Pages:
Author

Topic: 📢[ANN] Privix (VPX)⭐Decentralized P2P VPN⭐Privacy&Anonimity⭐POS/MN+SegWit📢 - page 5. (Read 2904 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
How does the VPN work on masternodes in case of Privix. Please explain.
copper member
Activity: 63
privix.io founder
copper member
privix.io founder
copper member
privix.io founder
Hello Team, Is the bounty campaign running? How can I participate? Please share the details.

Bitcointalk Bounty Thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/privixio-bounty-program-15000-usd-to-be-distributed-5157261

still waiting for whitepaper  Sad

Whitepaper will be released in Q3 2019 according with Privix Roadmap.

Is Privix chat like any other social networking site?

Privix.CHAT will be hybrid between apps like: Telegram, WhatsApp or Signal.
copper member
Activity: 13
Hello Team, Is the bounty campaign running? How can I participate? Please share the details.

You can find the bounty and the rules here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5157261.new#new
If you still have issues, please come on discord
Activity: 3
Is Privix chat like any other social networking site?
Activity: 305
Merit: 250
still waiting for whitepaper  Sad
Activity: 7
copper member
privix.io founder
scam or no?

I don't know how can I answer this... Do your own research and you will know that we are not.
copper member
privix.io founder
anyone can search by his self and decide if this project a scam or not. for me, I didn't find any problem yet so, I am supporting this project. and joining the bounty campaigns.
plz, dev I want to reserve Arabic translation.

Appreciate  it and wish you luck in our ongoing bounty Wink
Activity: 537
Merit: 100
anyone can search by his self and decide if this project a scam or not. for me, I didn't find any problem yet so, I am supporting this project. and joining the bounty campaigns.
plz, dev I want to reserve Arabic translation.

copper member
privix.io founder
When will the public sale be launched?

Public sale is already finished. Now the only way to get VPX is via exchange or OTC.
When will the public sale be launched?
What is all about privix.chat? Is it similar to some sort of social networking app?
copper member
Hi team) I am interested in your project, everything looks promising, do you plan to conduct a bounty campaign? Thanks  Cool Cool Cool Cool Shocked

There is one ongoing right now !
Read here
Activity: 305
Merit: 250
Hi team) I am interested in your project, everything looks promising, do you plan to conduct a bounty campaign? Thanks  Cool Cool Cool Cool Shocked
copper member

be aware of this scam coin wallets too , as they have good history of scamming with shit wallets in ABET 

What is your goal ? You are coming from nowhere and attacking us with no reason. You clearly are a threat for the crypto world.
Looking at your Bitcointalk profile sounds like you are attacking everyone with no reason.

It's too bad there is no moderation around here to prevent people like you from doing this.
you scam people are threat to crypto world with your scam projects , you idiot go search all my posts without reasons i wont post anything, and i which all threads i have posted all are scam coins including this scam coin and abet , i am here to stop scams

looking at your bitcointalk account you have created account only for promoting this scam coin

Good luck to you then...
copper member
Activity: 88
Merit: 1

be aware of this scam coin wallets too , as they have good history of scamming with shit wallets in ABET  

What is your goal ? You are coming from nowhere and attacking us with no reason. You clearly are a threat for the crypto world.
Looking at your Bitcointalk profile sounds like you are attacking everyone with no reason.

It's too bad there is no moderation around here to prevent people like you from doing this.
you scam people are threat to crypto world with your scam projects , you idiot go search all my posts without reasons i wont post anything, and i which all threads i have posted all are scam coins including this scam coin and abet , i am here to stop scams

looking at your bitcointalk account you have created account only for promoting this scam coin
copper member

Dear friend.
And I came to the conclusion that this project does not deserve trust from my personal feelings.
If I or someone else in some kind of normal project raised the issue of not trusting this project, then I am sure that the team of a good project has proven to me the opposite that I am wrong and mistaken. And your team just deleted me from the channel of the discord without explaining nothing. And after that, I lost confidence in this project, even if your team of a beggar does not generally have with other fraudulent projects.

And which of us is right will show TIME

You came in the discord linking the article with a big smile, like you are proud of that and you knew it would trigger our moderators. If you want to come back into the discord you are most welcome, but read the rules instead of saying this kind of things.

Pages:
Jump to: