Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PROOF: Blockchain-powered Marketplace - Proof Token sale has BEGUN! - page 18. (Read 38529 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
This project is one that is very under wraps at present. I see many Youtubers spouting projects that do not have any serious work ethic like this Team has. They are extremely hard working and am very delighted that my Wife found this project to invest in during the ICO. I would like to save a portion of my salary also to invest in the main ICO in November. I am also glad they waited to start the ICO after this bitcoin gold fork which made too many altcoins bleed this past week so that also was a very good decision.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
This project seriously needs more recognition. One of the few projects with a solid working product and a hardworking team.
Activity: 16
I just wanted to say that, I been following the progress of your team for a few months now. You guys are the real franking deal. You code your products and try to be executives at the same time.

So, Proof has raised $1.7M. Has the plan changed since your road trip in Europe, talking to your peers, and mentors? How is the progress with AMP? How is the business plan coming along?

Also, a friend of mine from New Orleans sent me a pair of Proof Socks and I love the way they feel. Plus it's nice repping your company brand too. Proof to the moon.
Activity: 472
Merit: 250

Here is a video of Proof CEO, Mike De'Shazer talking about the future of Proof, Finance, and insurance at the World Blockchain Forum in London a few weeks back.  Special thanks to advisor and partner, Moe Levin for this opportunity.  London was an amazing experience of meeting some wonderful people working in Blockchain startups.
cool. only 12 days left for ico to begin. i'll probably get my divs from taas by then, will buy proof tokens with it. 😉

awesome choice!
Activity: 247
Merit: 10
I have got my tokens from presale. I see Proof Test into transaction details. Are these final tokens?
Activity: 66
The response of the team on slack is just wonderful. Proof token presale raised $1.7 million. Unfortunately I couldn't join pre-sale Sad

Where can I check the amount raised?

Is there an ETH address?

Thank you!

Here is an address for the presale contract:

https://etherscan.io/address/0x3931e02c9acb4f68d7617f19617a20acd3642607#readContract

checkout the contract info to see the raise amount.
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 2280
Crypto Swap Exchange
The response of the team on slack is just wonderful. Proof token presale raised $1.7 million. Unfortunately I couldn't join pre-sale Sad

Where can I check the amount raised?

Is there an ETH address?

Thank you!
Looking forward to this project I have an idle domain name for the use of this kind of platform, hopefully soon once your tech has launched I can incorporate your technology on my domain name!

Hey benres,

This will be no problem. Along with releasing our Desktop Application on a public git, we will also be creating an open API that you can use to grab marketplace information for your site.  As blockchains should be, the AMP Protocol will also be portable between different and emerging protocols such as RootStock (BTC), Aaefinity, or NEO and will grow with interchain solutions in the future so if your site evolves, the marketplace will evolve with it. 

Thanks for your interest!

-Tai
Activity: 10
Cool idea, will make future ICOs. And TAAS as a partner increases confidence to the project
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Looking forward to this project I have an idle domain name for the use of this kind of platform, hopefully soon once your tech has launched I can incorporate your technology on my domain name!

Proof Suite as described by Smith & Crown on their 'curated list of ICOs' page:

A diverse financial asset marketplace that leverages blockchain technology to track ownership records of market participants.

Just as a reminder the Proof Tokensale begins on November 1st!  Various members from the team and myself will be on Bitcointalk for the next 5 hours to answer any questions about the AMP and Proof as quickly as possible.
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001

Here is a video of Proof CEO, Mike De'Shazer talking about the future of Proof, Finance, and insurance at the World Blockchain Forum in London a few weeks back.  Special thanks to advisor and partner, Moe Levin for this opportunity.  London was an amazing experience of meeting some wonderful people working in Blockchain startups.
cool. only 12 days left for ico to begin. i'll probably get my divs from taas by then, will buy proof tokens with it. 😉

Here is a video of Proof CEO, Mike De'Shazer talking about the future of Proof, Finance, and insurance at the World Blockchain Forum in London a few weeks back.  Special thanks to advisor and partner, Moe Levin for this opportunity.  London was an amazing experience of meeting some wonderful people working in Blockchain startups.
now someone can create cryptocurrency made easy, I am very appreciation this platform the one in the world

+ a decentralized wallet & converter/exchange where you can exchange fiat money - cryptocurrency seamlessly.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E
now someone can create cryptocurrency made easy, I am very appreciation this platform the one in the world
Activity: 16
Proof is a quite brand new project with innovative features, I think you should have more market campaigns, how about bounty campaigns for your ICO?

Hi DimiZb, check out Proof Suite's bounty campaign here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/proof-bounties-proofsuite-2116986
Activity: 12
If anyone here based in Korea is interested in joining our Kakao Room and discuss both the Korean Crypto Scene and Proof feel free to join!

https://open.kakao.com/o/gM7T6LB
Pages:
Jump to: