Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Property Coin | Institutionally-managed and asset-backed cryptocurrency - page 2. (Read 1344 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 107
Propertycoin has received 4.5 Ratings on ICOBench.
https://icobench.com/ico/property-coin/ratings
a very good development and as predicted this project will be successful also in exchange as investors hope
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Activity: 14
Where can I get info about the properties hold by them ?

You should check out their monthly investor reporting page here:https://propertycoin.re/en/investor-reporting/
This is an awesome project I wish you guys good luck

Yes. This is really good project and has very bright future.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
This is an awesome project I wish you guys good luck
Where can I get info about the properties hold by them ?
Activity: 136
Where do you plan to list on exchanges?

I think , they will first try to list in security tokens exchanges like tzero etc.
Where do you plan to list on exchanges?
Our founder Rudy Cortes gave an exclusive sneak peak of this upcoming tricked out five bedroom listing in Dallas, Texas! It is  available for purchase using cryptocuurrency: Bitcoin, Etherium, and our our very own Property Coin! Watch how we have taken this house up a notch with design and technology! http://cw33.com/2018/04/25/dallas-crypto-crib-had-a-facelift-ready-to-be-your-home-sweet-home/

I like their concept of buying/selling properties by using cryptos. This is unique.
Are they only focusing US properties? how about properties on other countries?
Activity: 42
Our founder Rudy Cortes gave an exclusive sneak peak of this upcoming tricked out five bedroom listing in Dallas, Texas! It is  available for purchase using cryptocuurrency: Bitcoin, Etherium, and our our very own Property Coin! Watch how we have taken this house up a notch with design and technology! http://cw33.com/2018/04/25/dallas-crypto-crib-had-a-facelift-ready-to-be-your-home-sweet-home/
ohhk. Thanks for the info.
Only accredited US investors allowed or others can also invest in this project ? 

I think they also allow other countries to participate as well.
Only accredited US investors allowed or others can also invest in this project ? 
Why price per token drop from $50 to $3?
Activity: 42
Hey everyone , I saw that you guys attended the Crypto Invest Summit West today , any more events that you guys are going to participate in ?

Yeah actually in their newsletter it showed they will be going next to Consensus 2018 from May 14th to 16th
 in New York Hilton Midtown.

If you don't know it is CoinDesk's 4th annual blockchain technology summit, professionals from leading industry startups, investment firms, financial services giants, global brands, academic institutions and policy groups will return to New York to discuss the evolving real-world applications of blockchain technology
propertycoin website's new look is awsum, developers are working hard on this project.

Thanks. We are glad that you like it, is not only a revamped website for the ICO please check it, read the whitepaper and tell me what you think about this ICO.

ok. I will surely check those details. Thanks for info.
Do you have any restrictions?

No exclusion for foreign investors. U.S investors must be ''Accredited Investors'' as defined by the Securities and Exchange Comission.

Well, that is a great opportunity for everyone to take participate.
Activity: 14
Cool, didn't know you guys had youtube videos , hmm I see you even have your own property coin series , that is nice going to check them out. Wink thanks for your efforts in keeping us informed.
Pages:
Jump to: