Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN] [PreICO] [MVP LIVE BETA] GGPro – UNIQUE GAME MONETIZATION SYSTEM🔥🔥 - page 17. (Read 4792 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
today is presale last day? I can't wait for the distribution of tokens on October 31, because I bought it  Grin Grin

nice and good to hear that, im waiting for mine too, today is 31 october and hope it can hit any exchanger while sale stage is still running.

We plan to listing on exchange only where our main sale stage is over
this is an action that I think is right it is better to focus on the desired target so that the project reaches its target and it will facilitate the step of this project going forward to register to major exchanges
Activity: 499
Merit: 250
That game monetization system really is unique, you weren't lying!!! I wanna be a part of this exciting project!!! I want it so bad!!
Activity: 316
Merit: 10
Dev, will after preico you be doing paid promotions on big media like cointelegraph or icodrops? I saw a strong community there.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
today is presale last day? I can't wait for the distribution of tokens on October 31, because I bought it  Grin Grin

nice and good to hear that, im waiting for mine too, today is 31 october and hope it can hit any exchanger while sale stage is still running.

We plan to listing on exchange only where our main sale stage is over
Activity: 104

just keep your GGP token if you get that bro, keep collecting and Exchange it with cool stuff in platform later.
By continuing to keep GGP tokens and also play games on the GGPro platform it will be very good and later we can exchange it with something that might be able to support our appearance in play and also our ability to play too.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1

just keep your GGP token if you get that bro, keep collecting and Exchange it with cool stuff in platform later.
Activity: 381

Activity: 546
Congratulation!  Your ICO has been listed on List of ICO

GGPRO

🌟🌟🌟
Rated: 3 out of 5

To see your ICO details click here
good information, I have visited it recently

i think GGpro platform was a great project, but why the ico organizer just give it 3 star only, what is the missing thing the team did who make the result only get 3 star.

easy dude, it doesnt matter got 3 or 5 star from ico organizer, as long the platform develop proggres running well, the project will growth natural and become success.
Activity: 83

GGPRO

🌟🌟🌟

Activity: 630
Merit: 13

GGPRO

🌟🌟🌟

i think GGpro platform was a great project, but why the ico organizer just give it 3 star only, what is the missing thing the team did who make the result only get 3 star.
Activity: 45

GGPRO

🌟🌟🌟

Activity: 107
This game platform will bring players into an interesting game model because in addition to enjoying our game k = can also generate GGP tokens that can be exchanged with game accessories that add to the game to be more interesting
This game is very interesting because it can produce GGP tokens but can this game make money or tokens can we sell?

of course you can exchange it for money or with a voucher and this will be a game that will be played by gamers
this game will be interesting because from the results of sponsoring something in the game we will get a GGP token from this game and can exchange it with something like an accessory voucher even fiat money.
How many users you currently have in the project? And how popular is each of the directions of the games, if not a secret? Tried to find these data but found nothing in the public info.

We have now 2800+ gamers on our platform, this is only CIS (Russia and near Countries) and without marketing, because need full fix bugs and errors

Just for example in DOTA2 every week play avg 900.000 gamers
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
How many users you currently have in the project? And how popular is each of the directions of the games, if not a secret? Tried to find these data but found nothing in the public info.
As a player, will GGPro token earnings be only for blockchain-based games or for any game, but a GGPro partner?

We make our platform where players can play in popular games and monetize their gaming activity

Right now our platform support DOTA2, CS:GO, Battlerite and Team Fortress 2
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
As a player, will GGPro token earnings be only for blockchain-based games or for any game, but a GGPro partner?
Activity: 104
This game platform will bring players into an interesting game model because in addition to enjoying our game k = can also generate GGP tokens that can be exchanged with game accessories that add to the game to be more interesting
This game is very interesting because it can produce GGP tokens but can this game make money or tokens can we sell?

of course you can exchange it for money or with a voucher and this will be a game that will be played by gamers
Activity: 993
Merit: 250
Moonbet.io

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Activity: 316
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: