Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PRESALE LIVE 🔥🔥🔥 Loyakk: ICO with existing Blue Chip clients 🔥🔥🔥 - page 14. (Read 24805 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 21
Has this launched yet or is this just on testnet? Any idea if the blockchain is live yet...

Vega Alpha Release will be coming in September 2018 to see complete roadmap please visit https://loyakk.io/#loyakk-vega-section
Activity: 308
Merit: 21
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
I think this is a worthwhile project for investment as the project in the future will be of real benefit to people and hence the demand for tokens will be quite large

Is there anything that will make it difficult to get new miners coming in?
Activity: 15
Very strange situation with payouts. Pool showed a lot of payouts, then it showed 1 payout, but on wallet 0
Activity: 153
The project seems very ınteresting, hopefully we will see good results
Activity: 213
Merit: 10
Do you plan to translate your WP on other languages?
Activity: 149
The idea seems quite challenging but nonetheless achievable, especially with such experienced team
Activity: 201
Looks like a solid project. White paper, team and idea are great
Activity: 228
This sounds like really great project with a lot of potential. Huge area is waiting for innovation, but there is a fierce competition. I believe in Loyakk. Great team that could pull it off
Activity: 162
Guys I suppose that this will be an excellent project in the future. It's time to take seats in the first row Cool
Activity: 32
I’m still a bit of a noob but this seems like an interesting project Grin
Activity: 218
Really good project with a great idea, lets hope you guys can actually get it to work, i will be looking forward to the implementation
I only see miners moving there, then for another pool and other pool and so on
Activity: 220
Loyakk is recognized by "Enterprise Security" magazine as Top 10 Blockchain solution providers of 2018. This is something huge for them before the launch of the ICO.
Where can we read this article?
Activity: 13
Has this launched yet or is this just on testnet? Any idea if the blockchain is live yet...
Activity: 15
How the governance works, when it starts, and which will be the first proposal? Superblock reward?
Activity: 13
Do you have discord channel?  and twitter account?
Loyakk always have some good news incoming for us.
Activity: 53
Loyakk is recognized by "Enterprise Security" magazine as Top 10 Blockchain solution providers of 2018. This is something huge for them before the launch of the ICO.

Also Loyakk Vega was given 8.8 marks by ICO marks. check the website www.loyakk.io for more details.

Wow that is a decent score

That is quite a strong score, especially for a non-B2C ICO...
Activity: 53
enterprises are loosing massive capital due to inefficient business process, Loyakk will streamline all this by bringing all participant of a business at one single platform where they can communicate values in efficient manner.

True. Loyakk will streamline all of this to bring participation in its ICO to a maximum...
Pages:
Jump to: