Pages:
Author

Topic: 📢[ANN] Privix (VPX)⭐Decentralized P2P VPN⭐Privacy&Anonimity⭐POS/MN+SegWit📢 - page 3. (Read 2904 times)

copper member
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
privix.io founder
copper member
privix.io founder
Privix.NEWS

Cool We filled Crex24 listing request form for VPX.

Cool Whole team is working on new listings which will be announced during this week.

Cool Privix ( VPX ) web wallet is under development.
Activity: 104
Merit: 12
Hello, please when will be bounty rewards distributed? And if you offer token pool for signature campaign 900VPX, it means that after you distribute 900VPX coins, campaign will end?
By now, what I know is the campaign adjusted and it will end after only four weeks. The campaign has been in its third week. The payments for first two weeks sent to participants, I received too. Payments for participants will be sent each week, but there are a little bit delay, but basically manager will try to send payments weekly.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Hello, please when will be bounty rewards distributed? And if you offer token pool for signature campaign 900VPX, it means that after you distribute 900VPX coins, campaign will end?
copper member
privix.io founder
Privix.NEWS

Cool Privix ( VPX ) network exceeded 100 masternodes.

Cool Privix ( VPX ) is getting momentum and there will be lots of big news in next days. Put your crypto belts on and enjoy ride.

Cool We are stoked to have amazing and strong community which is growing with us day by day.

copper member
privix.io founder
Privix.NEWS

Cool Privix community has more than 5000 discord users.

Cool Privix Twitter has more than 1400 followers.

Cool Gleam campaign has more than 1400 active participants.

Cool Best part of this great news that we are just starting.

copper member
privix.io founder
Privix.NEWS

Cool Privix ( VPX ) now listed on Athcoinindex

Cool https://athcoinindex.com/coin/privix/

Activity: 41
Wo,first exchange is cb so what will be the next plan for vpx?
Any new exchange or new development or any product launch based on vpx so that we can belive that vpx will be able to stand in stable price?
i will be glad if i get my answer
Activity: 58
Looks like the project is great. 
It's nice to see their service and roadmap. 
mainly Developers will benefit greatly, if this project succeed.
Hopefully the project will be successful.
copper member
privix.io founder
Activity: 126
It's an incredibly hard work. At first I want to greet all the team members.Second , congratulations to the whole of Privix community for this success. I have quite experience of doing some good projects in my short life. So it is my fortunate to closely monitor their successes and failures. From that experience, I can say that VPX definitely will go top within short time. Good luck to the Privix team for that success.
Activity: 19
The demand for the rise in vpx coins is the claimant.  These coins are moving forward through tireless work to achieve their goals.  I think these coins will be established successfully
Activity: 4
This is a very good project.  Your going forward is really commendable.  The block reward of these coins was great.  So many people will be more inspired by this project
Activity: 1064
Everything looked greatI really liked this project, will check it in futureI think, this is good project I love it  Smiley
copper member
privix.io founder
Privix.NEWS

Cool Privix ( VPX ) at 20661 block entered Phase 2.

Cool Block reward is now 1.50 VPX.

copper member
privix.io founder
Privix.NEWS

Cool Privix ( VPX ) now listed on cryptopriceranks

Cool https://cryptopriceranks.com/currencies/privix/

copper member
Activity: 88
Merit: 1
1st :-WHERE IS YOUR PRODUCT

2nd:-WHY ARE YOU CREATING 100% FAKE VOLUME 
copper member
privix.io founder
Privix.NEWS

Cool Privix ( VPX ) now listed on GlobalCoinListing

Cool https://globalcoinlisting.com/currency/privix

copper member
privix.io founder
Privix.NEWS

Cool Privix ( VPX ) marketing campaign is doing good!

Cool Our social media channels are growing each day

Cool Discord has reached 3000+ members

Activity: 147
Merit: 10
The price of PRIVIX fell again, despite the fact that there are not much coins in sell orders. In total, by now there are less than 400 VPX in sell orders. I don't really catch reasons why PRIVIX dumped so deeply over the last three days. What happened? If possible, please communicate more with community members on what's going on with PRIVIX. The most interesting point is volume is very low, in total, it means the price can be pumped and dumped by very little effort.
Pages:
Jump to: