Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PROPY - Global Property Store with Decentralized Title Registry - page 50. (Read 128316 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 256
Less than 4 days left to purchase PRO tokens!

Well done!
How many have already been collected?
Where can this information be viewed?

you can actually see it on their website. https://tokensale.propy.com/

there are already 14.6m USD sold.
Activity: 826
Merit: 284

Propy Token Sale is ending in less than 4 days! There is still time to participate until the 15th of September.

As you know, PRO tokens withdrawal is currently restricted. After the token sale ends we will remove the restriction. Follow the updates on our channels where we will confirm the exact date and time for withdrawals.
We have created a simple step by step guide that you can follow to withdraw your PRO tokens from the Orderbook wallet, where they are currently stored.

The first time you registered on tokensale.propy.com we have created a new wallet for you, supported by Orderbook.
Note that this wallet is a secure option for you to store the tokens even once the crowdsale ends.

However, if you wish to withdraw PRO tokens and transfer them to a new wallet supporting ERC20 tokens, follow this steps:

1. Go to Orderbook.io and Log In using the same account information that was used with Propy.
2. In the top menu, on the right side, click on “Balances”

Then follow the instructions:

Transferring of PRO tokens

We do recommend NOT TO withdraw tokens directly to exchanges. We recommend transferring them to MEW first or any ERC20 supporting wallet.
At this point we want to warn users about withdrawing to exchanges directly as this activity implies some risks:
Not all the exchanges work properly with user contracts such as the ones developed by Orderbook for increased security
If you are using an exchange, you don’t control your private keys
Exchanges control the exchange wallets and associated keys so it could be a problem to actually claim ownership of the tokens you have bought

Don’t forget to follow our official channels and Telegram. We’re here to assist you!

Best regards,
Propy & Ambisafe

Thanks for the instruction!
Good luck!
Activity: 826
Merit: 284
Less than 4 days left to purchase PRO tokens!

Well done!
How many have already been collected?
Where can this information be viewed?
Activity: 51
Merit: 0

Propy Token Sale is ending in less than 4 days! There is still time to participate until the 15th of September.

As you know, PRO tokens withdrawal is currently restricted. After the token sale ends we will remove the restriction. Follow the updates on our channels where we will confirm the exact date and time for withdrawals.
We have created a simple step by step guide that you can follow to withdraw your PRO tokens from the Orderbook wallet, where they are currently stored.

The first time you registered on tokensale.propy.com we have created a new wallet for you, supported by Orderbook.
Note that this wallet is a secure option for you to store the tokens even once the crowdsale ends.

However, if you wish to withdraw PRO tokens and transfer them to a new wallet supporting ERC20 tokens, follow this steps:

1. Go to Orderbook.io and Log In using the same account information that was used with Propy.
2. In the top menu, on the right side, click on “Balances”

Then follow the instructions:

https://i.imgur.com/8yfH955.png

Transferring of PRO tokens

We do recommend NOT TO withdraw tokens directly to exchanges. We recommend transferring them to MEW first or any ERC20 supporting wallet.
At this point we want to warn users about withdrawing to exchanges directly as this activity implies some risks:
Not all the exchanges work properly with user contracts such as the ones developed by Orderbook for increased security
If you are using an exchange, you don’t control your private keys
Exchanges control the exchange wallets and associated keys so it could be a problem to actually claim ownership of the tokens you have bought

Don’t forget to follow our official channels and Telegram. We’re here to assist you!

Best regards,
Propy & Ambisafe

Will it be more then $15m? Smiley
I think yes Wink
all the participants and investors also think this will exceed the figure of $ 15m, hopefully this will happen. Big Wishing  Cheesy

I also think $15m will be nice one it has pretty good chance to reach there. Propy has good momentum people showing huge interesting into this project they have nice strategic partnerships and this idea will be so huge.

Im hoping that they will reach the hardcap since they collected 10million on the first week of the ICO. I heared that theres a problem on buying using bitcoin and I think thats the why the selling lost momentum.
By the way, on the PROPY website https://tokensale.propy.com/  there is an Ambassador program !!! If anyone is interested in the project and its further promotion, I recommend that you read https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ifBlIg9TrX4-bSWKCtSWBXpYylcLKwnQ56ftF92Th4U/viewform?ts=59a92590&edit_requested=true
when the current bounty promotion will be end and how long the further Ambassador program will run.... sir? amd another ask is the Propy token crawdsale has closed already or not?

the bounty promotion will last when the ICO is over. ICO is only until september 16 and I think it is already successful as it reaches it's soft cap.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
By the way, on the PROPY website https://tokensale.propy.com/  there is an Ambassador program !!! If anyone is interested in the project and its further promotion, I recommend that you read https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ifBlIg9TrX4-bSWKCtSWBXpYylcLKwnQ56ftF92Th4U/viewform?ts=59a92590&edit_requested=true
when the current bounty promotion will be end and how long the further Ambassador program will run.... sir? amd another ask is the Propy token crawdsale has closed already or not?
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
I think yes Wink
all the participants and investors also think this will exceed the figure of $ 15m, hopefully this will happen. Big Wishing  Cheesy

I also think $15m will be nice one it has pretty good chance to reach there. Propy has good momentum people showing huge interesting into this project they have nice strategic partnerships and this idea will be so huge.
Thank you for notifying us that in order to receive your reward, you need to create a personal account in Bookbook. Did everything as you said! Wait for the end and distribution of the tokens !!!
HOPE MORE NOVNESSES WILL NOT !!! Huh
02/09/2017 total raised $14,070,064  Shocked
Now is more - $14,070,466 Smiley
I like when this number changes to a larger side.

nice congrats propy for hitting the 14m mark, i know the 13m stage previously was a rough one but let's all hope this project hit the stars soon.
very good achievement, because Proopy has reached 14m, yes indeed let us hope this Proopy will be successful and can exceed the token of achievement by exceeding the number 14m ..  Smiley Smiley
you do not write PROPY correctly! if you do not know what is called the correct project, then why write his name?
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
I think yes Wink
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
This is very appreciable move that team is insisting people those supported this project to make sure of following the process properly of taking the tokens once the campaign is going to have a successful end in new few days. Everything has been handled highly professionally in this project which tells that future is full of success and growth for this.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Propy is really good project I think this is nice opportunity to invest into ICO while just few days left till finish of this crowdsale. I hope this will provide flexible solution and this service will become very popular in future when this platform will go live. Don't miss the chance to buy this token.

Dear Propy Bounty Campaign participants,

Here’s Xenia Kissinger, Propy Bounty Manager, speaking. Let me remind you that in order to get your bounty, you need to create a personal account on Orderbook. Please use the same email address you put in bounty registration form. If you joined more than one bounty campaign and used different email addresses for registering your participation, please create more accounts using all these options. If you don’t remember your credentials for sure, contact me on Telegram @kissnger as soon as possible. I’ll be there to help you.

All Propy bounty campaigns last till September, 15. After the token sale ends, our bounty team will verify the number of participants who respected the terms and are to be rewarded. The PROs will be distributed in proportion to the amount of stakes each participant has earned in each category. Once all calculations are made, our tech department will credit your tokens directly into your Orderbook account(s). Please be aware that the whole process may take several days, as counting all participants’ stakes is rather a complex task, and some delays might occur in the process. In addition, our team will provide with guidelines for PRO tokens withdrawal before the end of Propy Sale. Please follow the updates on our official channels and be subscribed to our newsletter. You can do it at our website: https://tokensale.propy.com/

Dear all, thanks for your active participation and involvement in project’s promotion. Do keep in touch with us!

Best regards,
Xenia Kissinger,
Propy Bounty and Community Manager

thanks to the advisory team has reminded the signature campaign participants and others, to create an account to receive tokens tokens from proopy. Success is in sight, Goodluck for everything. Cheers!
02/09/2017 total raised $14,070,064  Shocked
Now is more - $14,070,466 Smiley
I like when this number changes to a larger side.

nice congrats propy for hitting the 14m mark, i know the 13m stage previously was a rough one but let's all hope this project hit the stars soon.
very good achievement, because Proopy has reached 14m, yes indeed let us hope this Proopy will be successful and can exceed the token of achievement by exceeding the number 14m ..  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
Tremendous deal.Hoping for more.
Activity: 672
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Here’s Xenia Kissinger, Propy Bounty Manager, speaking. Let me remind you that in order to get your bounty, you need to create a personal account on Orderbook. Please use the same email address you put in bounty registration form. If you joined more than one bounty campaign and used different email addresses for registering your participation, please create more accounts using all these options. If you don’t remember your credentials for sure, contact me on Telegram @kissnger as soon as possible. I’ll be there to help you.

All Propy bounty campaigns last till September, 15. After the token sale ends, our bounty team will verify the number of participants who respected the terms and are to be rewarded. The PROs will be distributed in proportion to the amount of stakes each participant has earned in each category. Once all calculations are made, our tech department will credit your tokens directly into your Orderbook account(s). Please be aware that the whole process may take several days, as counting all participants’ stakes is rather a complex task, and some delays might occur in the process. In addition, our team will provide with guidelines for PRO tokens withdrawal before the end of Propy Sale. Please follow the updates on our official channels and be subscribed to our newsletter. You can do it at our website: https://tokensale.propy.com/

Dear all, thanks for your active participation and involvement in project’s promotion. Do keep in touch with us!

Best regards,
Xenia Kissinger,

Hi Team, three more days to go 'til the end of the tokensale. Make sure you have created your orderbook account. I already have mine. To the investors out there, invest now as the tokensale will end sooner.

Nice this is a good news, so we will be expecting an early distributions of bounty ahead, Thank you propy team for making this possible. hope your team may develop new projects in the future and i am willing to join and help you again. thank you propy team.
Activity: 630

Best regards,
Xenia Kissinger,

are you not going out exchange listing of propy to entice investors to invest more? most of icos today promise exchange listing.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
3 days to the end of the ICO, almost $15 million has been raised, that is half of the maximum cap, I want to ask the team if the fund raise is half of the hard cap, how is it going to impact the development of the platform
I also would like to know what would happen to the unsold tokens?Sellking at a later date or getting burnt?
Pages:
Jump to: