Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ProtonCoin [PROTON] - Masternodes, PoW, X16R algo, Active development - page 10. (Read 15254 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 4
I still don't understand if there's a new algorithm, or if the coin dies?

There will be a new better algorithm soon. Stay tuned.
Activity: 399
Merit: 101
I still don't understand if there's a new algorithm, or if the coin dies?
Activity: 422
Merit: 9
Proton is looking very promising coin. I think Proton coin have great future.Their devoloper working very hard keep it up.
copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
https://protoncoin.io
Hi everyone!
All those who claimed their missing signature bounty coins should have received them now! Sorry for the delay!
Hello newprotoncoin,

I saw your thread on the ANN topic of Protocoin project, so I would like to remind you to send me two more coins. I got 5 coins for the last weeks of Protocoin signature campaign. Kindly to say, I hope that the project will reach its new all time highs after switching to new algorithm. Thanks.
Done.
Thanks for the support!
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
Hi everyone!
All those who claimed their missing signature bounty coins should have received them now! Sorry for the delay!
Hello newprotoncoin,

I saw your thread on the ANN topic of Protocoin project, so I would like to remind you to send me two more coins. I got 5 coins for the last weeks of Protocoin signature campaign. Kindly to say, I hope that the project will reach its new all time highs after switching to new algorithm. Thanks.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
Hi everyone!
Why that happened? I think you should check all of your participants because I saw lots of Protoncoin supporters complained about that. I guess this is systematic mistaken payments. Anyway, correct them is good response.
copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
https://protoncoin.io
Hi everyone!
Activity: 42
Rapid community develops with lightning speed allowing you to earn!  Service MN POS-POOL AIR-DROP and a wonderful atmosphere are waiting for you!
Be the best together with us! https://discord.gg/9ahAv2T BTC Wink
Activity: 16
Looks Promising. Already in graviex. Thank you. Hope will be listed Crypto-bridge soon.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
All things end eventually... even Gobyte, that was a good investment but guys are evil to put 850 MNs Cheesy I still get me 4.275 coins a week for the last two months from my 10% share. I imagine those whales are rich now
It looks like same whales for Gobyte and Protoncoin because they have very similar signature. Hope that Proton coin will make me rich too. Thanks whales in advance if I can become millionaire due to Protoncoin. Just hope and wait.
~
By the way, please send me two more Protons, I got only five coins in the last payment of Protoncoin signature campaign.
Thanks in advance.

well i could not agree more,
it is exactly same like Gobyte and also it is like QBIC if you guys ever heard about it before.
but the problem is Graviex.net is not a good place to buy it at this moment.
i have been tried to send some of my Bitcoin,but could not do a shit.
it was totally unreachable in my browser,how about you guys ? can you reach it at this moment/right now ?

hi all,
i feel exchanges such as graviex are shady at best. first they have 9 decimals c=which confuses alot of people and their not as active as some of the larger exchanges. perhaps they are cheaper so in that they would be more attractive to devs. but so many coins going nowhere. its interesting to watch each coin as it matures.
Brazilman37BTC

I haven't been using those exchanges but the thing with the decimals you just mentioned really sucks. It leads people to make very bad decisions if they are not attentive enough and just perform purchases or sales. That's a bad move by those exchanges as there is no technical reason for doing it.
Activity: 87
Merit: 12
Any discord link, telegram group or social?

edit: nvm, thread show up Smiley
Activity: 87
Merit: 12
WTB 1 MN, where can i buy some coins?

edit: nvm, thread show up Smiley
Activity: 4
https://hash4.life/images/banner.png
https://hash4.life/
Automatic payouts every hour
No registration required for pool

To Start Mining
Code:
-a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://hash4.life:4233 -u WALLET -p c=PROTON

Explorer
https://hash4.life/explorer/PROTON

Nodelist
https://hash4.life/explorer/peers?id=3504

Discord
https://discord.gg/aw7TaPG

I am beginer
how to set up a proton coin
proton.conf
masternode.conf

Tanks
Activity: 102
it is exactly same like Gobyte and also it is like QBIC if you guys ever heard about it before.
it was totally unreachable in my browser,how about you guys ? can you reach it at this moment/right now ?

I don't know whether graviex.net exchange got troubles with deposits bitcoin or not. As my experience, I deposited altcoins and withdrawn altcoins without problems. Why I didn't withdraw bitcoin? It's too expensive with high transaction fees, so it's smarter and better to withdraw your money out of exchange with altcoins (not only for graviex.net exchange).
I am beginer
proton.conf
masternode.conf

Tanks
Activity: 115
All things end eventually... even Gobyte, that was a good investment but guys are evil to put 850 MNs Cheesy I still get me 4.275 coins a week for the last two months from my 10% share. I imagine those whales are rich now
It looks like same whales for Gobyte and Protoncoin because they have very similar signature. Hope that Proton coin will make me rich too. Thanks whales in advance if I can become millionaire due to Protoncoin. Just hope and wait.
~
By the way, please send me two more Protons, I got only five coins in the last payment of Protoncoin signature campaign.
Thanks in advance.

I been trading on Graviex all day, have not noticed any outages? Im poor white trash so I dont use BTC for transfers, but haven't had any trouble at all, fast service in fact!
Merit: 250
onwards and upwards
I am beginer
proton.conf
masternode.conf

Tanks

best bet go to first page and enter discord, there are lots of people available to assist you. Smiley
Brazilman37BTC
I am beginer
proton.conf
masternode.conf

Tanks
Merit: 250
onwards and upwards
~
Thanks in advance.

hi all,
i feel exchanges such as graviex are shady at best. first they have 9 decimals c=which confuses alot of people and their not as active as some of the larger exchanges. perhaps they are cheaper so in that they would be more attractive to devs. but so many coins going nowhere. its interesting to watch each coin as it matures.
Brazilman37BTC
Activity: 1526
Merit: 282
tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/
~
Thanks in advance.

Pages:
Jump to: