Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PRESALE LIVE 🔥🔥🔥 Loyakk: ICO with existing Blue Chip clients 🔥🔥🔥 - page 10. (Read 24805 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
I think that an excellent project is impossible without an excellent idea, and you definetely have one. Believe in your sucsess!
Activity: 30
Can I connect with founders? And how?
Activity: 45
No Doubt on that. It is Growing pretty fast then expected and its popularity is worth seeing. Not to Compare it with the big fishes of the pool but still its an Amazing ICO.

i am currently holding coins of a good value but still it feels less and make me think that maybe I could invest more into it. What would you say what can I do??
Any New Bounty Campaigns for This ICO. looking forward for them so might make some coins.

I have Been looking For the Same. If You find any campaign for this ICO please tell me also.
There Maybe Some Campaigns For this. You Just Might Want to search or you can ask the author of this Post. He Might be Well aware with them.
Activity: 27
I am thinking to invest some more into this as it is growing faster then most of the other currencies and it seems to be a lot stable then them all. Many of my friends have also shown interest in this ICO and that Has shown me that its getting famous among people really really fast.

No Doubt on that. It is Growing pretty fast then expected and its popularity is worth seeing. Not to Compare it with the big fishes of the pool but still its an Amazing ICO.
I am thinking to invest some more into this as it is growing faster then most of the other currencies and it seems to be a lot stable then them all. Many of my friends have also shown interest in this ICO and that Has shown me that its getting famous among people really really fast.
Activity: 28
Any New Bounty Campaigns for This ICO. looking forward for them so might make some coins.

I have Been looking For the Same. If You find any campaign for this ICO please tell me also.
what else can we do with tokens besides purchasing the product??
What else do you want?
The idea of this company is very good though, what the company claims will do, and there it will be already visible!

That is the most interesting part that this is a very unique and this is going to be clearly visible to Crypto Traders in near future.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
What else do you want?
The idea of this company is very good though, what the company claims will do, and there it will be already visible!
https://i.imgur.com/mxO41aM.jpg

Just over 24 days until ICO starts.

Important thing is that the Enterprise Security Magazine rated them top 10!! That is quite a significant accomplishment...
after going through the details of the Loyakk Project, i would say this is need of the hour and is a complete solution developed for enterprises on a single platform.

i too have same perception about the project. just check the "Loyakk Vega Business Relationship Platform Stack" its just awesome. hardly anything is missed out that enterprises need to carry out business interaction.  https://loyakk.io/#platform

Loyakk Vega has a layered model that is both easy to understand and implement. Management of Customer, Partner, channel, vendor and distribution is done at Application Service Layer and this is what businesses are looking forward today.

Its model is definitely a significant increase above the current relationship platforms for enterprises that exist today.

No comments??

Their relationship with Civic and Mphasis is something of definite value....
Activity: 53
Sorry for my skepticism, however, every coin promises "cheap transaction". How will you support this promise and what range of fee will be?
Activity: 52
Btw is there an addtional bonus of you Purchase with >10 ETH ??
Will the company release dividends to prevent short-term buyers?
The ICO date changed before right, what happens to the Bounty program after that? Huh
Can't wait for this to happen, Ive already put it in my calendar
Activity: 39
I have read what Loyakk solution is providing but can anyone share the technology or path taken for implementing the idea?

The Loyakk Vega Platform embeds proprietary patent-pending blockchain technology implementation with advanced enterprise relationship management capabilities to address modern business-to-business engagement challenges across industries.

The important aspect of this is the patent-pending blockchain technology that is about to be relased by Loyakk....
Pages:
Jump to: