Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PRO-EXPERT - NOW YOU ARE A PRO IN EVERYTHING! - page 36. (Read 4153 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
I wonder, how they make the project famous and respectable.
they are jut need good marketing campaign, visit few conference and meetup. This is will be enough
Good marketing and some bounty campaign + airdrops may resolve that problem without any real issues in future
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome
I wonder, how they make the project famous and respectable.
they are jut need good marketing campaign, visit few conference and meetup. This is will be enough
Activity: 420
Merit: 20
I think this is a web platform. And if there is also a voice and video consultation.
Activity: 796
Merit: 251
What about competitors ? How strong are they?
If I have not forgotten, then there are such projects as the Experty and Vanewhere, they are at different stages of implementation, but all work on the principle of a consulting company with the calculation in cryptocurrencies, and have some differences. I think the developers from this team took into account all the features.
I wonder why they still are not working? Any issues?
I think thats because those projects was just a lie, and they never will make it work in future also, because of it
I think it's too early to speak like that, if this thread will be abandoned for several month it can be lie, but not now.
Activity: 504
If I have not forgotten, then there are such projects as the Experty and Vanewhere, they are at different stages of implementation, but all work on the principle of a consulting company with the calculation in cryptocurrencies, and have some differences. I think the developers from this team took into account all the features.
I think thats because those projects was just a lie, and they never will make it work in future also, because of it
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
How Pro-Expert will work through? Mobile application?
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 64
I thought about the possibility of implementing such a project globally, because in fact, if the project involves, for example, a professional international level, then this is not just an opportunity to get the best advice, but also to talk on this topic with the original source. I think this is very important in medicine!
Activity: 627
Merit: 250
The Pope Of Dope
may be they are still have not full developers team. Im already waitnig for some updates from project
I'm sure they wtill don't have it. But they still have time before launching, so I'm waiting too for updates and I hope it don't take much time.
Activity: 574
Merit: 111
vite
may be they are still have not full developers team. Im already waitnig for some updates from project
Activity: 154
So such business direction is clear from other companies. It's a great chance to become the one and only company.
On the other hand, it is very difficult to compete with highly specialized projects. Perhaps it makes sense to start with a few areas of knowledge?
What of them do you think they should start with?
Activity: 322
Experty gathered money and gave out bounty awards to participants but there why for some reason the team tokens disappeared
Activity: 168

there was a project but in it the range of services was small, here the project will offer a large number of experts from different spheres
So such business direction is clear from other companies. It's a great chance to become the one and only company.
What is the project commission? Will there be discounts to investors?
Hello there, its too early to talk about any discounts.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 102
Activity: 280

there was a project but in it the range of services was small, here the project will offer a large number of experts from different spheres
Activity: 322
Here in Germany we have an Advocard service. It's quite popular.
services in the office or on the Internet, a narrow direction or in a broad sense?
Activity: 420
Merit: 20
What is the project commission? Will there be discounts to investors?
Activity: 262
sdfsdffd
What are the average prices for consultation with a expert? For example, in jurisprudence. Are there any consultations on car fine tuning and repair?
I suggest it will be some amount around 10-20$ per help, but limited in asnwers or something like that.

This is where such prices? If the expert, then he has a minimum rate of $ 100 per hour of work. Is it possible in the CIS countries?
Activity: 434
What are the average prices for consultation with a expert? For example, in jurisprudence. Are there any consultations on car fine tuning and repair?
I suggest it will be some amount around 10-20$ per help, but limited in asnwers or something like that.

It's very cheap. The consultation costs $ 100 on average. First you need to study the question, and then only give a full answer.
Pages:
Jump to: