respond to changes as correctly as possible in these moments. It will teach itself as well. In such moments, key factors in predicting the price are a news itself, the significance of an event in the entire history of quotes and trading volume. CoinFi will analyze all these factors and will provide an estimation.

Hmmm... OK! And what about forecasts of the crypt? There isn’t so much historical data((

You're right! There is little data on rates, but it will also be considered. Everyone understands, that it is hard to use the exponential growth, that has taken place within this time, for predicting. Anyway, it is possible to work even with this data.
Activity: 196
I heard that many projects put a limit on the number of coins that are for public sale... is there such a rule here?
Such an item is planned to be in WP. The size of the maximum public sale will be 15 million in dollar equivalent.

Pages:
Jump to: