Author

Topic: ANN [PTOY] Patientory Healthcare on the Blockchain - page 133. (Read 226762 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Hi everyone,

We have an update on the exchanges PTOY will be traded on.

At your service,
Michael
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
What is the price of PTOY token at this time? Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
Petientory is a beautiful project for all, this is our health future. I like this Kiss

PATIENTORY CoolWorld of Health
Activity: 322
I can't see how hospitals will ever go for this in the real world! If you get 1% to go along I will be shocked! That means it's all about making the investors belive to get their money and later it dies because it will not do what you promise it to do just like those prisoon coins where prisons to don't use the coins there must have been a dozen that died.

this will only work if they use it in the real world . will they?Huh

Well, this is certainly a first. We've never been compared to a prison. Smiley

Patientory was founded in 2016 as part of the inaugural class of the Boomtown Health-Tech Accelerator in Boulder, Colorado. This led to a collaborative exchange with the Denver-based Colorado Permanente Medical Group, part of the Kaiser Permanente consortium, based in Oakland, California. Patientory is also part of the Startup Health portfolio, a global organization leading the movement to transform health.

As of May 2017, we have 8 pilots for extensive validation and proof of concept testing in pipeline. With over 2,000-customer validation interviews with the aid of Kaiser Permanente and Startup Health, this gives us the ability to continue to learn, build and scale our product on a global level, we’re on track to provide superb value to our users.

Thank you for your interest in Patientory. If you have any further questions, please let me know.

At your service,
Michael
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
I can't see how hospitals will ever go for this in the real world! If you get 1% to go along I will be shocked! That means it's all about making the investors belive to get their money and later it dies because it will not do what you promise it to do just like those prisoon coins where prisons to don't use the coins there must have been a dozen that died.

this will only work if they use it in the real world . will they?Huh
Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055
where can i find the info for "Circulating Supply" of the coin?

the chainexplorer didnt give the proper info for the smart contract address.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
I missed the ICO, but did purchase some PTOY via HitBTC and ICO Bazzar.
Am also looking forward to Bittrex's listing in the hope of getting some more, cheaper than the current price.

Upon release of PTOY, to which wallet will I be able to withdraw?
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Sad to join the signature campaign even closed, but this coin a lot of this.
Good luck for this project

newbie can't join the signature campaign
btw congrats for successful ico PTOY, keep up the good works
Activity: 812
Merit: 257
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Congrat dev and team, ICO is succes. I have some token PTOY in TVE, still waiting enable to withdraw. Maybe still audit proces by team or maybe there are some problem, hopefully it will solve as soon as
Activity: 518
wow ,that is very good project with good idea ,seems the ico is very successful
Activity: 1050
Merit: 252
English -> Indonesian translation service
When can I remove my signature campaign?

Now

OK thank you
I am waiting for distribution and withdrawal the viral exchange
I hope, rate ptoy is very high than ICO ratr
Activity: 266
Sad to join the signature campaign even closed, but this coin a lot of this.
Good luck for this project
Activity: 492
Merit: 291
TokenMarket.net
TokenMarket.net
Did anyone have try to exchange or withdraw PTOY coin in TVE? They said we will be able to withdraw the Patientory tokens when the campaign will be over but the campaign is now over, Am i missed something?
There will be an announcement. Bounty programs are still going on. Signature is still running and I saw a PTOY TVE just yesterday.

The signature campaign is now closed and the stakes are allocated. Head over the the bounty thread to check your reward. Thanks for taking part
Activity: 1050
Merit: 252
English -> Indonesian translation service
When can I remove my signature campaign?
TokenMarket.net
Did anyone have try to exchange or withdraw PTOY coin in TVE? They said we will be able to withdraw the Patientory tokens when the campaign will be over but the campaign is now over, Am i missed something?

Hi - we are working on enabling withdrawals from TVE at the moment
Activity: 392
Merit: 257
I think tokens will release this week. I will watch closely for dumps cause i miss the ico and i would like to keep some ptoy. Unfortunetly i met late with this ico
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
There will be an announcement. Bounty programs are still going on. Signature is still running and I saw a PTOY TVE just yesterday.
Activity: 627
No banking,Only Bitcoin!
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Really glad to see this was successful even though I have no real understanding of how it works, i.e. will it use HL7 as the interface? 
What is HL7?
HL7 refers to a set of international standards for transfer of clinical and administrative data between software applications used by various healthcare providers
Activity: 762
Really glad to see this was successful even though I have no real understanding of how it works, i.e. will it use HL7 as the interface? 
What is HL7?
Jump to: