Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN] [PreICO] [MVP LIVE BETA] GGPro – UNIQUE GAME MONETIZATION SYSTEM🔥🔥 - page 32. (Read 4792 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
I have tried beta and this is really cool if it continues to grow and can get coins from playing games, playing games is my hobby

youre right, and its only beta ver, just wait and enjoy the tide while the team still develop the platform and come to full feature platform.
I hope the team can provide interesting games for gamers to play and hopefully the added features will make this blockchain-based game get the attention of online game lovers all over the world.
Activity: 381
Merit: 1
I have tried beta and this is really cool if it continues to grow and can get coins from playing games, playing games is my hobby

youre right, and its only beta ver, just wait and enjoy the tide while the team still develop the platform and come to full feature platform.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Activity: 546
by using blockchain technology on the gaming platform in GGPro this has a very positive impact on the gaming community, resulting in the interaction of gamers and stakeholders involved in the gaming world.

Yes, we plan to introduce with blockchain many gamers around the world, prove to them that it is simple and accessible to everyone
this will be more interesting because this will be something fun for gamers because games that use blockchain will be more interesting if played

Think about it, which people don't want to do their hobbies playing games and while being paid, I'm very sure GGpro will quickly become popular because it is supported through well-known games and features that given benefit to their users, I've never found a good and profitable gaming platform like this before.

Thank you!

We know what gamers need, because we gamers too and we can make it!
This is very good to hear whether in the future this platform will hold a game competition based on blockchain technology to find out how much interest the gamers play in blockchain-based games.

more excitement will come to us as gamers, if we keep stay tune and follow any news and update from GGpro Project, dont miss it guys.

i think GGpro token can be used for buy item in game, so we dont have to make a credit card or using electronics pay for buy item, it more simple because in the future game can be monetized through crypto and GGpro platform.
Activity: 196
by using blockchain technology on the gaming platform in GGPro this has a very positive impact on the gaming community, resulting in the interaction of gamers and stakeholders involved in the gaming world.

Yes, we plan to introduce with blockchain many gamers around the world, prove to them that it is simple and accessible to everyone
this will be more interesting because this will be something fun for gamers because games that use blockchain will be more interesting if played

Think about it, which people don't want to do their hobbies playing games and while being paid, I'm very sure GGpro will quickly become popular because it is supported through well-known games and features that given benefit to their users, I've never found a good and profitable gaming platform like this before.

Thank you!

This is very good to hear whether in the future this platform will hold a game competition based on blockchain technology to find out how much interest the gamers play in blockchain-based games.

more excitement will come to us as gamers, if we keep stay tune and follow any news and update from GGpro Project, dont miss it guys.
Activity: 490

Thank you!

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
GGpro is very appropriate in taking the first step by attracting 3 big and popular games today, this will certainly have a positive impact on the continued development of the GGpro project itself.

We will add another popular games and platforms in near future!

Thank you!

GGpro is very appropriate in taking the first step by attracting 3 big and popular games today, this will certainly have a positive impact on the continued development of the GGpro project itself.
GGpro project surely will boom guys, they already support some biggest online game now, such as DOTA2, CS:GO and Battlerite, more partnership with other famous game will announce soon, just keep stay tune with us..

Thank you!

Now we hard work on our MVP and make it better and simple for everyone!

After that we will make new partnerships!

Stay tuned!

of course i would always stay tune for more announce and good news from this project, because im a gamer too, and i know many benefit will i get when using GGpro platform.

Great!

What can you say about our beta version?

GGpro project surely will boom guys, they already support some biggest online game now, such as DOTA2, CS:GO and Battlerite, more partnership with other famous game will announce soon, just keep stay tune with us..

Thank you!

Stay tuned!

of course i would always stay tune for more announce and good news from this project, because im a gamer too, and i know many benefit will i get when using GGpro platform.

Thank you!

Stay tuned!
Activity: 560

thats was very cool, im very sure with this good proggres and develop, GGpro will be gain more fame through popular gaming like you mentioned.

this just only for beginning of their proggres, more big announce and more big partnering with other famous game will happen soon.
this will be very good news and I'm sure it will make gamers can't wait for something new and will make the list of games that gamers are waiting for to play

thats was very cool, im very sure with this good proggres and develop, GGpro will be gain more fame through popular gaming like you mentioned.

this just only for beginning of their proggres, more big announce and more big partnering with other famous game will happen soon.

Pages:
Jump to: