Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRESALE] Tradelize 📈 Your Laser Sword In Cryptocurrency Trading - page 28. (Read 8414 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
TDZ is needed for an access to platform. Could you describe it more detailed?
In order to use our product, you need to hold $100 in TDZ. It is all)
What if yr tokens that I hold are getting cheaper and they are not $100 any more?
Once you deposit TDZ tokens, part of them will be freezed in the equivalent of $100 USD and will be no longer under exposure of further price fluctuations. You will be able to sell/convert them and withdraw only at the time you decide to close Tradelize account.
And will I get my 100 dollars back ?
Yes, you will

Which exchanges does Tradelize support?
Unfortunately, we cannot give out this information until the product comes out.
Why so??
We thank you for your interest and trust. No questions will remain unanswered. You will be able to see throw the company, and the company will be absolutely transparent. Part of the exchanges you would be able to observe very soon, directly in the demo version of the product itself, which will be released in the near future. As for the announcement of exchanges now - this is an additional part of our PR campaign, which we would not like to talk about ahead of time. We hope for your understanding. Thank you!
Activity: 178
What if yr tokens that I hold are getting cheaper and they are not $100 any more?
Once you deposit TDZ tokens, part of them will be freezed in the equivalent of $100 USD and will be no longer under exposure of further price fluctuations. You will be able to sell/convert them and withdraw only at the time you decide to close Tradelize account.
Yes, you will

Why so??
Yes, you will

Yes, you will

Yes, you will
Hello TDZ, before I tried to download the TDZ beta file for desktop but when I want to run it on my computer there is notification "Error reading setup initialization file" then is there anything wrong?
Hello!
Possible reasons:
1. The application does not have sufficient rights to install/run.
2. Setup is not fully loaded, the connection is broken.
3. Setup blocks the antivirus or some other protection.

Decisions:
1. Run from user with Admin rights.
2. Re-download setup.
3. Turn off custom antivirus, and all is better. Or add to exclusions.
Thanks for help
Hello TDZ, before I tried to download the TDZ beta file for desktop but when I want to run it on my computer there is notification "Error reading setup initialization file" then is there anything wrong?
Hello!
Possible reasons:
1. The application does not have sufficient rights to install/run.
2. Setup is not fully loaded, the connection is broken.
3. Setup blocks the antivirus or some other protection.

Decisions:
1. Run from user with Admin rights.
2. Re-download setup.
3. Turn off custom antivirus, and all is better. Or add to exclusions.
Why your company is registred in Georgia?

Hi, we have registered in Georgia because of its loyal attitude to ICO and to the cryptocurrencies in general

And if I'm Singapore citizen, can I participate in your ICO?

Yes, you can take part in TGE, participation of USA citizens is forbidden.
Activity: 53

Hi, we have registered in Georgia because of its loyal attitude to ICO and to the cryptocurrencies in general

And if I'm Singapore citizen, can I participate in your ICO?

Activity: 53
Hello, where I'll have an opportunity to download your app from appstore?

Hello, our App solution will be launched in the 3 quartier of 2018:)

Are there any differences between app and web components?

Yes, Web is more targeted professional investors, so it provides more pro tools, and App is for average users, but anyway, you can use any of them.

And when the competition of traders is going to start? Or it has been already started ?

It is going to start in a few weeks, we will do an additional announcement in our telegram chats, so check them out
Activity: 104

Yes, Web is more targeted professional investors, so it provides more pro tools, and App is for average users, but anyway, you can use any of them.

And when the competition of traders is going to start? Or it has been already started ?

Pages:
Jump to: