Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [preICO] Sudan Gold Coin - GOLD MINING WITH SG MINING CO - page 11. (Read 29522 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
and what can attract investors in your coin
Activity: 196
why do you need your own coin?
it's fashionable
no really think why. almost every project makes its coin. For what ?
Well, not to depend on alt-coins. most likely for this
I think they are doing for free labor and saving money
on what is your opinion based?
on the fact that when you drop currency, you increase the transfer rate, because of your computing power, but you get money that is not a fact that will change on exchanges or someone will be needed.
you made me think
I hoped for this
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)
it's fashionable
on the fact that when you drop currency, you increase the transfer rate, because of your computing power, but you get money that is not a fact that will change on exchanges or someone will be needed.
you made me think
it's fashionable
it's fashionable
it's fashionable
it's fashionable
it's fashionable
Activity: 796
Merit: 251
Pre ICO date was moved?
Activity: 150
Whitepaper link don't work. Please update.
Is there a soft cap for your pre-sale? When the main ico will be held?
Activity: 218
Merit: 1
The project looks reliable. What news now?
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
In my opinion i think this project has a good concept and idea on what it has to offer. This is the first gold mining project option for blockchain,

i mean dealing in Gold  without blockchain is already a profitable business for those who understand, Now with the backing of blockchain technology Sudan Gold Coin aim is to establish the high-technological and profitable gold-mining business in Sudan, i would assume that there is gold in Sudan for the location choosen. If development go with road map on this project, investors will be much happier, there will be lots if transparency.

Its a shame most project now struggle to meet pre-sale cap, investors are been careful nowadays.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
if italian translation is needed pls contact me
Activity: 294
actually a very strange project
Why do you think that ?
Quite a long time sitting on this forum saw a lot of projects. They all look alike. And this project is one of them I do not see in it an individuality
each project is unique. Each project is implemented in different ways and that in the end will depend only on the developers
They are all based on the blockchain, but the old ideas. They take the old idea that has been realized a thousand times and Bring the blockchain
Of course, now all projects will be on the blockchain. This is a new technology that all go there
for what? all and before it works well quickly and without lags
maybe you are in something and right
will be even faster, safer and anonymous
Why do you think that ?
Quite a long time sitting on this forum saw a lot of projects. They all look alike. And this project is one of them I do not see in it an individuality
each project is unique. Each project is implemented in different ways and that in the end will depend only on the developers
They are all based on the blockchain, but the old ideas. They take the old idea that has been realized a thousand times and Bring the blockchain
Of course, now all projects will be on the blockchain. This is a new technology that all go there
will be even faster, safer and anonymous
Why do you think that ?
Why do you think that ?
Why do you think that ?
Pages:
Jump to: