Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRESALE] Tradelize 📈 Your Laser Sword In Cryptocurrency Trading - page 2. (Read 8413 times)

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565
well, i really hope that we can have some news very soon.
The ico has ended almost one month agò.

Anyway, i stay pretty optimistic about this project!
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
An interesting concept, the developers did a good job. The company will take the leading place in this world.
The sale of the token ended on August 31, right? Why is there no information how much money the project has collected? Maybe he did not collect anything?
Why is this information hidden, can someone explain to me?

well, i'm pretty sure that they collected something, maybe less than they want.

Anyway, i think that the real reason why they didn't tell anything is that they are close to make a deal with a big chinese investor and i think that they want to wait until the deal is close.
Activity: 420
Merit: 69
The sale of the token ended on August 31, right? Why is there no information how much money the project has collected? Maybe he did not collect anything?
Why is this information hidden, can someone explain to me?
I've read on telegram official channel about a parternship with microsoft.

I think that, if it's real, it will be huge.

Anyone have any info about this?
Partnership with Microsoft, how when and where Is the information, I can't find this anywhere on the telegram channel/group

have you asked to the admin? i'm pretty sure that it was an admin that write that.

This weekend i will ask info and i post any news here..

they confirmed on telegram's channel their partership with microsoft. I don't have any other detail about this partership

Partnership with Microsoft, how when and where Is the information, I can't find this anywhere on the telegram channel/group

have you asked to the admin? i'm pretty sure that it was an admin that write that.

This weekend i will ask info and i post any news here..
Activity: 728
Merit: 254

Is there any information regarding the total amount that was raised during token sales?
This information is not on the official website.

i think next week we will know something.
The team are working right now to make a deal with a large investor in china.

we'll see soon.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Tradelize is a good and useful platform for beginners and professional traders offering ample opportunities for trading cryptocurrency based on the use of experience, strategies and also copying the trade of professional traders. This benefits all participants of the platform increasing their chances of successful trading.
Pre sale has been reached to the specified limit and they still have a few more days to end their presale. Will this speed up the sales tokens start?

where do you read this news?
and how much was the soft cap?

We are all still waiting to know the total amount raised.
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
Is there any information regarding the total amount that was raised during token sales?
This information is not on the official website.
Activity: 126
Hello
Is there a White Paper, including a breakdown of how the token sale is structured and the total number of tokens that will ultimately be in circulation?
Activity: 50
Glad to be here in one of the best digital community and a unique project...  The Tradelize philosophy promise nothing but success.

It's our responsibility to build a relationship among us (members) and more commitment to influence/fast track the journey to achieving our common goal. Go Tradelize 👍👍
Thanks all !!!!
copper member
Activity: 196
To be noted, one team member is a CFA charterholder which is remarkable and still unusual for the crypto-businesss. The core team looks solid and experienced. Good luck guys.
Activity: 543
Merit: 250
Good addition in the trading niche. This is great really as new traders and investors need to follow the successors in this market to minimize the risks.

Whether it contributes to minimizing risk or not will be seen. In which way do you think such a platform can reduce risk for traders? Everyone still competes with each other, they just have different tools then.
copper member
Activity: 98
The trading platform is already availabe in its demo version and looks really interesting, featuring a complete set of trading tools.
Activity: 862
Merit: 100
Pre sale has been reached to the specified limit and they still have a few more days to end their presale. Will this speed up the sales tokens start?
Activity: 154
Hi administration. Could someone help me with my questions : Is an option of a non-cash transfer available for transfers?Can I purchase the Tradelize token  with Dash or Ripple wallets?
Activity: 70
Hello guys, how are you? What are the news? Tell us at what stage the project is now? Is there any interest from investors? I read in the chat about you only good! Keep it up!
Pages:
Jump to: