Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRESALE] Tradelize 📈 Your Laser Sword In Cryptocurrency Trading - page 3. (Read 8413 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 4
keep hold and will to the moon. tradelize 👏
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Good addition in the trading niche. This is great really as new traders and investors need to follow the successors in this market to minimize the risks.
Activity: 128
Tradelize Terminal is a revolutionary software with an easy and easily accessible interface for trading on the world's main crypto currency exchanges, providing all the liquidity offered by the crypto economy.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 565
Good morning! Any infos about the ICO/TGE? How is it going? Where I can find some infos? Thanks!

the TGE will be after the end of the main sale (26/08/2018).
There is no info about how the ico is going. We have to be patience and wait the end of the ico.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d
Good morning! Any infos about the ICO/TGE? How is it going? Where I can find some infos? Thanks!
Activity: 112
TRADELIZE created a set of tools suitable for pro traders coming from mainstream financial markets. TRADELIZE gave regular users the ability to copy successful strategies used by professional traders, and utilized blockchain to verify performance of these highly skilled individuals. All this combined will become a TRADELIZE community.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 565
Tradelize is a global cryptocurrency ecosystem and a suite of services that allows token holders to trade their crypto assets with confidence and make smarter investments through harnessing the wisdom of the smart crowd.
Tradelize's goal is to lower the barriers to entry into crypto investment markets by providing tools that make crypto trading opportunities accessible to mainstream users.

i really hope that a lot of fiat's trader (not only forex trader) will join and enjoy the possibility offered by trading of crypto using tradelize's platform.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Tradelize is a global cryptocurrency ecosystem and a suite of services that allows token holders to trade their crypto assets with confidence and make smarter investments through harnessing the wisdom of the smart crowd.
Tradelize's goal is to lower the barriers to entry into crypto investment markets by providing tools that make crypto trading opportunities accessible to mainstream users.
copper member
Activity: 98
Good addition in the trading niche. I love the concept and if it is done right as stated in the whitepaper, it will be a great tool set for traders and investors especially in this volatile crypto market.
Activity: 686
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
An ecosystem in which ProTraders receive a unique set of instruments for trading, and investors achieve investment results.
copper member
Activity: 140
Similar to tradingview, but this platform will allow professional traders to profit from users who copy their trades. Good concept.
Activity: 43
As the blockchain industry evolves, with the number of crypto assets going up and cryptocurrencies continuing their incredible surge, the market for crypto trading is also growing. While offering a wide range of opportunities for investing, the cryptocurrency market is hard to keep up with.
Activity: 108
Tradalize using Tradelize Terminal technology as a Direct Market Access software solution with an easy and easily accessible interface for trading on the main global crypto currency exchanges.
Activity: 109
Will min amount of contribution be decreased?
Activity: 238
Interesting project, I think it is worth to look at it. Could the administrators explain to me the difference between their project and a similar project already on the Cindicator market, both projects use the knowledge of the crowd, have products for successful trading in the markets, and what is the advantage of this particular project?
Activity: 543
Merit: 250
Guys, please tell me if it is already possible to find out the amount of fees or this information will be opened only in the middle of July, after the 14th day?
Yes, that is correct
The amount of collected funds would be available in online form right after the pre-sale phase Smiley
Hello! Today is the 18th of July. Where is the information on the collected funds?
Hello!

At present, we are working with many large investors with growing interest in the Tradelize project . This gives us faith in the success of the Tradelize ecosystem, our products, and the company as a whole.

We are happy that capital is coming from strategic investors who are committed to the long-term participation in Tradelize and its continued development.

Thus, we have decided to cancel the public token sale, which had been planned for 15 July. Private, closed funding will continue until 31 August.
For qualified investors, the private sale will continue until 31 August at a minimum investment of $3000 with a 15% bonus.

Who is a qualified investor if you don't come from the US? Which criteria applies in other parts of the world?
Pages:
Jump to: