Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN] [PreICO] [MVP LIVE BETA] GGPro – UNIQUE GAME MONETIZATION SYSTEM🔥🔥 - page 12. (Read 4792 times)

Activity: 104
Merit: 0
How many people are you gonna accept in PreSale? If there are at least 3000 people joining the minimum with 20K each, that would almost be sold out during the ICO. Overall, I believe you guys have the best blockchain project in the gaming industry so far.

Thank you for believe in our project! Smiley

We have not many participants in PreSale, 3000+ people we have on open beta testing of our platform without marketing, just refferal system
This referral system is great for increasing sales because this will indirectly attract someone to recruit others to join this platform a good marketing strategy
Activity: 98
How many people are you gonna accept in PreSale? If there are at least 3000 people joining the minimum with 20K each, that would almost be sold out during the ICO. Overall, I believe you guys have the best blockchain project in the gaming industry so far.

Thank you for believe in our project! Smiley

We have not many participants in PreSale, 3000+ people we have on open beta testing of our platform without marketing, just refferal system
Activity: 316
Merit: 10
They released a beta version, so I was able to feel the authenticity as a project, so I updated the evaluation. 4.3 dalam Ico bench, nilai yang tinggi.

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

i think the participant or whitelist was over 3k people, but the problem are they gonna contribute at least 20k like you said.

what do you mean by 20k, 20k $ or 20k token, if 20k token how much cost it in $?

i dont think some gamers would be dare to invest in some big value like 20k$, 20k$ is a lot of money for just1 person to spend. Grin
if you want to invest please visit the official website of this project and follow their official channels on the telegram because the conditions and minimum limits for contributing or investing have been determined by the project team
Activity: 107

i think the participant or whitelist was over 3k people, but the problem are they gonna contribute at least 20k like you said.

what do you mean by 20k, 20k $ or 20k token, if 20k token how much cost it in $?

i dont think some gamers would be dare to invest in some big value like 20k$, 20k$ is a lot of money for just1 person to spend. Grin
invest in my opinion the problem of decisions and beliefs if we believe this project will bring success I think it is easy to achieve because gamers around the world are quite a lot and it is not difficult to achieve that
Activity: 546
Merit: 1

Activity: 381
Merit: 1

Activity: 630
Merit: 13

Activity: 45
I have participated by buying 2 ETH, I hope your project can run on time. and add many users. regards
keep up the spirit and be optimistic that this platform will run according to what has been stated in the whitepaer of this project.
congratulations, you are the right decision maker by contributing to the ico program in GGPro. I also hope that this platform will run according to what has been set.
Activity: 112
Great decision to target DOTA and CS:GO. They still remain TOP 3 in Steam, do you plan to expand to other games? R6:Siege, for instance? It has quite strong ESports aspect to it.
Great decision to target DOTA and CS:GO. They still remain TOP 3 in Steam, do you plan to expand to other games? R6:Siege, for instance? It has quite strong ESports aspect to it.

We have voting system on platform and our community make choise what's game will be next on platform Smiley
Activity: 30
With the rapid advancement of technology, Is it possible for GGP tokens to be used conventionally such as buying games / games on the supermarket? maybe another 4/5 years?
Activity: 104
The thing that I am concerned is its internal token that can be only used within this system. The challenge is to create many interesting games to motivate players stay and use the tokens while there are many giant competitors in the gaming industry.

Another concern is its ROI for investors if they are not gamers or regular players?

Our token can use not only in our system, we will make partnerships with blockchain and non-blockchain platforms for more opportunities for everyone

Also, we dont have competitors, because we have unique idea and opportinities, and we use integration with popular games (not blockchain games) like DOTA 2, CS:GO, so gamers can play in ordinary games and earn GGP tokens

For investors - we have very liqudity token with limited quantity
have future concepts and strategies that are well made by the GGPro platform and team by integrating with several other game platforms that have a large number of players and player interests and this will make this platform will continue to be attracted by other players
Activity: 107
I have participated by buying 2 ETH, I hope your project can run on time. and add many users. regards
keep up the spirit and be optimistic that this platform will run according to what has been stated in the whitepaer of this project.

Thank you for support of our project! We appreciate you for that Smiley
The thing that I am concerned is its internal token that can be only used within this system. The challenge is to create many interesting games to motivate players stay and use the tokens while there are many giant competitors in the gaming industry.

Another concern is its ROI for investors if they are not gamers or regular players?

Our token can use not only in our system, we will make partnerships with blockchain and non-blockchain platforms for more opportunities for everyone

Also, we dont have competitors, because we have unique idea and opportinities, and we use integration with popular games (not blockchain games) like DOTA 2, CS:GO, so gamers can play in ordinary games and earn GGP tokens

For investors - we have very liqudity token with limited quantity
Activity: 27
admin, what is your strategy so that the softcap is achieved and the project runs according to the roadmap?

i can say GGpro token sale stage have start with slow demand, i mean now just raised around 2%, hope the fund can be raised more onward.
I think the team will think about this considering the project is done without marketing so the team will build the community and strengthen the network

seems right, because they didnt run their token sale with marketing, and its pure based from power of the entire community and user of GGpro itself.
Building a strong community will be very good for this platform because this platform will be strong and can grow with a solid community drive so that it will become a platform for great communities to gather.

this is also a marketing strategy by building a network from below so that strong communities then develop it into viable desires to find out what market potential is having a positive trend so that this platform will become stronger

yes, im thinking it too, if we can manage the community from the deep, it can be grow to solid and strong community, rather than make marketing plan or promotion whos the investor only want to short term invest and search for fast money without knowing the developing proggres of the project itself.

strong community can be the potentially investor if the gamers or user of GGpro platform can truly satisfied with the service of platform itself.

youre right, if the community help buy the GGP token, im sure hardcap was easy to achiev.
I am also sure that because the strength of the gamers is quite a lot and if it can happen it is not a difficult thing to achieve hardcap
Activity: 32

Pages:
Jump to: