Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PRO-EXPERT - NOW YOU ARE A PRO IN EVERYTHING! - page 34. (Read 4153 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
I think it is wise not to give responsible consultations in such areas as medicine. The maximum that can be resolved in these sphere is cosmetology, prevention and the like.
yes, advice in the medical industry is how to search the internet than you are sick, most likely in the field of lawyers there will be a demand
Activity: 154
Merit: 0

I think they will do that in two weeks. It’s time to start the project.
it it is then this really good. Ill wait fot it
We all are waiting for it, and for some opportunity to grab some tokens.
All you need is airdrop or bounty campaign too?
Activity: 168

We all are waiting for it, and for some opportunity to grab some tokens.
Activity: 574
Merit: 111
vite

There is only a concept. No other news yet. Probably the developers are working on the product.

It's clear. Then, will there be a new topic with a detailed description of the project and the activity of the devs?

Hi, I guess  they just add new information here.

But what is the purpose of creating this topic? Just to look at the community's reaction to the idea of the project?
I think it’s just the zero stage of the project.
Can there be volunteers among experts? For example, a student wants to practice after the university?
Do you really think thet will take thar risks? Student with no experience can be a bad adviser.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 64
I think it is wise not to give responsible consultations in such areas as medicine. The maximum that can be resolved in these sphere is cosmetology, prevention and the like.
It seems to me that this project is also relevant in the field of work on a PC, for example, through a remote desktop, an expert can explain and help out from a difficult situation. Even something like a master for an hour. There is still such a moment - if it is on the phone, then the payment should not be per second, because it's so cheating. It would be ideal to solve the problem or not.
Activity: 37
What a reat idea and great project! I hope this project will be successful. Always keep up the great work!
Activity: 1036
Merit: 102

Check please OP,
4 quarter 2019
"- Freezing the network token Ethereum. Since then, the participants will be able to transfer tokens just for Pro-Expert platform"
Before 4 quarter 2019, it will be customary for the community ERC20 token.
The rationality of this solution I think will be explained by the developers when they appear in the chat.
so, you think that developers will make their own blockchain for their project? Will see
I don't know - this is what I see in the road map. I think that no need for this, especially since the blockchain on ETH meets all the needs.
The only thing that worries me is the guarantee and responsibility for the consultation, especially in the field of medicine. How the system will provide a refund, for example, and the organization of all this at the legislative level. A typical situation - the expert was mistaken, how will his error be compensated?
Activity: 420
Merit: 20
The expert should be able to set prices for his services. I think that you can put a zero price.
Activity: 262
sdfsdffd
Can there be volunteers among experts? For example, a student wants to practice after the university?
Activity: 250
Are there any group courses? Can consult several experts at once. Or public discussions?
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!

Check please OP,
4 quarter 2019
"- Freezing the network token Ethereum. Since then, the participants will be able to transfer tokens just for Pro-Expert platform"
Before 4 quarter 2019, it will be customary for the community ERC20 token.
The rationality of this solution I think will be explained by the developers when they appear in the chat.
so, you think that developers will make their own blockchain for their project? Will see
Activity: 434
How do the devs think, will all professional workers want to be on a some kind of a platform, gathered together? Whant it be a too much competition within the professional community...

Maybe then it makes sense to divide the project into small services? And compete in small parts?
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
When will the news be? Is there any information that relates to the project?
Activity: 627
Merit: 250
The Pope Of Dope
How do the devs think, will all professional workers want to be on a some kind of a platform, gathered together? Whant it be a too much competition within the professional community...
I think thei'll decide it in future, now it's not the firs problem.
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome
Good marketing and some bounty campaign + airdrops may resolve that problem without any real issues in future
you are totally right. But very important thing is number of allocation tokens for this campaigns
Activity: 280
Do not forget that the time and knowledge of professionals is always expensive. But in our service You will encounter as a free consultation and affordable price required solutions.
How you can give low prices?
every "expert" himself will put the prices to his services, I think it will be more right
Your idea sounds quite good, every one can choose expert with price that he can pay.
Only  need to consider that not with the simple price will be small
Activity: 206
Merit: 21
Activity: 182
This will be a wonderful project, however there are some things here that needs further clarification, like how will the answer be given. There are some questions that needed a video/live presentation to know. Then if the pricing per question may vary depending on the difficulty of the question.
Hope to see some more details here. Thank you! Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: