Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Property Coin | Institutionally-managed and asset-backed cryptocurrency - page 3. (Read 1344 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 3
The company issued mortgage loans worth more than 10 billion dollars. The USA, and to involve on ICO plans 50 million dollars. USA. That's 0.5%. Then why do you need ICO?

I think you're referring to the Youtube Video right?

The idea of that is that you can see the experience of the team.

He is Dan Goldman he's Head of Loan Operations and I'm just going to put the experience that he has. 

Before joining Aperture, Dan was the Head of Sales at Promontory MortgagePath, LLC, a market-leading mortgage technology provider that combines an extensive network of banks and lenders with modern technology solutions to enhance existing origination, sales and fulfilment processes from 2016 to 2017.

Prior to that, Dan was the National Sales Leader/ Interim CEO of Lenders One Mortgage Cooperative where he oversaw the operations of a nationally focused organization providing resources to independent mortgage bankers from 2012 to 2016.

Before joining Lenders One, Dan spent more than 25 years in the mortgage industry in roles ranging from operations to head of sales at major mortgage origination firms, including Lehman Brothers, Pacific Union Financial, Metlife Home Loans and IndyMac, among others.
propertycoin website's new look is awsum, developers are working hard on this project.

Thanks. We are glad that you like it, is not only a revamped website for the ICO please check it, read the whitepaper and tell me what you think about this ICO.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
propertycoin website's new look is awsum, developers are working hard on this project.
Activity: 136
What does Property Coin do?

Property coin gives you an exclusive opportunity to participate in a fully regulated coin that is backed by real estate assets and loans. To our knowledge, there is no way, currently, for investors to invest in an institutionalized, technology driven fix and flip investment strategy at scale in the U.S. or elsewhere. Traditionally, residential fix and flip strategies are only available to “country club” deals made by the ultra wealthy. Property Coin is changing that. We aim to democratize access to our investment strategy by giving investors the opportunity to share in the profits produced by our existing operational and technological platform.

"Copy pasting from their FAQ"  Cool
Activity: 14
Hey everyone , I saw that you guys attended the Crypto Invest Summit West today , any more events that you guys are going to participate in ?
Property Coin is proud to announce that it will be partnering with tZERO, the leading securities token exchange to provide investors with a trading platform for Property Coin.  Additionally, we are working to provide redemption liquidity to PCX holders.  More to come on that soon.
The company issued mortgage loans worth more than 10 billion dollars. The USA, and to involve on ICO plans 50 million dollars. USA. That's 0.5%. Then why do you need ICO?

I think they have different concept. Project is quite interesting.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Next Generation Antivirus
Activity: 42
What do I have to do to be part of the private sale?

You can start by registering at https://propertycoin.re/en/ and starting the whitelist process.Then after if you want to invest during the private sale, you can email them at [email protected] are currently having a 10 % discount until May 12th,2018.
This project will only purchase properties in US or outside US too ?
How much have been raised on private sale?
What do I have to do to be part of the private sale?
Do you have any restrictions?

No exclusion for foreign investors. U.S investors must be ''Accredited Investors'' as defined by the Securities and Exchange Comission.

Can anyone buy property in US using property coin?

No exclusion for foreign investors. U.S investors must be ''Accredited Investors'' as defined by the Securities and Exchange Comission.
Hello!!

Do you have any examples of the type of properties aperture has bought? can you include pictures?

Thanks.

You can find some examples in their facebook here:https://www.facebook.com/propertycoin/. The post pics of some fix and flips they have done or you can read  an article talking a bit about their outcome http://cw33.com/2018/04/25/dallas-crypto-crib-had-a-facelift-ready-to-be-your-home-sweet-home/
Activity: 14
Hello!!

Do you have any examples of the type of properties aperture has bought? can you include pictures?

Thanks.
This project has very good future. I will surely keep an eye on this project.
Good afternoon, team and the community! what are you going to do with the unsold tokens? are they going to be burned?

Hi good question.

There are 21 million tokens available for sale, we are just targeting a sale of 1 million in this initial sale.  HOWEVER, any unsold tokens have no value and will be owned by the token holders.  Because this is an asset backed token, the value per token should not be diluted by any additional sales because 100% of the net proceeds will be used to buy more real estate assets.  It's very different than traditional ICOs in that way.

Also, we (the management team) are retaining no free tokens. In fact, 100% of our employees have purchased property Coins with their own money.  We want to be 100% aligned with the interests of our token holders.  If the token holders dont make money, we don't make money.

First and foremost, the value proposition of Property Coin is different than most tokens.  It is critically important to remember that, because 100% of the net proceeds of any Property Coins sold will be used to buy assets, subsequent sales will only increase the underlying asset value of ALL Property Coins.  Any Property Coins that are not sold will have NO rights to profits and NO economic value.  Of course, there are no guarantees or assurances when it comes to investing but we believe that future issuances shouldn’t be dilutive to existing coin holders.

Hopefully that helps.  Please feel free to ask any additional questions.  Thanks!
When the main round of ICO will begin as you have replied to someone that currently it is in private sale round. On the opening page it is mentioned that ICO begins in February which is misleading and if someone doesn't proceed further have conclusion for this to be closed long ago. You have interesting approach that's why I will have it on my watch list for future.

Hello on our website

https://propertycoin.re/en/

You can see that right now the Private Sale is going on, our ICO will be from May 1st to May 30th.

you can start the KYC process on the website.

Pages:
Jump to: