Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRESALE] Tradelize 📈 Your Laser Sword In Cryptocurrency Trading - page 25. (Read 8414 times)

Activity: 131
Merit: 10
Hello, what's the difference between you and your competitors?
Activity: 224
Hi, whats your token distribution?

Token distribution:
50% - Sale
20% - Partnership
20% -  Team and Advisors; Bounty program
10% - Reserve
Activity: 66
Hi, whats your token distribution?
Activity: 200
Activity: 86
Btw, what exchanges you will support to trade and why they should cooperate with you?

I heard about kraken

Where did you find it?

man, you should join their telegram chat

Haven't seen it, kindly, couln't you give me link?

Here you go https://t.me/tradelize_en
Btw, what exchanges you will support to trade and why they should cooperate with you?

I heard about kraken

Where did you find it?

Haven't seen it, kindly, couln't you give me link?

I heard about kraken

Where did you find it?

I heard about kraken

Where did you find it?

I heard about kraken
I know that you are going to manage money from one system account. Is it legal?
Money will be located on the exchange accounts of our system. In order to act as a custodian for our users, we will receive a license, so all is legal.

Activity: 132
I know that you are going to manage money from one system account. Is it legal?
Info about exchanges we'll announce bit later. Crypto exchanges will benefit from attracting increased numbers of clients through an easily accessible infrastructure in the form of commissions, increased overall liquidity and finding a buyer for every one of their listed tokens.
Will the exchanges from demo be connected?
Yes, they will

Thanks for quick reply. Some of these exchanges is cool, I use hitbtc and bittrex usually
We plan to support all major global cryptocurrency exchanges
Info about exchanges we'll announce bit later. Crypto exchanges will benefit from attracting increased numbers of clients through an easily accessible infrastructure in the form of commissions, increased overall liquidity and finding a buyer for every one of their listed tokens.
Yes, they will

Thanks for quick reply. Some of these exchanges is cool, I use hitbtc and bittrex usually
Yes, they will
An ecosystem where ProTraders gain a unique trading toolset and investors achieve investment results equal to those of the best experts.

Yes, you're right, we'd be happy to provide our ecosystem's project for all crypto enthousiasts:)
That's why I have joined this project Wink
An ecosystem where ProTraders gain a unique trading toolset and investors achieve investment results equal to those of the best experts.

Yes, you're right, we'd be happy to provide our ecosystem's project for all crypto enthousiasts:)
Hello, what is total supply?

The number of issued tokens will be equal to the number of sold tokens plus bonuses, right now we don’t know how many tokens would be sold and which bonuses would apply.
Pages:
Jump to: