Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ProtonCoin [PROTON] - Masternodes, PoW, X16R algo, Active development - page 6. (Read 15254 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 11
Hi! When to the Moon?))) X16r algo is good, but not stable. My hashes vary from 3mgh to 7.5mgh..... Is it ok?

Yes its ok, it stable. Thats the feature of x16r algorithm. Its actually many algorithms being changed in random order. That is why your hashrate is going up and down. Because your GPUs are solving different algorithms at different times. That is why its so ASIC resistant.

Sounds good... But it is very hard to calculate the profit!)))))
Merit: 4
Hi! When to the Moon?))) X16r algo is good, but not stable. My hashes vary from 3mgh to 7.5mgh..... Is it ok?

Yes its ok, it stable. Thats the feature of x16r algorithm. Its actually many algorithms being changed in random order. That is why your hashrate is going up and down. Because your GPUs are solving different algorithms at different times. That is why its so ASIC resistant.
Merit: 11
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
It is interesting to watch the current arguments between ProtonCoin developers and the guy, namely OWL. Interesting because this one will help us to have more transparent image about the what's going on and near future/ plans of ProtonCoin project.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
congrats on the crypto-bridge listing. 'keeping an eye on this project. friend had a problem installing a masternode, a solution was brought up on discord and dev implemented it within 12 hours. good to see an active dev!
Over a month ago?

INCORRECT!

here are my transactions to purchase 1,000 coins to the Master Node and it's not over a month ago

195803   Buy   Done   PROTONBTC   0.00003499   400.0   0.000034989   400.0   2018-03-20 21:26:13
195529   Buy   Done   PROTONBTC   0.00002977   628.2443   0.000028251   628.2443   2018-03-20 20:44:38

so - imagine this:

You buy the coins for a masternode - start up your masternode then after a week it stops working.

You come to find out that the dev has forked the coin - no big deal really even the the post that mentions the fork is burried in 20 pages of forum posts and they never took the time to update the OP or close the thread and start a new thread like most devs do.

but there's the kicker, even after you upgrade to the new wallet and blockchain, your masternode does not work any longer because now instead of the 1,000 coins you purchased for your masternode, you now need 5,000 - devs says "oh you're going to make a lot more money so you have to buy more coins on the exchange'. Yea - like dev has a crystal ball and predict the value of the coin in the future...

Pretty unethical if you ask me and violates terms of original master node agreement.

that's my gripe.
Hi OFWCOIN.COM,

Sorry for the delay, I am more active on the Discord server than here.

Something like this would never, ever come from us: "oh you're going to make a lot more money so you have to buy more coins on the exchange", because, of course, we will not talk about prices or predictions.
If you read that, it was either someone impersonating us, or someone from the community, not affiliated with the Core team.

We apologised several times for this inconvenience and also gave the reasons why it had to be done.

PS: What do you mean by not updating the OP? the 5000 coins collateral was changed more than 1 week ago

Hopefully you will remain in our community, and if you decide to leave, we will gladly welcome you back in the future.

Best,

ProtonCoin Team

Man....... easy..... re-read my message please. It was not modified

regardless - no logical explanation as to why the minimum number of coins was increased...

the absence of any logical reason just reeks of a money grab.

The reason is simple. The coin was to cheap and you could buy a MN today for a little over 100$. This means there would be so many MNs that you would get nothing out of it, no rewards or so low its not worth mentioning. By rising the colateral the devs ensured that the coin retains value and that a MN means something. Now relax and stop being so negative.

What happened to you sucks, it happened to me also, but I got over it. No sense in beating the dead horse. I still prefer an active project with good devs and vision that changed the colateral, over a dead project where nothing happens and you loose all you invested anyway.

Its as simple as that.
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
Over a month ago?

INCORRECT!

here are my transactions to purchase 1,000 coins to the Master Node and it's not over a month ago

195803   Buy   Done   PROTONBTC   0.00003499   400.0   0.000034989   400.0   2018-03-20 21:26:13
195529   Buy   Done   PROTONBTC   0.00002977   628.2443   0.000028251   628.2443   2018-03-20 20:44:38

so - imagine this:

You buy the coins for a masternode - start up your masternode then after a week it stops working.

You come to find out that the dev has forked the coin - no big deal really even the the post that mentions the fork is burried in 20 pages of forum posts and they never took the time to update the OP or close the thread and start a new thread like most devs do.

but there's the kicker, even after you upgrade to the new wallet and blockchain, your masternode does not work any longer because now instead of the 1,000 coins you purchased for your masternode, you now need 5,000 - devs says "oh you're going to make a lot more money so you have to buy more coins on the exchange'. Yea - like dev has a crystal ball and predict the value of the coin in the future...

Pretty unethical if you ask me and violates terms of original master node agreement.

that's my gripe.
Hi OFWCOIN.COM,

Something like this would never, ever come from us: "oh you're going to make a lot more money so you have to buy more coins on the exchange", because, of course, we will not talk about prices or predictions.
If you read that, it was either someone impersonating us, or someone from the community, not affiliated with the Core team.

We apologised several times for this inconvenience and also gave the reasons why it had to be done.

PS: What do you mean by not updating the OP? the 5000 coins collateral was changed more than 1 week ago

Hopefully you will remain in our community, and if you decide to leave, we will gladly welcome you back in the future.

Best,

ProtonCoin Team

regardless - no logical explanation as to why the minimum number of coins was increased...

the absence of any logical reason just reeks of a money grab.
copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
https://protoncoin.io
Over a month ago?

INCORRECT!

so - imagine this:

that's my gripe.
Hi OFWCOIN.COM,

Best,

ProtonCoin Team

Over a month ago?

INCORRECT!

so - imagine this:

that's my gripe.
Hi OFWCOIN.COM,

Best,

ProtonCoin Team
copper member
so - imagine this:

that's my gripe.
Hi OFWCOIN.COM,

Best,

ProtonCoin Team
so - imagine this:

that's my gripe.
Activity: 59
                                 CorpoPool Firewall Friendly Pool
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pool have dedicated server: 4 x XEON E5, Nvme drive, 1 GB/s internet speed
                 Website Address: http://pool.corpopool.com/
                                             Fee: 0,5%
Code:
ccminer -a x16r -o stratum+tcp://pool.corpopool.com:220 -u WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=PROTON
Code:
sgminer -k x16r -o stratum+tcp://pool.corpopool.com:220 -u WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=PROTON

Enjoy!
Activity: 46
NEW MINING POOL ADDED

http://superpool.pw

52 Coins
12 Algo

Low latency, scalable and secure mining pool infrastructure
Automatic payouts every 120 minutes
No registration required

Code:
-a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://superpool.pw:4233 -u -p c=PROTON

why no announcement on the hard fork???

Lol, the devs were talking about the hard fork at least 2 weeks prior to the algo change Cheesy Keep track of your investments, don't just leave them! Otherwise you get the news pretty late just like in this situation

I do not post often but stay away from this coin - the developers are scammers. Sold master nodes - forked the coin then told MN owners they have to buy more coins to keep their master nodes.

I've been in crypto for 6 years and have never seen a scam as bad as this one. - this guy says they've been taking about it? really - why isn't OP updated with news - don;t try to chang it now - I have screen snaps of OP as it is today.

Why scream SCAM all the time. There is no scam. The MN collateral change and the fork were announced but only 2 days prior the execution. Yes it was badly communicated and badly timed (easter weekend). You could also say it was unprofessional and unethical.

I also had a masternode and now I don't anymore because I can't buy more coins. But in the end the changes were good, the project is developing fast and gaining attention. To recap, the changes were good, the way they were carried out was bad.

I just wish that in the future such things are communicated with the community in advance otherwise why have the community right?
Activity: 443
Merit: 13

Lol, the devs were talking about the hard fork at least 2 weeks prior to the algo change Cheesy Keep track of your investments, don't just leave them! Otherwise you get the news pretty late just like in this situation

I do not post often but stay away from this coin - the developers are scammers. Sold master nodes - forked the coin then told MN owners they have to buy more coins to keep their master nodes.

I've been in crypto for 6 years and have never seen a scam as bad as this one. - this guy says they've been taking about it? really - why isn't OP updated with news - don;t try to chang it now - I have screen snaps of OP as it is today.

Lol, I thought you were talking abotu the x16r algo change! My mistake if I did not understand you correctly. But about that - the devs were talking a long time before they did it.

Activity: 85
ProtonCoin added on ALTHASH.RU

http://althash.ru/

Code:
-o stratum+tcp://althash.ru:3636 -u -p c=PROTON

Payments every 2 hours

Low fee, Location: Russia, Moscow.
DDoS Protection

пoлнoцeннaя pyccкaя вepcия пyлa

peers list:

addnode=159.203.25.59:17817
addnode=159.65.139.119:17817
addnode=159.89.249.208:17817
addnode=159.89.254.38:17817
addnode=164.132.194.48:17817
addnode=167.99.100.173:17817
addnode=18.219.119.134:17817
addnode=192.243.108.172:17817
addnode=193.70.91.21:17817
addnode=207.246.65.165:17817
addnode=45.76.47.28:17817
addnode=45.77.35.157:17817
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
Finally, what everyone was waiting for! We will soon be listed on CryptoBridge! Listing was paid on the 31st March! Get ready for some boom in volume!

~~~ image snipped ~~~

Finally, Protoncoin has been officially listed on the first decentralized exchange, namely Crypto Bridge. Hope all the best for Protoncoin and its supporters, traders, investors.
By the way, I have a simple question for you. I was a bit busy recent days, so I missed the important point to upgrade my wallet. Can I back it up, then install new wallet and keep my coins safe?
Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: