Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN] [PreICO] [MVP LIVE BETA] GGPro – UNIQUE GAME MONETIZATION SYSTEM🔥🔥 - page 28. (Read 4792 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
the concept of an interesting game platform so that it can make interaction between gamers, sponsors and this development will make gamers feel comfortable being in and playing the games given by GGPro
yes this interesting platform provided by GGPro in playing a game other than we can interact we also have the opportunity to get a GGP token and this is an interesting experience for game lovers

Actually i didnot fully understand how it will work. But i can say that gamers can monetized by campaign some game developers or something  with GGPro

Gamers can monetize their gaming activity through interaction between sponsors and game developers on our platform

Gamers earn tokens for advertising sponsors brands and new games from game developers
how do gamers get the brand sponsorship ads and new games so that gamers who play these games can get GGP tokens from this platform

Gamers promote sponsors through Unique Player2Player promotion system

This innovative solution by GGPro Team allows sponsors and developers of any level to get effective promotion of their products. The method is based on the players promoting the product among themselves

That is effective promotion i think. And then, how is calculate system to count the payment for gamers who promote some game developer?
Activity: 98
the concept of an interesting game platform so that it can make interaction between gamers, sponsors and this development will make gamers feel comfortable being in and playing the games given by GGPro
yes this interesting platform provided by GGPro in playing a game other than we can interact we also have the opportunity to get a GGP token and this is an interesting experience for game lovers

Actually i didnot fully understand how it will work. But i can say that gamers can monetized by campaign some game developers or something  with GGPro

Gamers can monetize their gaming activity through interaction between sponsors and game developers on our platform

Gamers earn tokens for advertising sponsors brands and new games from game developers
how do gamers get the brand sponsorship ads and new games so that gamers who play these games can get GGP tokens from this platform

Gamers promote sponsors through Unique Player2Player promotion system

This innovative solution by GGPro Team allows sponsors and developers of any level to get effective promotion of their products. The method is based on the players promoting the product among themselves
Activity: 560
Merit: 100

Activity: 104
Activity: 490
Given that the era of games is moving more and more-the idea is interesting. But what is the incentive for gamers to use your service, which is paid in coins, than to use others, in which the payment of national currencies-the Euro, dollar, etc.? Huh

That's true, but our platform has unique monetization system for gamers and gamers can spend coins in our intraplatform services or always make exchange on BTC/ETH or dollars

And our platform hasn't analogs
Activity: 47
Merit: 1
Science, science
Given that the era of games is moving more and more-the idea is interesting. But what is the incentive for gamers to use your service, which is paid in coins, than to use others, in which the payment of national currencies-the Euro, dollar, etc.? Huh
brand new
Activity: 0
Did you have telegram community?
PreICO is live
What will do for unsold token ?
It will be burned or it become airdrop?

If tokens remain - we add all of this tokens in our reserve fund, yes, like airdrop, smartdrop on our platform, where you can earn GGP tokens for play in games and for social tasks (like Twitter), try it!

Okayy, but i think it will be better if the unsold token can be burn. Maybe it can pull up the price after ico. But if GGPro team have another plan, keep going according the plan.
Imho

Anyway our token will be use in all platform services and for interaction between platform members, this is give good liquidity for token

that sound good. I preety sure your team have good plan
Good luck for your project

of course all project have their mature plan before they start announcing they project to public, but sometimes even many times good plan is only just a plan and cant be realizing, but in GGpro project, im pretty sure all their plan will run well according their planning.

Thank you!

We will do all for our project!

im sure GGpro team have a big plan to start with, in the beginning they have a good start with partnering big gaming online such as DOTA2, we all know that DOTA player has spread all around the world, and GGpro will be known and get famous too through their partner.

it only a small step of big journey of the GGpro platform, maybe next year they willpartbering and supporting more than 20 famous game online and give the best offer for the gamers with monetize system GGpro offered.

good to hear that, if thats true, more gamers will come and know the GGpro Project and perhaps maybe they possible can be an investor of GGpro after they know that GGpro Project was really good.

That's true, we will attract more and more players on platform and we will add interaction with most popular games
Activity: 196
PreICO is live

If tokens remain - we add all of this tokens in our reserve fund, yes, like airdrop, smartdrop on our platform, where you can earn GGP tokens for play in games and for social tasks (like Twitter), try it!

Okayy, but i think it will be better if the unsold token can be burn. Maybe it can pull up the price after ico. But if GGPro team have another plan, keep going according the plan.
Imho

Anyway our token will be use in all platform services and for interaction between platform members, this is give good liquidity for token

of course all project have their mature plan before they start announcing they project to public, but sometimes even many times good plan is only just a plan and cant be realizing, but in GGpro project, im pretty sure all their plan will run well according their planning.

Thank you!

im sure GGpro team have a big plan to start with, in the beginning they have a good start with partnering big gaming online such as DOTA2, we all know that DOTA player has spread all around the world, and GGpro will be known and get famous too through their partner.

it only a small step of big journey of the GGpro platform, maybe next year they willpartbering and supporting more than 20 famous game online and give the best offer for the gamers with monetize system GGpro offered.

good to hear that, if thats true, more gamers will come and know the GGpro Project and perhaps maybe they possible can be an investor of GGpro after they know that GGpro Project was really good.
Activity: 560
I think the development of the game now has begun to grow and the growth of the users is also increasing because the game platform is able to fill someone's spare time by playing games, hopefully this platform can be the choice of gamers
this will be a game that is loved by game lovers because in addition they can feel pleasure in playing games they also get tokens from games on this GGPro platform and this is very impressive
Activity: 381
PreICO is live

Imho

Thank you!

Activity: 546
PreICO is live

Imho

Thank you!

PreICO is live

Imho

Thank you!

Activity: 630
Merit: 13
PreICO is live

Imho

PreICO is live

Imho

We have really good marketing plan for main stage ICO and for platform marketing!

Thank you!
Activity: 45
PreICO is live

Imho

Pages:
Jump to: