Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PRESALE LIVE 🔥🔥🔥 Loyakk: ICO with existing Blue Chip clients 🔥🔥🔥 - page 2. (Read 24805 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 15
Hey  By the way, have you seen guys, what's happen in Bounty thread? It isunbelievable support.
I believe that our great plan will capture the Galaxy. We need a landing page, to promote it.

is anybody able to access the main chat? I asked a question, and suddenly i was kicked out? somebody asked a question, and Loyakk ansvered with "i send me in PM". Then i replied "why not ansver in public. i think others is interested in this aswell". Then i suddenly got kicked out??

I am was also removed from both groups on 16 Nov, when asked a question. Surprised by this attitude. The bounty lasted half a year. Why the provision of documents gave only 2 days and did not notify by mail. The manager is not responding to me ...
2 days...it was two weeks. Maybe you got banned for spreading FUD like this.
legendary
Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
Hey  By the way, have you seen guys, what's happen in Bounty thread? It isunbelievable support.
I believe that our great plan will capture the Galaxy. We need a landing page, to promote it.

is anybody able to access the main chat? I asked a question, and suddenly i was kicked out? somebody asked a question, and Loyakk ansvered with "i send me in PM". Then i replied "why not ansver in public. i think others is interested in this aswell". Then i suddenly got kicked out??

I am was also removed from both groups on 16 Nov, when asked a question. Surprised by this attitude. The bounty lasted half a year. Why the provision of documents gave only 2 days and did not notify by mail. The manager is not responding to me ...

After months of participation with Loyakk project bounty, we just got zero in return. This is absolutely unacceptable.
Activity: 209
Merit: 0

Activity: 1

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
If Loyakk is after the conventional sources of funds why not do an IPO and develop blockchain applications in the side?
The financial institutions based on your concessions will only need a relatively small price movement to create a good ROI, especially if they have a short-term play on lCO. Would you impose a lock time on the tokens for these organizations?
Activity: 2
What will you do with unsold tokens? What kind of discounts are offered to early investors? How were said discounts determined? Do the discounts incentivize HODLing or profit taking upon launch?
copper member
Activity: 51
As Loyakk already have an off-blockchain EAS system operational within the business world, we can trust their ability to succeed on the market. Good luck guys.
Activity: 28
Hello
Sounds amazing. You have already mentioned that there are similar plan that do not quite solve the problems you are trying to solve. Can you name at least a few of them?
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
BLUPASS.CO | ICO LIVE! | 15/5 - 30/9 | JOIN NOW!
your project looks impressive. when I saw your road map, I realized that the team has grandiose plans and if nothing changes, then the project should be excellent
Activity: 26
I really like your idea, but I think you have to do lot of work, getting permissions from regulatory authority would not be easy.How is that part going so far,any issues or everything is going smooth?
Activity: 770
Merit: 105
If the developers managed to collect more than 15 million,then most likely the project will be quite successful in the industry
I will wait for a good exchange and successful development of the company in the future
copper member
Activity: 294
Given its current client list the obstacles to future adoption appear to be minimal in comparison to the vast majority of ICOs in operation today.
copper member
Activity: 196
Loyakk appear to offer a niche product and have no direct competitor currently on the blockchain. Good luck guys.
Activity: 400
Merit: 1
Hello, admins! I translated announcement on a forum, and also all 3 documents into the Russian language. They are registered through the form. If you want, you can use them on an official web-site.

Russian ANN: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-loyakk-ico-4935778

Business Overview:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=16PASy2DDTfdi5047QKWyhJLeb1oDT_wc

Solution Overview:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1XWm3QQ5cg1T7PR7OwedtqQInwmSZGapR

Tokenomics:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1q6u9k7c4wr1GukM-ZvYXY6Rc_ihEeO-q

copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
High potential ICO 2018. The product works (without Blockchain this time). The company has clients like SAP. The knowledge of the team and the existing network is very important for these kind of project.
copper member
Activity: 98
The token is used for all interactions across the Loyakk networks, it carries data and provides the ability to enable critical functions or data propagation.
Activity: 98
Enterprises are losing a lot of money, because of their own inability to safely and also efficiently share data. This is were Loyakk comes in. It's an Ethereum based project, trying to transform companies ways of data sharing and collaboration across the world to partners and other parties.
Activity: 168
I think that this project will become one of the most interesting in a wide range of proposals in the crypto industry.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai
It's been a long time since the ICO ended and there are still no payments,what's the problem,can the developers have postpone payments or the project has not collected the necessary funds?

i just check loyakk website and the ico still live there, they have reached more than $15 Million, i think this project looks promising.
Activity: 37
Businesses today face multiple challenges related to data security and privacy, data reconciliation, contract disputes, inefficient processes and limited governance within their business networks leading to billions of dollars lost annually due to increased costs and lost revenues.
Pages:
Jump to: