Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PROOF: Blockchain-powered Marketplace - Proof Token sale has BEGUN! - page 3. (Read 38463 times)

Activity: 173
Merit: 100
For those who are looking for hidden gems in the cryptoworld.

When you have a coin valued at just over 3 million USD market cap and you know this news:

https://medium.com/taas/taas-contributes-884-eth-to-proof-platforms-upcoming-tge-meant-to-transform-traditional-5cf2a956fd6b

PROOF is currently trading at 1/3rd of the ICO price (0.088 ETH) and only 140k tokens in circulations... Profit from the fact that this coin is not yet listed on coinmarketcap and only being traded on EtherDelta, because

This. Is. What. Free. Money. Looks. Like.

99% of the people don't understand these opportunities. They are just following the herd into Tron or Ripple to get dumped upon. This TAAS investment is a guarantee that this coin will go high, they will make sure the coin gets listed.

Besides the team behind this project is completely legit. The video updates from the CEO are above all standards of PR in crypto.... especially at the current price range.

Just wait for the coin to get listed on CoinMarketCap and some other exchange. You can get your investment 20 - 40x in this one.

I've been putting orders on EtherDelta at 0.016 and 0.02 and they all got filled. Which idots are selling this at 1/5th of the ICO price?

exactly that.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

When you have a coin valued at just over 3 million USD market cap and you know this news:

https://medium.com/taas/taas-contributes-884-eth-to-proof-platforms-upcoming-tge-meant-to-transform-traditional-5cf2a956fd6b

PROOF is currently trading at 1/3rd of the ICO price (0.088 ETH) and only 140k tokens in circulations... Profit from the fact that this coin is not yet listed on coinmarketcap and only being traded on EtherDelta, because

99% of the people don't understand these opportunities. They are just following the herd into Tron or Ripple to get dumped upon. This TAAS investment is a guarantee that this coin will go high, they will make sure the coin gets listed.

Besides the team behind this project is completely legit. The video updates from the CEO are above all standards of PR in crypto.... especially at the current price range.

Just wait for the coin to get listed on CoinMarketCap and some other exchange. You can get your investment 20 - 40x in this one.

I've been putting orders on EtherDelta at 0.016 and 0.02 and they all got filled. Which idots are selling this at 1/5th of the ICO price?
Activity: 173

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Lol..it has been more than 1.5 months..and still no exchange.

Do this team has any plans for good exchanges?
Um, it's available on Etherdelta.
https://etherdelta.com/#PRFT-ETH
The team will have to announce some exciting news or milestone achievements to generate any buying interest.

There is no volume in etherdelta. PRFT needs to be listed in coinmarketcap and decent exchanges like Binance, OKex and Kucoin.
Don't blame ED for lack of volume. ED is the highest volume decentralized exchange out there. Plenty of other tokens on there have plenty of volume. Volume comes from publicity, promotion, accomplishments, success, etc. Exposure by appearing in CMC and on other exchanges helps too, but tokens like VERI do just fine on ED. The PROOF team has failed to attract any significant attention to their projects.

Note that the claim above was that there was "no" exchange which is a patently false statement because ED is an exchange that has listed PRFT.

PRFT can't get listed at CMC until it has $10k/day trading volume.

ED doesn't work for me at all. I have been trying all morning even using 90 gwei and 60 gwei to send a few PRFT tokens on there to trade a little bit but no luck. The miners are stealing my gas but my tokens are not going on the ED interface. The Team is quite active I think on Telegram and they are primarily focusing on the AMP product and services. Of course having said that, one decent exchange THAT ACTUALLY WORKS, wouldn't be a bad idea just to keep the punters happy.  I just lost another 6 bucks in GAS trying to load tokens on ED..
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
It can be a difficult decision as to when is the right time to start the marketing for a project post ICO. Personally I think the approach of waiting till you have a working product is more sensible. That way if you run into delays the exposure is for a smaller audience.

The value of the token is appreciating slowly and unless you want a quick flip is shouldn't matter.
Activity: 476
Merit: 251

The team will have to announce some exciting news or milestone achievements to generate any buying interest.

There is no volume in etherdelta. PRFT needs to be listed in coinmarketcap and decent exchanges like Binance, OKex and Kucoin.
Don't blame ED for lack of volume. ED is the highest volume decentralized exchange out there. Plenty of other tokens on there have plenty of volume. Volume comes from publicity, promotion, accomplishments, success, etc. Exposure by appearing in CMC and on other exchanges helps too, but tokens like VERI do just fine on ED. The PROOF team has failed to attract any significant attention to their projects.

Note that the claim above was that there was "no" exchange which is a patently false statement because ED is an exchange that has listed PRFT.

PRFT can't get listed at CMC until it has $10k/day trading volume.
Activity: 133
BELUGA PAY. Complete Mobile Point of Sale System

Activity: 196
After such a promising start current unannounced silent period, also not replying on emails for some time, is starting to look bad. It is time somebody from the Proof team steps up and shares what is going on.

What ever happened to the debit card contest anyway? Still hoping we are all silly to be worried.
legendary
Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021
Crowdsale solely to Rip off investors.

Activity: 448
Merit: 258

Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Reducing the Bounty from 60,000 tokens to 6,000 is an incredibly stupid move.
You might have had to contend with a bit of selling when you got listed, but you have traded that for permanent reputational damage that will take years to repair. Everyone of those people you cheated will be trashing Proof Suite on social media.

Hello! and on the basis of coca they cut payments to bountyhanters? little gathered on Iko? What was the price of one coin? is it planned to exit at least to some exchanges or the project is dead?
You might have had to contend with a bit of selling when you got listed, but you have traded that for permanent reputational damage that will take years to repair. Everyone of those people you cheated will be trashing Proof Suite on social media.
Don't be ridiculous. The freeloading bounty hunters are going to dump and move on. No one who really believes in PRFT cares.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract
Merit: 250
Anyone want to buy PRFT, Just for now set your buy orders in. I have calculated the bounties and awaiting for PROOF TEAM to help me distribute them, so I bet some of the bounty hunters no doubt will dump at any price. So go set your orders in then it's time to party. Those who are patient and wise, will hold on to their PROOF Tokens and celebrate a year or so from now. Those who buy in cheap will also be doing a happy dance.  Grin Wink

When will the bounty hunters will be paid? What was the ico price? and what will be the circulating supply?
I missed the ico and i'm looking to buy from bounty hunters.
already paid. Only where to buy? The coin has already entered the stock exchanges? what was the price for Iko? what amount was collected?
Activity: 208
Hi. What's ico price and what will be your total supply after reducing it?
Activity: 168
Anyone want to buy PRFT, Just for now set your buy orders in. I have calculated the bounties and awaiting for PROOF TEAM to help me distribute them, so I bet some of the bounty hunters no doubt will dump at any price. So go set your orders in then it's time to party. Those who are patient and wise, will hold on to their PROOF Tokens and celebrate a year or so from now. Those who buy in cheap will also be doing a happy dance.  Grin Wink

When will the bounty hunters will be paid? What was the ico price? and what will be the circulating supply?
I missed the ico and i'm looking to buy from bounty hunters.
Merit: 101
Hi guys, I've got a question: who did the audit of your ico smart contracts?

And are these the same contracts that you've open-sourced?
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Am I seeing this right, Is PRFT on sale on Etherdelta? ICO (without bonus) was 0.088 ETH right?

That is very right. Prices on etherdelta are relatively low.

Cheesy Let the giant sleep while I scoop up some more of these gems
Activity: 854
Am I seeing this right, Is PRFT on sale on Etherdelta? ICO (without bonus) was 0.088 ETH right?

That is very right. Prices on etherdelta are relatively low.
Pages:
Jump to: