Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Prometheus59 - a decentralized global blockchain-based supercomputer - page 20. (Read 3449 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 1
How fast will you expand to exchanges? By any chance, will there be more listings in April?
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
The site states that it will be a stable coin with growth.
What does it mean? If there is a price increase, then this is no longer a stablecoin.

Hello! Thank you for your question.

Price stability doesn't mean Prometheus is a stable coin like tether or any other. Price stability is for sure required, and to some extent provided by the reward mechanics itself. However, to clarify: Prometheus59 is definitely not a "stablecoin" in the sense you asked.

I was looking for technical documentation for almost 10 minutes until I saw this information.

Q2 2019
Basic Whitepaper, Phasing the Development Process, Roadmap Creation, Project Launch, 1.0 Windows/Linux/Mac Wallets

I understand that the technical paper will be ready within 3 months?

Technical Whitepaper covering testnet and mainnet will be released in Q4 2014 along with promotions & incentives to testnet users. Technical Whitepaper will help in understanding the technical details of Prometheus59 testnet & mainnet functioning, although that won't be necessary knowledge for an average user. The system will be done in a user-friendly way so that users will be able to provide/rent computing power without any technical ground.

As for the Basic Whitepaper that many expect, it will be ready soon, probably within a week or two at maximum.

What is your marketing plan for introducing prometheus59 as a means of payment?
In my opinion this is an important issue at the moment.

To be honest, I disagree with you here, since introducing P59 as a means of payment lacks specificity and doesn't provide additional value. That's why in my opinion, the "means of payment" concept shouldn't be the first and foremost topic to present to the public.

I would rather say that that is the ability to take advantage of one's excessive computing power (we all know we never use the whole capacity of our PCs) should be marketed well and show the specific advantages over the projects that already exits, and that an average user will have. Rewards for providing the computing power may not be high for ordinary computers, but that's far better than nothing.

let me know whether you still think that taking P59 as a means of payment is a good idea. Well, to add to that, payment inside the Prometheus59 system will be done in P59 for sure.

For Testnet testers, rewards are planned? I have experience in 3 companies that created their blockchain.

Hello, thank you for your question!

As much as I know right now, there will be a marketing campaign dedicated to testnet launch. As it's quite distanced from now, I can't give you any specific information about rewards, etc. There will be also bonuses for first mainnet users. But you know, first things first.

I was looking for technical documentation for almost 10 minutes until I saw this information.

Q2 2019
Basic Whitepaper, Phasing the Development Process, Roadmap Creation, Project Launch, 1.0 Windows/Linux/Mac Wallets

Thank. I also could not find this information for a long time. Now, as I understand it, only the formation of the idea and the project team is underway. The project itself may still evolve over time.

Thank you for your reply.

The idea has long been shaped, and the project has recently been presented to the public, which means it did start its way. Basic Whitepaper will be released very soon, probably within a week. Launching goals are almost completed, though there is still room for social media presence, that will be filled.

Will it be possible for ordinary users to take part in the testnet?

Moreover, there are planned promotions & incentives to testnet users. However, some changes may take place, as there's plenty of time ahead. Mostly due to the possible limitations that testnet may have.

What rewards will users get for masternodes? Already known or you will adjust the reward after the launch of the test network

Note that owning a masternode is not only the possibility of Prometheus59. In future, all providers of computing power will also be compensated. That will start to work after mainnet release.
Activity: 27

Anyone can take part in the testnet, even in case of absence the P59 coins in the wallet.

You are already supported by 4 cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Trade Satoshi, Vaultmex and SafeTrade.

Have you applied for a coinmarketcap to add a coin?

We have applied to Cryptobridge first and are in process of listing now. For sure there is a plan to get listed on other exchanges, but we are acting gradually according to roadmap.
Activity: 720
Merit: 103
What rewards will users get for masternodes? Already known or you will adjust the reward after the launch of the test network

The schedule of Masternode rewards is mentioned in Technical Data table on web-site and will rise till the 72000 block. After 72001 block it start reducing.
Activity: 4
wallet 1.0 is legit, right?

Yes, wallet 1.0 is the main wallet until mainnet. You can use it right now.
Activity: 130

Q2 2019

Activity: 15
wallet 1.0 is legit, right?
Would there be any standard reward for computing power provision or how will it be determined? If I just want to own a masternode, will I benefit from providing computing power?

Owning a masternode will grant you passive income even if you don't share any computing power. For sure, you can just buy P59 coins once they are available and install a masternode or stake (note that at least 100 coins must be in your wallet to turn on staking). As for additional rewards for computing power providers, the exact information will be announced closer to the release.

Would there be any standard reward for computing power provision or how will it be determined? If I just want to own a masternode, will I benefit from providing computing power?

Naturally, the reward for computing power provision will be correlated with the amount of the power provided. The more power you grant to the network, the greater the reward you get. Note that there will also be a special wallet allowing computing power provision.
Activity: 23
Business yes, but also great scientific tasks must be a priority, as they are always complex. Different researches, etc. I see people ask questions, but it's too soon now. Prometheus will become something bigger if people believe in it. Uniting a lot of computers is impossible without attracting people. So marketing department must do the job really well. Hope that will be so. Supporting the price when alts drop is also essential.

Actually the one year of development the network will provide enough time to attract the consumers and interested in comp power projects. And the currently resurgent crypto market is good term for this startup.
Activity: 45
I have a question: what exchanges are in plans, and when?

The first one is CryptoBridge. As for the further exchanges, check the roadmap on https://prometheus59.net
Activity: 21
Browsed through. Hard but noble mission. Browsed through the reward table, I got attracted by moderate rewards. 2 coins per block at maximum seems not to much, so first masternode owners will not affect the price very much, and will not control it. If the team performs well, it has all chance to keep the price at the high level at attract some audience.

I have a question: what exchanges are in plans, and when?
Activity: 31
Business yes, but also great scientific tasks must be a priority, as they are always complex. Different researches, etc. I see people ask questions, but it's too soon now. Prometheus will become something bigger if people believe in it. Uniting a lot of computers is impossible without attracting people. So marketing department must do the job really well. Hope that will be so. Supporting the price when alts drop is also essential.
On the site a whole section is given Charity Mission.

Why is this one of the priority components for your project? In fact, it should be a reliable payment system. But not a charity company.

To achieve this goal, it is important to attain a high level of earnings first. I think, that the beginning of coercive will be inappropriate. after some time it will be possible to allocate this factor.

Of course charity is possible only if Prometheus59 stands well on both feet.

Is an eye kept on any potential wanting to rent the computational power already or is it going to be researched in further?

The prior task is to attract people's attention. As for the search for potential users, that will also be done. The use of power may align to complex business tasks as well.
Activity: 14
Seems it is a good enough to know that there are so many reasons on why nowadays there are so many cryptocurrencies are being created. A decentralized, a decentralized everywhere.

Decentralization will let the high tech more approachable, widespread and transparent. Besides, it can bring the profit, which is huge advantage.
Activity: 448
Seems it is a good enough to know that there are so many reasons on why nowadays there are so many cryptocurrencies are being created. A decentralized, a decentralized everywhere.
ANOTHER garbage shitcoin shilled by ovbious alt newbie accounts
how pathetic lol
not to mention this graphic style looks familiar, hmmm  Cheesy
back again i see?

How we could fight this fenomen?
If this project is familiar (in therms of graphics and ideas) could we find some registers/database with all this "shitcoins"?

We cannot, This kind of project will continue to multiply until all people learned that masternode projects are nothing but a ponzi coin project that only enrich developers or project owners. While all the followers and community members are just hopeful for sweet promises made the project team.

Personally I've made good money on several masternode projects.

This is true if you have good entry point for a specific masternode project. If you hit the wrong time, you will end up crying. Because most of these projects are pump and dump. They will let you ride but couple of weeks or so, the value will start to decline until no more buyers for that coin. As you can see, most of the masternode projects have no real application in the market, just pure trading purposes, which has high chance of collapsing.

To my experience, good entry point is the very early stage - good reward frequency brings good profit during couple of weeks. That is why i am here.
On the site a whole section is given Charity Mission.

Why is this one of the priority components for your project? In fact, it should be a reliable payment system. But not a charity company.

Charity mission is not the priority section, as well as there is no charity company position. But having extra computational power, it is proper to share it to outstanding projects in need. The mainnet launch is the number one purpose .
Pages:
Jump to: