Author

Topic: ANN [PTOY] Patientory Healthcare on the Blockchain - page 135. (Read 226762 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
For those who have missed the ICO, what are the options and time-frame for buying in?

they will be listed on bittrex after7 day of the final distribution. This is not an official communication is only my opinion, as is not my first ico.

Now they are doing the crypto audit and then they will unlock the contract with the token.

these guys are smart, fast and professional, just wait.

Thanks for the kind words and for helping out with sharing information. We definitely appreciate it.

More information on the crowd sale results, the exchanges, and how to see PTOY in MyEtherWallet can be found here: /patientoryblogwedidit]http://[Suspicious link removed]/patientoryblogwedidit

At your service,
Michael

Sorry if it's a noob question, or one that's been answered ITT... I noticed that the total supply is 100m PTY and 70m were sold in the crowdsale.
Does that mean that 30m are still to be distributed/sold, or will the trading in the exchanges be done via third party sellers only?
Activity: 1
Two quick questions for Patientory team:

1) Until this morning, you guys had Kaiser Permanente listed as a partner on your site. Now it's not there anymore. Has something changed? Can you provide a few more details about your partnership?

2) I've been unable to join the Slack or Telegram channels about POTY. How can I score an invite?

Thank you.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 500
For those who have missed the ICO, what are the options and time-frame for buying in?

they will be listed on bittrex after7 day of the final distribution. This is not an official communication is only my opinion, as is not my first ico.

Now they are doing the crypto audit and then they will unlock the contract with the token.

Thanks for the kind words and for helping out with sharing information. We definitely appreciate it.

More information on the crowd sale results, the exchanges, and how to see PTOY in MyEtherWallet can be found here: http://bit.ly/patientoryblogwedidit

At your service,
Michael
just waiting about how to withdraw PTOY from TVE
thanks before
Activity: 322
Merit: 100

More information on the crowd sale results, the exchanges, and how to see PTOY in MyEtherWallet can be found here: http://bit.ly/patientoryblogwedidit

At your service,
Michael
https://icobazaar.com/patientory
Token price:
1 ETH = 500 tokens
 Wink Wink Wink Wink

Hmm, did they actually raise an extra 10000 ether in 1 day? I say the meter standing at around 34000 yesterday. If that's true it's great!

I'm not sure what you mean by raising an extra 10,000 ETH in 1 day. The crowd sale is already over.

Here's a table we published in the official press release recap of the crowd sale.

This is a screenshot of the crowd sale data at the time it ended. As you can see, we raised 32529.87 ETH.

At your service,
Michael
Merit: 102
what was the ico price?

Approx 2030 PYOT for 1 ether iirc.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 418
what was the ico price?

Thanks
I'm very disappointed to have missed the ICO, by just a few hours...
I'm a bit familiar with ITs in hospitals, and was looking into developing a (medical) CRM and ERP solution about a year ago.

I think Patientory is a great idea that will be able to solve real problems in data management.
Will definitely watch this space.

You could buy some on HitBTC if you want PYOT. Pre-trading has already started over there.

Thanks
I'm very disappointed to have missed the ICO, by just a few hours...
I'm a bit familiar with ITs in hospitals, and was looking into developing a (medical) CRM and ERP solution about a year ago.

I think Patientory is a great idea that will be able to solve real problems in data management.
Will definitely watch this space.
Activity: 588
Merit: 503
Free Julian Assange

Token price:
1 ETH = 500 tokens
 Wink Wink Wink Wink

Hmm, did they actually raise an extra 10000 ether in 1 day? I say the meter standing at around 34000 yesterday. If that's true it's great!
Activity: 225
ICOBAZAAR: ALL ICOs IN ONE PLACE
Hi everybody,

Just wanted to clarify - we at ICObazaar have purchased a stake of PTOY tokens during the pre-sale, and now re-selling them as IOU. We were in contact with Michael and confirmed that to him.

As PTOY tokens haven't been released yet, we will transfer the tokens only after the lock-up period will be over.

If anyone have any questions - You can ask them in our thread. We'll be more than happy to answer them, as we don't want there to be any uncertainty or distrust.

Activity: 2142
Merit: 418
This one is something special . It took only 5 days to complete its ICO. WoW as in unbelievable. I am expecting a great return.
It will be hot when listed in exchanges, project that were easily sold out is well accepted by investors
especially when listed in bigger exchanges.

when will it be listed?
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
Why are patient campaign participants limited to 250?
This potential coin of his success is huge, and the allocation for his bounty is also huge 750ribu coins
Whereas many who want to join

bounty campaign of this Patientory is over.
because the crowdsale is already finish just in 5 days.

Activity: 378
Why are patient campaign participants limited to 250?
This potential coin of his success is huge, and the allocation for his bounty is also huge 750ribu coins
Whereas many who want to join
Activity: 1456
Merit: 261
its a fantastic price for ptoy,
we all happy for news
we hope there make all participant bounty happy
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
This one is something special . It took only 5 days to complete its ICO. WoW as in unbelievable. I am expecting a great return.
It will be hot when listed in exchanges, project that were easily sold out is well accepted by investors
especially when listed in bigger exchanges.
Activity: 210
Token price:
1 ETH = 500 tokens
 Wink Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Jump to: