Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PreICO] CoinFi - The Bloomberg Terminal For Cryptocurrency - page 13. (Read 4254 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Hello! The project has cool tickets for success! But nobody isn’t anybody embarrassed by the fact that all such projects promise to give info for trading ahead the competitors? In the end, everyone is aware of the news and no one is ahead of the market!

Hello! Well, many of them promise, but not everyone makes it real. The platform will give exclusively constructive signals for work rather than a general news background.
OK! And what trading signals will be provided?
If you want to get a super-familiar with it, just read the WP. And all in all there will be info on volatility, volumes, momentum, the ratio of supply and demand ... I won’t  list everything here. There’s lots of them.
Good. That’s the approach which I wanted to hear about. And are there any examples of the ways of implementing it in the system? I'm most interested in crypto-currency.

Don’t forget about the WP))) There are real examples of trading on volatility, exit from the range of trade, etc. The system not only offers traditional indicators, but also signals the most likely development of a market trend.
Well! Not bad, if it’s really so! Who developed the project? Where can I find the portfolio?
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Hello! The project has cool tickets for success! But nobody isn’t anybody embarrassed by the fact that all such projects promise to give info for trading ahead the competitors? In the end, everyone is aware of the news and no one is ahead of the market!

Hello! Well, many of them promise, but not everyone makes it real. The platform will give exclusively constructive signals for work rather than a general news background.
If you want to get a super-familiar with it, just read the WP. And all in all there will be info on volatility, volumes, momentum, the ratio of supply and demand ... I won’t  list everything here. There’s lots of them.
Good. That’s the approach which I wanted to hear about. And are there any examples of the ways of implementing it in the system? I'm most interested in crypto-currency.

Don’t forget about the WP))) There are real examples of trading on volatility, exit from the range of trade, etc. The system not only offers traditional indicators, but also signals the most likely development of a market trend.

Activity: 392
Will the platform provide the same opportunities for trade analytics as proven and traditional products?
Activity: 336
Hello! In order to fully trust the project ... Will independent ICO auditors be involved?

There’s no exact information on this issue so far, but project managers have already participated in similar projects and have relevant experience, so I’m sure that we will receive a fully tested information based on the ICO results.
Activity: 280
Hello! In order to fully trust the project ... Will independent ICO auditors be involved?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Hello! I am a “bear”. Will the platform provide an opportunity to work on market reductions?) Liquidity provision is needed
Activity: 392
Hi everybody! If the service gives advantages to traders, there are some super conditions for the most important clients for sure... I’m ready to pay more on tariff, but I’d like to be the first one to receive the news!
Activity: 280
How can I sell my coins after the ICO? I don’t think I’ll own these coins forever)))
Hello! After entering the exchange, it won’t be a problem to sell the coins... If you’ll have a desire to do it, of course))
Activity: 252
How can I sell my coins after the ICO? I don’t think I’ll own these coins forever)))
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Here's a piece our cofounder Timothy Tam just wrote for VentureBeat.com

How bots are manipulating cryptocurrency prices
Is it planned to integrate the system with traditional news agencies? You know, it's very difficult to create your own information network in this world at once.

One of our cofounders has experience in media startups and has developed syndication relationships with media outlets like Yahoo Finance, Cnbc, Nasdaq.com, Aol Finance, Business Insider, Huffington Post etc. We will definitely be leveraging those relationships down the road to build syndication partnerships for our research & analysis.
Tell me, what is the minimum bid, a rate for participation in the ICO?
At least 1 ETH should be invested. This will give you 4200 project’s coins.

Thanks for jumping in and answering defender77. That is correct, although we will be adjusting this number to reflect recent ETH movements. At the moment, 1 ETH will give you 7500 COFI - the title graphic of the thread will be updated shortly.

Since we're discussing changes, it's also worth mentioning that the presale date has been moved to Jan 15, 2018.

The CoinFi team puts in a lot of time carefully engineering our token sale structure.

Over the last week, as we've seen momentum build toward the presale launch, we started looking ahead and analyzed several sources of traffic for the upcoming presale rounds 2 and 3. Our internal modelling shows that the Christmas season and New Years could have a greater than anticipated slowdown effect on those future rounds.

Since momentum is so important to a successful token sale, we don’t want the holidays to dampen all the excitement and buzz the presale launch would generate, so we’re just pushing it back a few weeks so when we open the presale the round will sell out fast.

Speaking of buzz and excitement, Buzzfeed recently interviewed several crypto experts, including Ian Balina and our cofounder Timothy Tam. You can check out the article here:

9 More Bitcoin Experts Predict What Will Happen With Bitcoin Over The Next 5 Years

Activity: 224
Is it planned to integrate the system with traditional news agencies? You know, it's very difficult to create your own information network in this world at once.
Activity: 336
At least 1 ETH should be invested. This will give you 4200 project’s coins.
Activity: 266
Pages:
Jump to: